Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   OT: Opportunity of a Lifetime (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=450491)

AMT 07-14-2007 06:24 AM

Re: OT: Opportunity of a Lifetime

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This has reality show written all over it

[/ QUOTE ]

Were one step ahead of ya, also no weirdos in this place. I'm not gonna live with a bunchof patdown maniacs.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, if those living with Grayson piss him off, theyre at flight risk.

abarber 07-14-2007 07:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Were one step ahead of ya, also no weirdos in this place. I'm not gonna live with a bunchof patdown maniacs.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT

luthar 07-14-2007 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Joe, I don't know if you want to talk about it, but I am curious, how did you finance the house? How much cash did you put down, and what kind of interest rates were you able to get?

[/ QUOTE ]

FPP for the win... + concierge obviously!

ManChild 07-14-2007 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, if those living with Grayson piss him off, theyre at threat level midnight.

[/ QUOTE ]

suzzer99 07-14-2007 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm married w/ kids, can they come?

Unfortunately I have never met any 2p2, so no one can vouch for me... plus I am too old at 34, too much baggage...

Where were these opportunites when I got out of college [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Sounds like it will be a good experience for anyone that takes it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I mention we are in Eanes School district, one of the best in the country...

[/ QUOTE ]

LOOOL. Seriously one of the best laughs I've had in a long time. Thank goodness Little Joe will be well eduacted.

pokerplayer13 07-14-2007 02:54 PM

Everyone that moves there, will get the great opportunity of staking bigjoe and z32 in the 2008 WSOP. In 2007 the customers from sngicons were given this wonderful opportunity. Big joe why do you and z32 ask your customers to stake you?

futuredoc85 07-14-2007 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone that moves there, will get the great opportunity of staking bigjoe and z32 in the 2008 WSOP. In 2007 the customers from sngicons were given this wonderful opportunity. Big joe why do you and z32 ask your customers to stake you?

[/ QUOTE ]

is this a bitch-ass way of asking why things like rent and sngicons subscriptions cost money?

Pudge714 07-14-2007 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
1.Joey + Chip wanted people to buy action of there WSOP.
2.They have a blog which reaches hundreds of people.
Using these two pieces of information can you conclude the best way for them to sell action.

suzzer99 07-14-2007 03:50 PM

Not mentioned yet: Austin is so lovely in July.

zasterguava 07-14-2007 04:27 PM

remember though; Koolkat hates black people and mexicans --so dont bother applying!