PDA

View Full Version : Quick Weight Loss Help

GambleGamble
04-12-2007, 08:56 AM
I am involved in a "bet" where the end date is June 3rd, its on % of body weight lost from Jan 2...

...I am looking to maximize my weight loss over the last month and specifically the last week of the contest, to hopefully taking off an additional 10-20lbs in waste and water weight etc..

...What tips are there, I have a girl who used to be a lightweight body builder who did shows, etc that has told me some and plans on giving me a full breakdown of what to eat (chicken and greens) plus limiting fluid intake...

...Im already on a diuretic for another issue which I plan on upping to reduce water weight, but I figure the knowledge of 2p2 could help me lose even more...

...an all expenses paid trip to Vegas is on the line!!

...and I am down to 377 from 428 so far, or roughly 9%

Any help is appreciated

Colt McCoy
04-12-2007, 09:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
to hopefully taking off an additional 10-20lbs in waste and water weight etc..

[/ QUOTE ]

I always knew you were full of [censored]. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Colt McCoy
04-12-2007, 10:12 AM
Congrats on losing the 50 lb too. That's pretty awesome. Keep it up!

death_blooms
04-12-2007, 11:30 AM
Contest Diets (http://bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=ContestDiets)

On the attatched website are many articles from bodybuilding.com of contest diets and ways to shed water weight and such.

TimM
04-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Full blown Atkins induction (http://www.atkins.com/articles/atkins-phases/phase-one/the-rules-of-induction) starting now will do the job. When I started it I went from 290s to 250s in the amount of time you have left. The body requires lots of water to store carbs, and you won't have much waste either. Don't go crazy with the fact that you can eat as much as you want though, keep the calories down too - I was under 2000 a day and not hungry. Also DO NOT limit fluid intake. Drink tons of water, cut salt, and your body won't need to retain it.

GambleGamble
04-12-2007, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Full blown Atkins induction (http://www.atkins.com/articles/atkins-phases/phase-one/the-rules-of-induction) starting now will do the job. When I started it I went from 290s to 250s in the amount of time you have left. The body requires lots of water to store carbs, and you won't have much waste either. Don't go crazy with the fact that you can eat as much as you want though, keep the calories down too - I was under 2000 a day and not hungry. Also DO NOT limit fluid intake. Drink tons of water, cut salt, and your body won't need to retain it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Already on a structured diet, so will lose weight...just looking to maximize it over the 1-2 weeks...

...was basically told to limit any and all fluid intake specifically over last 3 days, and to only eaten certain items etc....is there anything additional, maybe like supplements...colon blow? etc?

qdmcg
04-12-2007, 09:31 PM
none of this stuff will help u lose bodyfat.
there are tons of ways to lose water weight\temp stuff but its not gonna change your BF%, it might trick a [censored] scale or something

thirddan
04-12-2007, 10:18 PM
heh, long term velocity diet...

GambleGamble
04-13-2007, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
none of this stuff will help u lose bodyfat.
there are tons of ways to lose water weight\temp stuff but its not gonna change your BF%, it might trick a [censored] scale or something

[/ QUOTE ]

just tryin to lose weight...we are not getting like a body fat test or anything etc...

just percentage of weight loss..so anything I can do over the end to drop as much as possible is fine..then I can get back to the regular plan Im on...