View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 11:54 PM

Default Re: sorry and i\'m alive

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] borrowed money and didn't pay some people back while giving no explanation, am I right? He also decided to ditch the internet addiction (an excellent idea) before paying people back what he owes, or even explaining why he can't pay right away.

All Dids did was bring up a valid character point in a thread that is sucking [censored] 's dick.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know the guy but it's pretty LOL that the knee-jerk response to receiving positive feedback is to look for a character flaw to exploit.

Let's look at this paragraph from the OP:

"Part of that was getting away from my environment including my family, other influences, poker, the internet and even 2p2 so I can focus on making good choices and doing something with my life. I am very very sorry that I let so many people down who were incredibly supportive and kind to me. While I have problems, problems I am working there are no excuses. I won't ask for forgiveness only time and a little understanding."

So what is so hard to understand about this, and who are we to judge? I swear, some people just like kicking others when they're down. The only people who should be allowed to take exception to the above are those who are owed money by him. Everyone else just seems to be piling on.