View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 08:24 PM

Default Re: Why I Hate Missouri -- You Should Too

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And, don't even get me started on their cokehead former coach, Quinn Snyder. Or how they named their basketball arena after a 20-something girl who never attended their university or did anything of note (besides cheat through college leading Missouri to rename the arena).

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of cheating:

For being found guilty of academic fraud and other violations, football loses three scholarships per signing class for each of the next two years. The 25-scholarship maximum for most football programs is just 22 for Kansas until 2009.

KU athletics: providing answers to correspondence course tests since 2001.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap, are you kidding me??

Remind everyone why your arena was renamed... go ahead.

Oh, and remember when Ricky Clemons took 24 credit hours in summer school. The guy that choked his girlfriend because she wouldn't watch Roots. The guy who violated the terms of his work release to go to a party at the University President's house at which he crashed an ATV and ended up in the hospital. Did Mizzou really think there was any chance that guy taking 24 credits would go unnoticed?

Quin Snyder and Ricky Clemons created more scandal in 3 years than KU has in their entire history.