Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   OOT, help me - for the love of God (sad girl story) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=406382)

Lonhro 05-18-2007 02:43 PM

Re: OOT, help me - for the love of God (sad girl story)

[ QUOTE ]
Wait, so you dated this chick for 4 years, which ended more than 2 years ago, the girl has given you zero signs of being interested in you at all any more, and you're mad at her for "prick teasing" you, etc? Sounds like she hasn't done any teasing, or any leading on, at all. You aren't over her, and that's fair, whatever, feelings don't fade fast, or whatever. But it sounds like she's totally over you, and hasn't in your story at any point made any move that would make a rational person think that she's interested in getting back together with you, or whatever. so yeah, you should grow up.

if you really must tell her how you feel, do so. i doubt it would make her do anything other than feel really awkward about renting out the room though.

also, why when she was sitting there chatting with you did she pass you a note?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good f*cking question. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

citanul 05-18-2007 02:44 PM

1) you asked her out, she said no
2) you broke up 2 years ago
3) what you're trying to do isn't "fix things up" when you've been broken up 2 years
4) she isn't interested in you any more as anything more than potentially a friend
5) i really don't understand why you repeatedly call her a ho or a bitch or whatever. she's some girl that you like/love/whatever, and doesn't seem to have done anything wrong at any point.

dknightx 05-18-2007 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why should you be bothered? She's been back a while and showed little interest in re-igniting the flame. Just move on. FWIW, I don't see how she is being a tease here. It's like she cam eon to you or was doing suggestive stuff. When you blew her off for drinks she probably sucked it up and moved on, got lonely and called the ex for some loving.

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as I want to punch your head in for saying it, this was the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw that motherf*ckers car around the corner. Except I don't get when she tells me a while ago that it's "DEFINITELY OVER" between her and f*ckstick. I'm not naive, I know things change and whatever. But I've asked her out before previously (after her moving in sorta) and gotten knocked back, which has kind of taken the edge off of my eagerness to be the one to persue, get my drift. At the same time, I feel like I'm an ass for not being more aggressive trying to fix things up.

Either way here, I feel like I'm in a lose-lose situation here. To be honest I don't even know why I posted. I guess what I was really hoping for was 200 replies telling me I was the biggest tool OOT had come across and hopefully that would get my ass into gear and realise that this ho ain't worth it. I'm a pussy though and my heart hurts too much over this bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

honestly, you are a huge pussy, and that isn't and overstatement at all. I not sure how else to put it, really.

Hopey 05-18-2007 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To be honest I don't even know why I posted. I guess what I was really hoping for was 200 replies telling me I was the biggest tool OOT had come across

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw...there have been MUCH bigger tools in OOT. You don't even crack the top 100. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

4_2_it 05-18-2007 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why should you be bothered? She's been back a while and showed little interest in re-igniting the flame. Just move on. FWIW, I don't see how she is being a tease here. It's like she cam eon to you or was doing suggestive stuff. When you blew her off for drinks she probably sucked it up and moved on, got lonely and called the ex for some loving.

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as I want to punch your head in for saying it, this was the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw that motherf*ckers car around the corner. Except I don't get when she tells me a while ago that it's "DEFINITELY OVER" between her and f*ckstick. I'm not naive, I know things change and whatever. But I've asked her out before previously (after her moving in sorta) and gotten knocked back, which has kind of taken the edge off of my eagerness to be the one to persue, get my drift. At the same time, I feel like I'm an ass for not being more aggressive trying to fix things up.

Either way here, I feel like I'm in a lose-lose situation here. To be honest I don't even know why I posted. I guess what I was really hoping for was 200 replies telling me I was the biggest tool OOT had come across and hopefully that would get my ass into gear and realise that this ho ain't worth it. I'm a pussy though and my heart hurts too much over this bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can either live in the past by feeling sorry for yourself or get on with your life. Since it's your parents home you have no right to kick her out, but that doesn't mean that you have to spend any time with her. Just avoid her and if she comes around you are either busy or don't want to talk to her right now. Move out as soon as you are able so that you will feel independent.

Do you have friends who are confident with women? Go out with them and try to learn or at a minimum be a wing man for a while.

Listen, 1st love is tough for everyone, but you will get over it. She has moved on, which should provide ample motivation for you to move on as well.

Triumph36 05-18-2007 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

weren't things definitely over between you two at some point as well? how can you judge her for re-igniting a relationship when that's what you want to do?

also your seeming need to be put down seems to suggest a love for the type of desperate longing you're going through right now - that's very unhealthy. you don't need to be insulted - you're going through a tough time and put yourself in a bad spot. you can either call yourself worthless and long after what's never coming back, or suck it up and throw her out. you just might feel better about yourself if you do that, though in your state i'm not 100% sure that's what you want.

DeuceKicker 05-18-2007 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also, why when she was sitting there chatting with you did she pass you a note?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because that makes it much easier to CHECK ONE: Yes ___ No ____

Lonhro 05-18-2007 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1) you asked her out, she said no
2) you broke up 2 years ago
3) what you're trying to do isn't "fix things up" when you've been broken up 2 years
4) she isn't interested in you any more as anything more than potentially a friend
5) i really don't understand why you repeatedly call her a ho or a bitch or whatever. she's some girl that you like/love/whatever, and doesn't seem to have done anything wrong at any point.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
There are a lot of other things in between that I could write a novel about, but they're probably insignificant - I feel like I have painted the picture enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't actually mean to call her those things/these names. These are affectionate terms these days.

einbert 05-18-2007 02:48 PM

Learn to free your mind and live without pussy, that is the way of true enlightenment.

In the meantime, make some distance between yourself and your EX. And realize that's all she is. If you want, confront her and tell her you still have feelings and see how that works out. Either do it or don't though, don't sit there and ruminate over it.

TheNoodleMan 05-18-2007 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I saw myself marrying this girl 10 years ago. I still thought there was a very good chance we would end up together the whole time she has been here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a similar situation a few years ago when I started dating a girl I was very close to in high school. It took me a couple years before I figured it out but I was really in love with the memory of her 10 years ago which was really not all that similar to who she is now.

Make a clean break and put so distance between the two of you. You'll never get your head right if you have to keep seeing her every day.