PDA

View Full Version : Neteller

TWINUNO
01-09-2006, 12:45 AM
Whats the point of using neteller with a 8.9 precent process fee when firepay only uses a standard 4 dollar fee? Also after making your first deposit can you deposit more then 250?

bills217
01-09-2006, 12:52 AM
At Neteller, you can deposit for free with an EFT that takes 4-5 business days. No free deposits at FirePay.

Dennisa
01-09-2006, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
At Neteller, you can deposit for free with an EFT that takes 4-5 business days. No free deposits at FirePay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why use either, IGMpay will issue an immediate credit and their are no fees attached. Play for a few days at party and then transfer to neteller.

TWINUNO
01-09-2006, 02:01 AM
Thats true good idea, ive ben waiting days to verify my bank account

TheIrishThug
01-09-2006, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why use either, IGMpay will issue an immediate credit and their are no fees attached. Play for a few days at party and then transfer to neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's is if u r playing on party or an x-skin, which r the only places igmpay works.

Dennisa
01-10-2006, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's is if u r playing on party or an x-skin, which r the only places igmpay works.

[/ QUOTE ]

I realized that, but if you bring the money into party, first,then after a days play you move it to neteller to whichever site you want. Party does not require you to use the same method that you originally used to cash out.

TCBSTEVE
01-10-2006, 03:44 AM
A lot of sites have Neteller insta cash option. They pay the fee. Cost you nothing. UB, most Crytos, and Bodog just to name a few. If you use Firepay,theres usually a 7 day min. hold before you can cash anything out. Sporting bet makes you wait 14 days if you depositwith firepay.

phlup
01-10-2006, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I realized that, but if you bring the money into party, first,then after a days play you move it to neteller to whichever site you want. Party does not require you to use the same method that you originally used to cash out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've deposited money from my bank acount into party and then into Neteller like you said here. My question is what do I do when I want to put money back into my regular bank account? I'm assuming from this thread that Neteller will charge me to do that. Can I just move what I want into Party from neteller and then cash out to my bank acount using IMG?

Felipe
01-10-2006, 11:34 AM
to move money into/out of neteller is *FREE* provided the accounts are in the same currency as the money in NETeller and that you wait the required (4/5/6?) business days for the money to be moved. I have verfied this with NETeller customer support.

Felipe
01-10-2006, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A lot of sites have Neteller insta cash option. They pay the fee. Cost you nothing. UB, most Crytos, and Bodog just to name a few. firepay.

[/ QUOTE ]Paradise poker, pokerstars, hollywood poker, party poker.......

belgianbeerlover
01-10-2006, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've deposited money from my bank acount into party and then into Neteller like you said here. My question is what do I do when I want to put money back into my regular bank account?

[/ QUOTE ]

EFT to linked bank account. No charge and you should have your money in a 3-4 days. I've seen my in two sometimes.

2easy
01-10-2006, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A lot of sites have Neteller insta cash option. They pay the fee. Cost you nothing. UB, most Crytos, and Bodog just to name a few. firepay.

[/ QUOTE ]

to the best of my knowledge party, stars, and fulltilt do NOT pay the instacash fees.

pokerroom, ub, cryptos, absolute, paradise, prima, bodog, pacific, action network, tribeca network, boss network, iPoker network and WPEX do.

Cosimo
01-10-2006, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've deposited money from my bank acount into party and then into Neteller like you said here. My question is what do I do when I want to put money back into my regular bank account?

[/ QUOTE ]

EFT to linked bank account. No charge and you should have your money in a 3-4 days. I've seen my in two sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I regularly see EFTs from Neteller to my bank hit in 1 or 2 days. 3 is rare, but has happened. Business days, of course. Most of these transactions are in the 100-400 range, dunno if larger transactions take longer.

TexasJWP
01-11-2006, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I regularly see EFTs from Neteller to my bank hit in 1 or 2 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's been my experience as well - Neteller has been good & solid for me. Most of the delays I've experienced are due to the particular poker sites themselves, not Neteller.

I was thinking about checking into Firepay, but don't like what I'm hearing from some of you about the long lag time. Anybody else want to weigh in on Firepay? I'd be interested to hear more.

TCBSTEVE
01-11-2006, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

to the best of my knowledge party, stars, and fulltilt do NOT pay the instacash fees.

pokerroom, ub, cryptos, absolute, paradise, prima, bodog, pacific, action network, tribeca network, boss network, iPoker network and WPEX do.

[/ QUOTE ]Party does'nt offer insta cash as a deposit option.

2easy
01-11-2006, 05:01 AM
yes, i realize that it cant be initiated from their cashier window.

it could however be initiated via the neteller client itself.

thanks for interjecting that though.

my purpose in my post was to hopefully provide some useful information, not to nitpick details.

GoCubsGo
01-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Any free methods to transfer from one currency to another?

Dennisa
01-12-2006, 10:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've deposited money from my bank acount into party and then into Neteller like you said here. My question is what do I do when I want to put money back into my regular bank account? I'm assuming from this thread that Neteller will charge me to do that. Can I just move what I want into Party from neteller and then cash out to my bank acount using IMG?

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller does not charge a fee back into your account. Only if you inter account transfer it to another netelleraccount. EFT is free and if you must get a check they charge $1.00 for mail delivery. I believe the poker sites get charged a fee going into your account.

TWINUNO
01-13-2006, 01:33 PM
I cashed out through party, to my neteller account how long is the process to get the money into my netteller account?