Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Piercings Poll (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=36053)

NinjaMan 02-13-2006 10:14 PM

Piercings Poll

My friends and I have in the past judged some girls based on only piercings. For instance, we find the nose ring or eyebrow ring to be a sign of a skank. What are your thoughts on the following?

Nottom 02-13-2006 10:33 PM

Re: Piercings Poll

Ear and Navel are pretty much the only acceptable spots for piercings IMO. I really don't care if they are there or not.

Guys shouldn't poke holes in themselves.

Aloysius 02-13-2006 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ear, Tongue and Navel are pretty much the only acceptable spots for piercings IMO. I really don't care if they are there or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nottom - tongue piercing, think about it... it can be awesome.

-Al

NinjaMan 02-13-2006 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ear, Tongue and Navel are pretty much the only acceptable spots for piercings IMO. I really don't care if they are there or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nottom - tongue piercing, think about it... it can be awesome.

-Al

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it feels good for certain things for a man. BUT ALSO THINK about WHYYYYYYYY the girl got it .....

Aloysius 02-13-2006 10:38 PM

NinjaMan - whoops I didn't read the OP very carefully. Yeah, whores tend to get tongue piercings (good thing I didn't actually vote and just posted).

Yeah so it's just navel and ear piercings that are acceptably not whorish, but the lower tat on the back and tongue piercing can be hot.

-Al

kyro 02-13-2006 10:38 PM

You know, I started to fill out the poll, but then I realized how juvenilely retarded all your choices sounded. So I stopped answering them because I felt like I was a 15-year old girl.

GeniusToad 02-13-2006 10:39 PM

i'd have to think at the end of the day it's all relative to how much 'tang you typically get. beggars can't be choosers. but since i'm not a beggar and i like my choices, i'd have to say keep the piercings above the waist and limit them to ears or nose [if nose, very, very small - not gigantic hoops].

as far as the guys go, do whatever you want but if you really, really want to put one "down there" at least do the research. piercing "that" is something not to be taken lightly.

NinjaMan 02-13-2006 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You know, I started to fill out the poll, but then I realized how juvenilely retarded all your choices sounded. So I stopped answering them because I felt like I was a 15-year old girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.

GeniusToad 02-13-2006 10:42 PM

and the tats are fine as long as she's not covered in ink.

again, guys, go to town on this one if you like. a lot of girls dig a tatted up guy - strangely, many of those girls have tongue rings - coincidence...?

man 02-13-2006 10:50 PM

I actually love piercings on girls. it shows they like to take risks which is generally kind of hot.