Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2006, 12:29 PM

Default WTF is going on with PokerRoom and the WSOP?

I won my seat through PokerRoom, and have been getting the run around for about 2 months. Originally, it was "you have to wait until the tournament is available to register on our site." In May it was "the marketing team will contact you in the first week in June." All of June they have been saying they will send me an email and that they will let me know, and I have received nothing. No one knows anything about the dates, times, or places of their package. Given what happened on the other PokerRoom Skin where they could not afford to send the people to the WSOP, I am starting to get a little concerned. Anyone have any thoughts or better information?

-Jason
Old 07-02-2006, 01:12 PM

Default Re: WTF is going on with PokerRoom and the WSOP?

Try sending a PM to "GamesRep" via the Pokah! page - any time I've had an issue Rod/Todd/Scott (the guys who respond to that addr) have handled it promptly and satisfactorily.

Could be worse - you have your seat via Party - been run around for 2 months and have no confidence there's a Rod/Todd/Scott there who can get anything resolved despite my exhaustive search efforts.

HC
Old 07-02-2006, 03:25 PM

Default Re: WTF is going on with PokerRoom and the WSOP?

[ QUOTE ]
No one knows anything about the dates, times, or places of their package.

[/ QUOTE ]
not true.
i won my seat there too and they contacted me about a week later. try contacting Rod (GamesRep) like mentioned before.