Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2006, 10:14 PM

Default Piercings Poll

My friends and I have in the past judged some girls based on only piercings. For instance, we find the nose ring or eyebrow ring to be a sign of a skank. What are your thoughts on the following?
Old 02-13-2006, 10:33 PM

Default Re: Piercings Poll

Ear and Navel are pretty much the only acceptable spots for piercings IMO. I really don't care if they are there or not.

Guys shouldn't poke holes in themselves.
Old 02-13-2006, 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ear, Tongue and Navel are pretty much the only acceptable spots for piercings IMO. I really don't care if they are there or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nottom - tongue piercing, think about it... it can be awesome.

-Al
Old 02-13-2006, 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ear, Tongue and Navel are pretty much the only acceptable spots for piercings IMO. I really don't care if they are there or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nottom - tongue piercing, think about it... it can be awesome.

-Al

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it feels good for certain things for a man. BUT ALSO THINK about WHYYYYYYYY the girl got it .....
Old 02-13-2006, 10:38 PM

NinjaMan - whoops I didn't read the OP very carefully. Yeah, whores tend to get tongue piercings (good thing I didn't actually vote and just posted).

Yeah so it's just navel and ear piercings that are acceptably not whorish, but the lower tat on the back and tongue piercing can be hot.

-Al
Old 02-13-2006, 10:42 PM

and the tats are fine as long as she's not covered in ink.

again, guys, go to town on this one if you like. a lot of girls dig a tatted up guy - strangely, many of those girls have tongue rings - coincidence...?
Old 02-13-2006, 10:38 PM

You know, I started to fill out the poll, but then I realized how juvenilely retarded all your choices sounded. So I stopped answering them because I felt like I was a 15-year old girl.
Old 02-13-2006, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You know, I started to fill out the poll, but then I realized how juvenilely retarded all your choices sounded. So I stopped answering them because I felt like I was a 15-year old girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.
Old 02-13-2006, 10:39 PM

i'd have to think at the end of the day it's all relative to how much 'tang you typically get. beggars can't be choosers. but since i'm not a beggar and i like my choices, i'd have to say keep the piercings above the waist and limit them to ears or nose [if nose, very, very small - not gigantic hoops].

as far as the guys go, do whatever you want but if you really, really want to put one "down there" at least do the research. piercing "that" is something not to be taken lightly.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:57 AM

Tattoos and girls are sexy in moderation. I don't want a "tough" girl, but a little hint of "bad girl" is appealing.

Earings- I really don't care one way or the other, but the less earings, the more likely I am to nibble on an ear or two (Which most girlies love dearly). I don't like the taste of metal in my mouth; I'm not suicidal. So that's something the ladies should maybe consider.

Toungue - I don't find this to feel any better sexually. And other than that there is no reason I could see that it would be a turn on. Just going to get food stuck in there. Nix the toungue ring.

Eyebrow - Don't really care either way. Though sometimes this can be pretty attractive. Depends on the girl I suppose

Nose - Just plain disgusting. To much messiness in there.

Lip - Horrible, gets in the way of making out.

Belly Button - Cuter without. I've played around with my girlfriend's plenty to see if I would eventually get anything out of it. Nope. Also seems like a wonderful place for germies to hang out.