Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2006, 08:20 AM

Default homosexuality 4.0

Look folks,

Some of us are homos. Ok? (I call myself a [censored], but the powers that be will censor it) Whatever...

Given the human population on Earth, we occur. But, we are not causing any sort of monumental problems. I can't figure out how us homosexuals tweak you folks so much. What did we do? Why do you anti-homosexuals have such a problem with it?

It seems like you guys think about it way more than I (we) do. WTF?? Yeah, us homosexuals have us some sex. I really hope it bothers you as well.

-bdy
Old 01-25-2006, 08:42 AM

Default Re: homosexuality 4.0

I'm really, really tired of the comments as to how I am "unnatural". If "unnatural", why am I here?
Old 01-25-2006, 09:15 AM

I, personally, don’t hate you or anything like that. But if I say that I think the things you do are gross, people lump me into the same category as people who hate you. I think this is a mistake.
Also, I doubt I think about it more that you do. I pretty much don’t think about it at all unless someone else brings it up. But if you say that you are gay, I don’t close my mind as to what that actually means.

For what it’s worth, I think you are much less of a bourdon on society than people like this: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0#Post4534432
The only bourdon on society that you (not you personally, but gays in general) could be responsible for is health cost, because such a high rate of you do dangerous things (barebacking, etc) . But smokers have a far greater effect on health costs than you do, & no one seems to "hate" them.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
But if I say that I think the things you do are gross,

[/ QUOTE ]

That is your problem. I am very certain that some things you do or think, seem gross to me. Believing in a god comes to mind. But, het, as long as you don't force me to do your thing, there are no problems.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is your problem. I am very certain that some things you do or think, seem gross to me. Believing in a god comes to mind. But, het, as long as you don't force me to do your thing, there are no problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

& that is fine... It is not a hate crime for you to think that my believing in God is gross.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

& that is fine... It is not a hate crime for you to think that my believing in God is gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant morally monstruously gross that such an entity would condone or use suffering and punishment to satisfy its own ends. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Your belief in it is just a blinkered belief, refusing to "see" things as they are. <font color="yellow"> </font>
Old 01-25-2006, 09:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

&amp; that is fine... It is not a hate crime for you to think that my believing in God is gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant morally monstruously gross that such an entity would condone or use suffering and punishment to satisfy its own ends. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Your belief in it is just a blinkered belief, refusing to "see" things as they are. <font color="yellow"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

&amp; yet, as repulsed as you are... it is still not a hate crime for you to feel this way.

If we met in person, would you be civil to me? I would be civil to bdypdx.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If we met in person, would you be civil to me? I would be civil to bdypdx

[/ QUOTE ]

Good enough, I am sure he would be civil to you too. As for me and believers, what choices have I got? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2006, 09:57 AM

You can't even spell words correctly.

Not "bourdon", I think you meant to say, "burden".

Quite frankly, I am not engaged in danger to society. The most recent dangerous thing I've witnessed lately, is a nice white woman in an SUV on the phone while in traffic.

And so, us homos get the blame? I can bareback all I want, and it really doesn't have any relation to your life. I'm in a monagamous relationship. I do what I want and it's none of your business!

-bdy

Sorry, give me more...
Old 01-25-2006, 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You can't even spell words correctly.

Not "bourdon", I think you meant to say, "burden".

Quite frankly, I am not engaged in danger to society. The most recent dangerous thing I've witnessed lately, is a nice white woman in an SUV on the phone while in traffic.

-bdy

Sorry, give me more...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, don’t be offended man. I wasn’t emphasizing that I thought you WERE a “burden”, I thought I made it clear that I was emphasizing that you were LESS of a burden than other more “acceptable” vices.