Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2006, 12:45 AM

Default Neteller

Whats the point of using neteller with a 8.9 precent process fee when firepay only uses a standard 4 dollar fee? Also after making your first deposit can you deposit more then 250?
Old 01-09-2006, 12:52 AM

Default Re: Neteller

At Neteller, you can deposit for free with an EFT that takes 4-5 business days. No free deposits at FirePay.
Old 01-09-2006, 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
At Neteller, you can deposit for free with an EFT that takes 4-5 business days. No free deposits at FirePay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why use either, IGMpay will issue an immediate credit and their are no fees attached. Play for a few days at party and then transfer to neteller.
Old 01-09-2006, 02:01 AM

Thats true good idea, ive ben waiting days to verify my bank account
Old 01-09-2006, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why use either, IGMpay will issue an immediate credit and their are no fees attached. Play for a few days at party and then transfer to neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's is if u r playing on party or an x-skin, which r the only places igmpay works.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's is if u r playing on party or an x-skin, which r the only places igmpay works.

[/ QUOTE ]

I realized that, but if you bring the money into party, first,then after a days play you move it to neteller to whichever site you want. Party does not require you to use the same method that you originally used to cash out.
Old 01-10-2006, 03:44 AM

A lot of sites have Neteller insta cash option. They pay the fee. Cost you nothing. UB, most Crytos, and Bodog just to name a few. If you use Firepay,theres usually a 7 day min. hold before you can cash anything out. Sporting bet makes you wait 14 days if you depositwith firepay.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I realized that, but if you bring the money into party, first,then after a days play you move it to neteller to whichever site you want. Party does not require you to use the same method that you originally used to cash out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've deposited money from my bank acount into party and then into Neteller like you said here. My question is what do I do when I want to put money back into my regular bank account? I'm assuming from this thread that Neteller will charge me to do that. Can I just move what I want into Party from neteller and then cash out to my bank acount using IMG?
Old 01-10-2006, 11:34 AM

to move money into/out of neteller is *FREE* provided the accounts are in the same currency as the money in NETeller and that you wait the required (4/5/6?) business days for the money to be moved. I have verfied this with NETeller customer support.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A lot of sites have Neteller insta cash option. They pay the fee. Cost you nothing. UB, most Crytos, and Bodog just to name a few. firepay.

[/ QUOTE ]Paradise poker, pokerstars, hollywood poker, party poker.......