Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   I had nowhere else to turn to... probably nsfw (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=496005)

Snafu'd 09-07-2007 08:38 PM

Re: I had nowhere else to turn to... probably nsfw

WTF were the parents and brother doing in the other room? How could they not be suspicious of you and the sis alone in your room, presumably with the door closed and locked? How did it not look like the both of you just had sex when you walked out of the room?

Also,
[ QUOTE ]
did u wear a condom?

[/ QUOTE ]

ForgiveMeFather 09-07-2007 08:41 PM

they were all playing monopoly

they assumed we were watching entourage

i have a master bedroom so theres also a bathroom where we both freshened up afterwards. i'd say she was in my room for a good 2 hrs, and when we walked out there was still an intense monopoly game going on!

PokerAmateur4 09-07-2007 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"Don't be afraid, lass," he whispered in her ear. "You're enjoying it, after all."

"No, I'm not!" she protested furiously.

"You're a liar. You're going to come in front of everyone if I don't stop touching you. Aren't you?"

The duchess did not dare answer because she knew he was right.

"Go ahead, [censored]! Give them a show! I want you to come in front of everyone here! Let them know how much you like being [censored]!"

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]?

kkcountry 09-07-2007 08:43 PM

did you eat da pussy?

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2...ezkilla8ux.jpg

cowboy2579 09-07-2007 08:47 PM

oh damn. gl OP and keep ur mouth shut.

Wilpro 09-07-2007 08:47 PM

hope shes preggers so this story gets even more juicy.

Oh and by the way, 15yo girls are gonna tell all their friends about this kind thing, who will then tell their friends, untill some grown up finds out.
Jail aint that bad though, plenty people will dress up as 15yo girls if you ask them nice enough.

tisthefire 09-07-2007 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"Don't be afraid, lass," he whispered in her ear. "You're enjoying it, after all."

"No, I'm not!" she protested furiously.

"You're a liar. You're going to come in front of everyone if I don't stop touching you. Aren't you?"

The duchess did not dare answer because she knew he was right.

"Go ahead, [censored]! Give them a show! I want you to come in front of everyone here! Let them know how much you like being [censored]!"

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]?

[/ QUOTE ]The duchess jolted in surprise as she felt fingers exploring her pussy.

"I believe the little bitch is in heat and ready for a good [censored], lads! What do you say? Shall we give her what she wants?"

She realized that the evil pirate leader intended to let all of the crew have their way with her. And she trembled with fear...and anticipation...

SmokeyRidesAgain 09-07-2007 08:51 PM

NH op.

Wilpro 09-07-2007 08:51 PM

reminds me of clockwork orange

DannyOcean_ 09-07-2007 08:58 PM

obv. don't tell everyone.

call her and tell whatever she wants to hear. IF she wants to hear 'see me again', leave the door open. If she wants to hear 'i'm sorry we made a mistake', tell her that. the key is to make her happy, and then tell her never to ever ever ever tell. BC yeah, if authority figures find out you might be fcccccccked. So call her, get on her good side by whatever means, and tell the bitch to keep her damn trap shut. Otherwise, enjoy jail.