Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   I had nowhere else to turn to... probably nsfw (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=496005)

ForgiveMeFather 09-07-2007 07:46 PM

I had nowhere else to turn to... probably nsfw

I am a freshman who is attending one of the larger public universities in America, I will keep the name of this institution a secret for the sake of not identifying myself. There is an abundance of good looking women around campus, but that's not exactly what got me into the mess I am in now.

My roommate whom is a few years older than me just recently celebrated his birthday. As part of the celebratory event his family came to town, including his 15 year old sister. We all went out for dinner and all that jazz. We get back to the apartment and I head to my room planning to watch the season finale of Entourage. Little sister informs me that she too is a fan of the show Entourage. I tell her she is welcome to watch it with me. At this point, I was making a wholehearted attempt at friendliness. I am currently involved in a healthy relationship with a girl who is an easy 8+. So we go back to my room, and while I may be 18, she the girl 3 years my juvenile proved me to be the naive one. Within 5 minutes she is running some heavy game my way. I play along trying to be nice, not to offend my roommates little sister. Next thing I know, her hands are down my pants and her tongue is down my throat. I'm surprised at first, but in a good way, so I go along with it, assuming it won't go any further.

Wrong. I underestimated the sexual prowess of a horny highschooler. To make a long story short, we [censored], with her parents and older brother in the living room next to my bedroom. It was easily the best hookup i've had in my short 18 years of living. oh and she said she was a virgin..lolol

so now i'm a little concerned. i am 18, she is not, and by my state's law that qualfies as statutory rape, whether or not the sex was consentual. i mean look at that guy who got [censored] over in GA. also if anyone finds out, i am almost positive i will be kicked out of my living facility, for betraying the trust of an entire group of people. i dont know what to do. come clean and hope for mercy? keep quiet and hope she does too? wait for the next time so I can repeat the cycle?

I have no pictures, as this was the first time I had ever met the girl, so I apologize. This is obviously a gimmick account.

beat: i'm probably [censored]
brag: i got [censored]
variance: i missed entourage

IlliniLou 09-07-2007 07:48 PM

Re: I had nowhere else to turn to... probably nsfw

thatta boy

filsteal 09-07-2007 07:50 PM

Awesome.

Yeah, I think this pretty much has to remain a secret forever. You probably need to try to get in touch with this girl to figure out some way to make sure that happens.

Christ, dude, with her parents and big brother in the room next door?

Awesome.

kkcountry 09-07-2007 07:50 PM

ummmmm saying anything would be retarded. hit it again, cross state lines if you have to

Quicksilvre 09-07-2007 07:51 PM

Move to New York, ldo

NY Penal Code

tisthefire 09-07-2007 07:51 PM

"Don't be afraid, lass," he whispered in her ear. "You're enjoying it, after all."

"No, I'm not!" she protested furiously.

"You're a liar. You're going to come in front of everyone if I don't stop touching you. Aren't you?"

The duchess did not dare answer because she knew he was right.

"Go ahead, [censored]! Give them a show! I want you to come in front of everyone here! Let them know how much you like being [censored]!"

ForgiveMeFather 09-07-2007 07:52 PM

i dont want a [censored] class e felony on my record

filsteal 09-07-2007 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont want a [censored] class e felony on my record

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously not.

Dude, I think you're pretty much f'ed if anybody who cares ever finds out about this.

So make sure nobody who cares ever finds out. Do whatever it takes.

NNNNOOOOONAN 09-07-2007 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Don't be afraid, lass," he whispered in her ear. "You're enjoying it, after all."

"You're a liar. You're going to come in front of everyone if I don't stop touching you. Aren't you?"

"Go ahead, [censored]! Give them a show! I want you to come in front of everyone here! Let them know how much you like being [censored]!"

[/ QUOTE ]

ForgiveMeFather 09-07-2007 07:59 PM

i didnt even instigate anything! its hard to turn down sex from an attractive girl who doesn't have teh herp that is throwing herself on you.

my friend told me to "hit it and quit it"

i could always deny it too, and buy kevlar armur to protect myself from retaliation.

tisthefire 09-07-2007 08:02 PM

Humiliated, the duchess tried so hard not to give in to the sensation that he was building up inside of her with his wicked fingers. She couldn't let them see how much she enjoyed being used in such a disgraceful way. But her body was greedy and hungry to experience everything. And she felt the deep tremors begin from the pit of her stomach.

"Noooo..." she cried out softly. "Nooooo...ooh..."

filsteal 09-07-2007 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i didnt even instigate anything! its hard to turn down sex from an attractive girl who doesn't have teh herp that is throwing herself on you.

my friend told me to "hit it and quit it"

i could always deny it too, and buy kevlar armur to protect myself from retaliation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously, if anybody ever finds out, your only viable option is to deny, deny, deny.

Miguel Olivo 09-07-2007 08:09 PM

She raped you.
Call the police, you win.

ncboiler 09-07-2007 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am a freshman who is attending one of the larger public universities in America, I will keep the name of this institution a secret for the sake of not identifying myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought this was by far the funniest/best part.

dallas14 09-07-2007 08:26 PM

don't.... tell.... anyone...

kkcountry 09-07-2007 08:27 PM

mod ip check plz

rakemeplz 09-07-2007 08:29 PM

You were raped dude.

I'm sure that in jail you will find a large husky shoulder to cry on.

plzleenowhammy 09-07-2007 08:32 PM

did u wear a condom?

RickAstleyFan 09-07-2007 08:36 PM

Now we find out teh REAL reason BMWGUY left us...

keikiwai 09-07-2007 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now we find out teh REAL reason BMWGUY left us...

[/ QUOTE ]

ForgiveMeFather popped her cherry?

Snafu'd 09-07-2007 08:38 PM

WTF were the parents and brother doing in the other room? How could they not be suspicious of you and the sis alone in your room, presumably with the door closed and locked? How did it not look like the both of you just had sex when you walked out of the room?

Also,
[ QUOTE ]
did u wear a condom?

[/ QUOTE ]

ForgiveMeFather 09-07-2007 08:41 PM

they were all playing monopoly

they assumed we were watching entourage

i have a master bedroom so theres also a bathroom where we both freshened up afterwards. i'd say she was in my room for a good 2 hrs, and when we walked out there was still an intense monopoly game going on!

PokerAmateur4 09-07-2007 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]?

kkcountry 09-07-2007 08:43 PM

did you eat da pussy?

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2...ezkilla8ux.jpg

cowboy2579 09-07-2007 08:47 PM

oh damn. gl OP and keep ur mouth shut.

Wilpro 09-07-2007 08:47 PM

hope shes preggers so this story gets even more juicy.

Oh and by the way, 15yo girls are gonna tell all their friends about this kind thing, who will then tell their friends, untill some grown up finds out.
Jail aint that bad though, plenty people will dress up as 15yo girls if you ask them nice enough.

tisthefire 09-07-2007 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]?

[/ QUOTE ]The duchess jolted in surprise as she felt fingers exploring her pussy.

"I believe the little bitch is in heat and ready for a good [censored], lads! What do you say? Shall we give her what she wants?"

She realized that the evil pirate leader intended to let all of the crew have their way with her. And she trembled with fear...and anticipation...

SmokeyRidesAgain 09-07-2007 08:51 PM

NH op.

Wilpro 09-07-2007 08:51 PM

reminds me of clockwork orange

DannyOcean_ 09-07-2007 08:58 PM

obv. don't tell everyone.

call her and tell whatever she wants to hear. IF she wants to hear 'see me again', leave the door open. If she wants to hear 'i'm sorry we made a mistake', tell her that. the key is to make her happy, and then tell her never to ever ever ever tell. BC yeah, if authority figures find out you might be fcccccccked. So call her, get on her good side by whatever means, and tell the bitch to keep her damn trap shut. Otherwise, enjoy jail.

ForgiveMeFather 09-07-2007 09:00 PM

anthony burgess was a sick man, i hope nothing that twisted ever comes of my fate

anyways i feel uncomfortable answering your questions, but i almost feel obligated, since this was my outlet for venting

no i didnt eat anything, she performed the oral, and it was mediocre at first, and well let's just say the girl was a fast learner

and no there was no condom involved, which also worries me. i know i'm clean, and that she is as well, because trust me she was def a virgin, you can tell. anyways she swallowed the load, but i know that doesn't prevent the chance of preganancy, but it reduces it some. worst case scenario, I will kick her down the stairs if i am proclaimed the father of her illegitimate child, nah but seriously i dunno what i'll do.

and on another note, sex was better than with my gf. my girlfriend has massive hipbones, so it hurts sometimes, this just went over very smoothly.

suppasonic 09-07-2007 09:05 PM

Are you sure this was illegal in your state? Like someone else mentioned, it isnt in NY, California has the 3 year rule, etc. so you could be ok.

ForgiveMeFather 09-07-2007 09:06 PM

positive, when i was in highschool i dated someone younger than me, and one of my teachers brought some interesting statutes to school one day. i thanked him everyday for a long time. best move ever

Quicksilvre 09-07-2007 09:10 PM

So, what state are you in? It would be nice to read the exact statutes for this.

ForgiveMeFather 09-07-2007 09:14 PM

"The age of sexual consent is 16 for adults who are under 24 years of age,
or if the adult that is 24 years of age or older is married to the minor. "

RickAstleyFan 09-07-2007 09:19 PM

Was three minutes of pleasure really worth the six years behind bars?

Subfallen 09-07-2007 09:19 PM

Unless you suspect she initiated this with the intent to blackmail you, why should you be worried?

ThePwnz0r 09-07-2007 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anthony burgess was a sick man, i hope nothing that twisted ever comes of my fate

anyways i feel uncomfortable answering your questions, but i almost feel obligated, since this was my outlet for venting

no i didnt eat anything, she performed the oral, and it was mediocre at first, and well let's just say the girl was a fast learner

and no there was no condom involved, which also worries me. i know i'm clean, and that she is as well, because trust me she was def a virgin, you can tell. anyways she swallowed the load, but i know that doesn't prevent the chance of preganancy, but it reduces it some. worst case scenario, I will kick her down the stairs if i am proclaimed the father of her illegitimate child, nah but seriously i dunno what i'll do.

and on another note, sex was better than with my gf. my girlfriend has massive hipbones, so it hurts sometimes, this just went over very smoothly.

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone knows the chick can't get pregnant if its her first time LDO

plzleenowhammy 09-07-2007 09:34 PM

i find it hard to believe that she chooses a guy she's known for 2 seconds to be her first fk

jessicaalbiel 09-07-2007 09:38 PM

http://foreverbroken.com/myspace/jailbait.jpg