Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2006, 03:08 AM

Default Fulltilt Main Event seat winners

I won my Main Event seat on fulltilt on June 6th .. As soon as i won they gave me $2000 in my account for spending. But I have yer to get a confirmation from the RIO or Fulltilt that says I am registered for event..

Has anybody else wona seat on Fulltilt and if so have you recieved any info.

BTW.. I have contacted fulltilt 3 times and everytime they said they would contact the rio and that the rio would be in contact with me shortyly
Old 07-02-2006, 12:05 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt Main Event seat winners

I qualified for the Main Event in the 20 seat giveaway last week. I was contacted the next day asking which Day 1 I would prefer playing on. I sent a response but have not heard from Full Tilt as of the status of my starting day. See you at the Full Tilt hospitality suite.

mike
TheRailbirds
Old 07-03-2006, 02:18 PM

I qualified a few weeks ago and sent them my info. I finally emailed them this week and got this reply: Your registration information and entry fee was forwarded to the Rio on
Tuesday, your registration should be complete by the end of next week.
When your registration has been completed, the Rio will e-mail you
directly confirming the availability of the date you selected.

I also won a $1500 Seat and didn't receive anything from FullTilt? I assume we just go there and pick up our chips? Or do we need some sort of confirmation for that.
Old 07-03-2006, 02:35 PM

I won a sat there on June 12th and got my email from the Rio on July 1st. I had to send FT my DOB and preference of start dates. I ended up getting my 3rd choice FWIW. MY confirmation came from a Tiffany Burris with a subject that said "Confirmation for Event #39" and then my start date. IT went to my junk email so you should make sure you have not deleted it by any chance. Tiffany's email address is tburris AT lvrio.harrahs.com

-Phil
Old 07-03-2006, 05:38 PM

Thanks Phil...

I sent an email to tburris@lvrio.harrahs.com and within 20 minutes received my confirmation. I will be starting on day 1B...

Thanks..

-Pat
Old 07-03-2006, 05:51 PM

I qualified at Full Tilt a couple months back. They will email you a thing saying you are registered soon enough. When you get to the The RIO go to the booth in the hall way called "will-call" and give them your ID. They will give you your seat card and that's it! It was really that easy. Don't worry guys, Full Tilt has a huge presence out here right now. You will not get hosed, trust me.
Old 07-10-2006, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I also won a $1500 Seat and didn't receive anything from FullTilt? I assume we just go there and pick up our chips? Or do we need some sort of confirmation for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in the same boat with the $1500 seat - i haven't heard anything. Who did you guys email to get the ball rolling. I don't really want to go out to Vegas a week early without having at least confirmed with FullTilt the $1500 event i want to play.

I don't even really understand how this works - are they going to literally hand me $1500 in lammers, or are they going to register me for an event of my choice? Any help appreciated.

matt
Old 07-10-2006, 10:47 PM

For the $1500 Bracelet Race stuff, when you get into town go to the Full Tilt Suite and ask for Richard re: Bracelet Race winnings. He's got a list of names and e-mails, and will ask for ID.

FTP has been giving $1500 in Rio cash chips which can be taken straight to the cage and turned into bills, unlike the $500 tourney lammers which have to be used in play or sold to other players.
Old 07-11-2006, 01:14 PM

I won my main event seat about 7 weeks ago and a $2000 package, sent e-mails back and forth to support for about 4 weeks, with constant promises of it is coming. Never came. But I went out for event #6 and everything was done, I was registered for main and got my 1500 in rio chips (not lammers). Try emailing as mentioned in one of the posts if you are not gonna be out there before main. For a while you could call tournament desk and ask, but they seem to have stoppped answering. gl.
Old 07-17-2006, 02:49 PM

Quick question... I made the FT of the 100 seat guar. last night, and they said we would receive hotel accom. at the Rio in addition to the standard package...How do I go about confirming my hotel reservation?

I know it seems like a wierd question, but theres only like 10 days till the ME starts and Full Tilt is slackin on the replies