Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2006, 04:08 PM

Default YAPS

The LUCKY FOR SOME, Friday the 13th lottery promotion has turned out to be Yet Another Party Screwup!

First, it took over 10 days and two emails to get my account credited for the measly $5 I won in their scratchoff promotion.

Then they took away my free cruise and the $400 dollars I got for downgrading my cabin. (that's sarcasm, for you humor-impaired)

Now this! They tell me I get a $25 bonus with a 6x RH clearance. Well, my bonus page (and several other players' bonus pages) indicates a Raked Hands Required of -1. How do I play -1 raked hands? To make matters worse, hands that I have played after the bonus was added to my Bonus page are not be accumulated in the Raked Hands Played column.

Thankfully, I'm not VIP, so I haven't missed out on all the wonderful benefits that haven't been given to you lucky Party VIP's.

At first I was going to say Party is being run by monkeys, but monkeys could run that site better than whoever is running it now.
Old 01-13-2006, 04:44 PM

Default Re: YAPS

ENJOY!
Old 01-13-2006, 06:02 PM

did you try e-mailing them?

The problem that party has in testing their offers is that there are soo many people on at any time, if they did something prematurely to test it, someone would notice it and take advantage of it. It would invariably make its way here, and Party would be dealing with the mess of hundreds/thousands of people doing something they weren't meant to do.
Old 01-13-2006, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The problem that party has in testing their offers is that there are soo many people on at any time, if they did something prematurely to test it, someone would notice it and take advantage of it. It would invariably make its way here, and Party would be dealing with the mess of hundreds/thousands of people doing something they weren't meant to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Then they took away my free cruise and the $400 dollars I got for downgrading my cabin. (that's sarcasm, for you humor-impaired)

[/ QUOTE ]