PDA

View Full Version : Beat: My girlfriend is a lying piece of trash (LONG)

Pages : [1] 2

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 03:11 AM
Background: We have been going out for 4 years. I pretty much let her do whatever she wants and I'm not a controlling person. She goes out to the strip club every thursday for ladies night and parties and I say w/e, go ahead. Maybe I shouldn't have given her so much of a leash b/c it apparently bit me in the ass. Anyway, pretty average relationship, ups and downs, yada yada, but I thought we were alright until this last Sunday.

Okay well a couple weeks ago she gets a phone call on her cell and she's in the other room. Caller ID says it's someone named Billy. So I go give her then phone and go back to my business. So she talks and when she's done I ask her who Billy is. She says Billy is her friend Brady's roommate. I say "Brady lives with a guy roommate"? Thinking it was weird that a dude and a girl were roommates. She says "no, Billy is a girl." I think it's weird but think nothing of it.

Sunday I get off work early (I work 2PM-10PM) and decide to take her on a date. We go to Ruby Tuesdays, and we were going to go to a movie but the start time of the movie was different than what it told me online and we were like a half our late. So we're driving home and she gets a call. She answers and she says "just driving around with a bunch of girls". I can hear it's obviously a guy. He then asks her something probably like "then why's it so quiet?" cuz she says "Oh they know I'm on the phone."

She hangs up, at this point I'm already pissed because she told some dude I dont know that she's with some girls. Why couldn't she say she's with her boyfriend?

So I say who was that? She says it was her friend Megan. I'm like "WTF i could hear it was a guy" She's like "Okay, it was Billy." "I thought Billy was a girl." "Well I just said that cuz i thought you would be mad" "NO BITCH I'M MAD BECAUSE YOU LIED TO ME AND YOU TOLD HIM YOU'RE WITH GIRLS, WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?"

So I'm super steaming and I speed home and tell her to GTFO and she leaves but apparently no one wants to take her dumb ass because she comes back like half an hour later and says she has nowhere to go. whatever. I dont talk to her the rest of the night and sleep on the couch.

I get up and go to work the next morning and when I get home theres a note that says "I LOVE YOU, BLAH BLAH BLAH, WOULDN'T CHEAT ON YOU, BLAH BLAH BLAH" I still don't believe her [censored]. She stays at her parents that night.

Tuesday night I get home and she's there. She's obviously sucking up (doing laundry, cleaning, doing dishes, cooked me food) cuz her lazy ass has never done that [censored] before even though she's unemployed. and pretty much Tuesday/Wednesday go by with me being pissed and not really talking to her and then comes Thursday.

I get home from work a couple hours ago. She's busy doing something and I have access to her myspace account. Now this isn't something I normally do but given Sunday night's debacle I am of course, suspicious.

Anyway, I find a bunch of messages from dudes and [censored] and I'm so SUPER [censored] pissed. I give her a chance to lie again and ask her who she's been talking to online. of course she's like "what are you talking about" and i say "have you been flirting with guys online?" At this point she knows she's caught and that I saw her myspace. She says "oh it was just that one guy" but apparently she doesn't realize that there are undeleted messages in her trash. And I point out her lie again. Then she says "can't we talk about this". I tell her to GTFO before a punch her in her [censored] face.

Anyway, I tell her it's over, that she's a lying [censored], and that I wasted 4 years on this garbage and that she needs to move her [censored] out this weekend.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Anyway, convo's, screenshots, and screennames coming up next post.

FatalError
01-12-2007, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Background: We have been going out for 4 years. I pretty much let her do whatever she wants and I'm not a controlling person. She goes out to the strip club every thursday for ladies night and parties and I say w/e, go ahead. Maybe I shouldn't have given her so much of a leash b/c it apparently bit me in the ass. Anyway, pretty average relationship, ups and downs, yada yada, but I thought we were alright until this last Sunday.

Okay well a couple weeks ago she gets a phone call on her cell and she's in the other room. Caller ID says it's someone name Billy. So I go give her then phone and go back to my business. So she talks and when she's done I ask her who Billy is. She says Billy is her friend Brady's roommate. I say "Brady lives with a guy roommate"? Thinking it was weird that a dude a girl were roommates. She says "no, Billy is a girl." I think it's weird but think nothing of it.

Sunday I get off work early (I work 2PM-10PM) and decide to take her on a date. We go to Ruby Tuesdays, and we were going to go to a movie but the start time of the movie was different than what it told me online and we were like a half our late. So we're driving home and she gets a call. She answers and she says "just driving around with a bunch of girls". I can hear it's obviously a guy. He then asks her something probably like "then why's it so quiet?" cuz she says "Oh they know I'm on the phone."

She hangs up, at this point I'm already pissed because she told some dude I dont know that she's with some girls. Why couldn't she say she's with her boyfriend?

So I say who was that? She says it was her friend Megan. I'm like "WTF i could hear it was a guy" She's like "Okay, it was Billy." "I thought Billy was a girl." "Well I just said that cuz i thought you would be mad" "NO BITCH I'M MAD BECAUSE YOU LIED TO ME AND YOU TOLD HIM YOU'RE WITH GIRLS, WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?"

So I'm super steaming and I speed home and tell her to GTFO and she leaves but apparently no one wants to take her dumb ass because she comes back like half an hour later and says she has no one to go. whatever. I dont talk to her the rest of the night and sleep on the couch.

I get up and go to work the next morning and when I get home theres a note that says "I LOVE YOU, BLAH BLAH BLAH, WOULDN'T CHEAT ON YOU, BLAH BLAH BLAH" I still don't believe her [censored]. She stays at her parents that night.

Tuesday night I get home and she's there. She's obviously sucking up (doing laundry, cleaning, doing dishes, cooked me food) cuz her lazy ass has never done that [censored] before even though she's unemployed. and pretty much Tuesday/Wednesday go by with me being pissed and not really talking to her and then comes Thursday.

I get home from work a couple hours ago. She's busy doing something and I have access to her myspace account. Now this isn't something I normally do but given Sunday night's debacle I am of course, suspicious.

Anyway, I find a bunch of messages from dudes and [censored] and I'm so SUPER [censored] pissed. I give her a chance to lie again and ask her who she's been talking to online. of course she's like "what are you talking about" and i say "have you been flirting with guys online?" At this point she knows she's caught and that I saw her myspace. She says "oh it was just that one guy" but apparently she doesn't realize that there are undeleted messages in her trash. And I point out her lie again. Then she says "can't we talk about this". I tell her to GTFO before a punch her in her [censored] face.

Anyway, I tell her it's over, that she's a lying [censored], and that I wasted 4 years on this garbage and that she needs to move her [censored] out this weekend.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Anyway, convo's, screenshots, and screennames coming up next post.

[/ QUOTE ]

cliffnotes: OP Has No Game

thunk
01-12-2007, 03:13 AM
Standard women. Don't you guys see the [censored] pattern?

Chump Change
01-12-2007, 03:14 AM
She would never say where she came from
Yesterday dont matter if its gone
While the sun is bright
Or in the darkest night
No one knows
She comes and goes

Goodbye, ruby tuesday
Who could hang a name on you?
When you change with every new day
Still Im gonna miss you...

Dont question why she needs to be so free
Shell tell you its the only way to be
She just cant be chained
To a life where nothings gained
And nothings lost
At such a cost

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
Catch your dreams before they slip away
Dying all the time
Lose your dreams
And you will lose your mind.
Aint life unkind?

Goodbye, ruby tuesday
Who could hang a name on you?
When you change with every new day
Still Im gonna miss you...

P.S. You're story was meh when compared to the average short fiction piece.

edfurlong
01-12-2007, 03:15 AM
The pics of your girl aren't loading for some reason.

yvesaint
01-12-2007, 03:15 AM
this would make a good oot thread

thunk
01-12-2007, 03:16 AM
The only two women you can trust in this world are Rosy Palm and Aunt Jemima.

Edit: I made that up. I'm going to bed.

MuresanForMVP
01-12-2007, 03:17 AM
myspace page please. then kill her.

whipsaw
01-12-2007, 03:19 AM
tl;dsp

CaseS87
01-12-2007, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The pics of your girl aren't loading for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

sweetjazz
01-12-2007, 03:20 AM
So you dated a loser who presumably was somewhat good in bed, and you're surprised at what happened?

I'm afraid to say welcome to the real world. Hope you find someone who actually is looking for a serious relationship if that is what you are truly looking for.

blackjack777
01-12-2007, 03:24 AM
Ready for the pics, then we will let you know if it's a beat or a brag.

restrikt
01-12-2007, 03:26 AM
If she's hot..... plz pass over.

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 03:33 AM
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9654/img0654dv3.jpg

she's on the left. cant see much, but you can see she's a skank.

nath
01-12-2007, 03:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So you dated a loser who presumably was somewhat good in bed, and you're surprised at what happened?

I'm afraid to say welcome to the real world. Hope you find someone who actually is looking for a serious relationship if that is what you are truly looking for.

[/ QUOTE ]

QUOTED FOR MOTHER [censored] TRUTH DON'T YOU JUST SOME DAYS WANNA SHAKE THAT BITCH AND GRAB THAT DUDE AND HANG HIM OUT OF A WINDOW UNTIL HE BEGS FOR HIS LIFE, [censored] YOU YOU SAID YOU WERE MY FRIEND AND YOU AIN'T EVEN A MAN JUST A SCARED LITTLE JUNKHEAD AND BITCH YOU'RE A FLAKY SKANK WHO WILL TRAMPLE MY HEART AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY

ummm

good day all

Kharnage
01-12-2007, 03:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ready for the pics

[/ QUOTE ]
edit: Ok.....

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 03:35 AM
working on a bunch of screenshots of her stupid myspace messages. then you guys can bomb her IM/myspace names.

billyjex
01-12-2007, 03:35 AM
i'd set the O/U on # of guy's she's banged during these 4 years at 12

Gonso
01-12-2007, 03:36 AM
OP: Good for you telling her to GTFO though. I can't stand seeing other guys let girls get away with this crap like little sissies.

Heavens_Myst
01-12-2007, 03:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

first glimpse she looks disgusting.

girl on the right looks hot as [censored] tho, can we pretend you were dating her instead?

shaundeeb
01-12-2007, 03:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

girl on the right looks hot as [censored] tho, can we pretend you were dating her instead?

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT I was in the process of typing that

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 03:38 AM
on second thought i might even give her cell #. would be funny if you guys would prank call her for me.

Heavens_Myst
01-12-2007, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

u dont need to lie to me to impress me..

Heavens_Myst
01-12-2007, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
on second thought i might even give her cell #. would be funny if you guys would prank call her for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

what are we in 2nd [censored] grade? if u want it done right, give us her addy and we'll kill her for you

seriously.. grow up... a phone number, wtf

shaundeeb
01-12-2007, 03:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

u dont need to lie to me to impress me..

[/ QUOTE ]

I only know how to lie obv according to MR. TIM CAUM.

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 03:41 AM
and yes, she was definitely much hotter 4 years ago when I met her. She's put on weight, but I didnt' say anything. Like I said, I was a pretty nice boyfriend. And I didn't really care. After 4 years it didn't really matter to me because I thought we were past that point where the physical appearance matters very much.

Ansky
01-12-2007, 03:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is prob a bad idea.

sorry about the waste of 4 years.

Heavens_Myst
01-12-2007, 03:42 AM
thats ok then baby, i don't want to hold you down, i want you to spread your wings and fly like the bird you are....

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what are we in 2nd [censored] grade? if u want it done right, give us her addy and we'll kill her for you

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont need you to kill her, I'm concocting a plan as we speak. just thought prank calls would be mildy funny.

Heavens_Myst
01-12-2007, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and yes, she was definitely much hotter 4 years ago when I met her. She's put on weight, but I didnt' say anything. Like I said, I was a pretty nice boyfriend. And I didn't really care. After 4 years it didn't really matter to me because I thought we were past that point where the physical appearance matters very much.

[/ QUOTE ]

you turned gay didnt you? when were you gonna spring that little tidbit about your life on us? wtf, next time u must give us all the info so we can gogogogo

shaundeeb
01-12-2007, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yah that's a way to show her she was with a real winner, having random people from a poker forum call her. I think she was looking for a way out cuz even though she ain't much to lookat she can do better..... like BILLY.

Victor
more pics pls.

Heavens_Myst
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont need you to kill her, I'm concocting a plan as we speak. just thought prank calls would be mildy funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

i.. understand.. wink..wi.. ya.. so uhh just gimme that phone numb.. number anytime, and we'll be glad to do business with you.

was that good? i don't think anyone knows about our plot now.

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yah that's a way to show her she was with a real winner, having random people from a poker forum call her. I think she was looking for a way out cuz even though she ain't much to lookat she can do better..... like BILLY.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think I give a [censored] if she thinks I'm a "winner"?

She's unemployed, overweight and an alcoholic and i've been supporting her because I used to care about her. She's not much of a winner herself but I thought she might be a little more appreciative.

steel108
01-12-2007, 03:55 AM
Why don't you just paste her myspace link?

blackjack777
01-12-2007, 03:57 AM
Yes, someday you will fly.

shaundeeb
01-12-2007, 03:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think I give a [censored] if she thinks I'm a "winner"?

She's unemployed, overweight and an alcoholic and i've been supporting her because I used to care about her. She's not much of a winner herself but I thought she might be a little more appreciative.

[/ QUOTE ]

she's all that and you weren't enough for her.... She can do better.

mlagoo
01-12-2007, 04:01 AM
sounds like a bitch, looking forward to the myspace messages because i get a kick out of drama like this

also, heavensmyst is a douchebag, is that a bannable offense?

edit: also, shaun, was it necessary because of that hiv thread to just turn into a full time dbag?

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 04:01 AM
the image tags aren't working so i may just have to link them, still working on it.

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 04:03 AM
Put some clothes on :Puke:

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/1045/1122007120135amlv7.jpg

Hmmmmm... something about wanting attention from guys and then saying she would do something?

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9951/1122007120501ammh6.jpg

random dude

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/8082/1122007120533amkx9.jpg

random dude 2

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5718/1122007120649amru9.jpg

LOL, denied?

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/858/1122007120722amvq8.jpg

Random dude 3

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7307/1122007120757amrf7.jpg

Okay this seriously bothers me the most. #1 She had a sex toy party and told me it was girls only. I got home as it was ending and there were dudes there and they were leaving when I got there. I didn't say anything and didn't care at the time. #2 The guy's message says something about a "new guy" #3 She never told me she got a sex swing and I know nothing about it. What guys house did she take this to?

http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1122007121121amya2.jpg

2 pager of this dude. Ugh.

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5821/pt1kj1.jpg

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5692/pt2vb3.jpg

screennames and myspace next post.

MuresanForMVP
01-12-2007, 04:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you just paste her myspace link?

[/ QUOTE ]

LetsHugItOut
I'll date you, OP.

yvesaint
why are all ur links to screenshots of dudes

seriously why is this crap in bbv go post this in oot they like this kind of stuff there

Wools
01-12-2007, 04:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I dont talk to her the rest of the night and sleep on the couch.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. women will [censored] up your night.

2. beat: it's your place, she [censored] up and you slept on the couch, wtf?

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 04:06 AM
mooooo

yvesaint
01-12-2007, 04:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
moooo

[/ QUOTE ]

alright now the thread got a lot better

MuresanForMVP
01-12-2007, 04:08 AM
man she's nasty looking

SkeetyMcdoogle
01-12-2007, 04:09 AM
Dude I CAME IN the thread, saw yves qouted stuff, looked at the myspace, and saw a hambeast. Im not even reading it homie, why are you sweating a lost piece of bacon?

bonds25
01-12-2007, 04:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sounds like a bitch, looking forward to the myspace messages because i get a kick out of drama like this

also, heavensmyst is a douchebag, is that a bannable offense?

edit: also, shaun, was it necessary because of that hiv thread to just turn into a full time dbag?

[/ QUOTE ]

He was already a part time douche bag before hand, he just got a promotion is all.

RunDownHouse
01-12-2007, 04:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
moooo

[/ QUOTE ]
Man, I know you're upset but you're probably going to regret posting these.

Will.
01-12-2007, 04:11 AM
U obviously handled the whole thing wrong.

just cuz she flirts with other guys and has been talking to other guys does not mean that she is [censored] them or planning on [censored] them.

She probably is just bored and wants to see if she can pick up guys just for the sake of her ego. You need to sit her down and have a long civilized talk with her, involving rational questions about whether or not she [censored] another dude. Then and ONLY then can u make a proper judgement about her involvement with Billy and these other guys.

It's funny cuz even though u handled this pretty terribly a friend of mine did worse - he actually hawked a loogie in his ex-gf's face when he found out she was cheating on him.

-sk00lb0y-
01-12-2007, 04:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
man she's nasty looking

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh MY YUCK

Brag: getting out of contact with her

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 04:12 AM
because it was a 4 year relationship and not everything is about how somebody looks?

I am treated like family at her parents and grandparents house, which makes this hard. Wasting 4 years on somebody is hard to come to terms with, etc

Kharnage
01-12-2007, 04:13 AM
That myspace pic turned this thread into a thinly veiled brag.

Wools
[ QUOTE ]
moooo

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thing you quoted them just in case!

yvesaint
good thing u went straight to 2+2

SkeetyMcdoogle
bang grandma and you still keep the perks CHA CHING

yvesaint
2+2 is where i solve all my girl problems

kniper
01-12-2007, 04:18 AM
Beat:
[ QUOTE ]
Sunday I get off work early (I work 2PM-10PM) and decide to take her on a date. We go to Ruby Tuesdays...

[/ QUOTE ]

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 04:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

just cuz she flirts with other guys and has been talking to other guys does not mean that she is [censored] them or planning on [censored] them.

She probably is just bored and wants to see if she can pick up guys just for the sake of her ego. You need to sit her down and have a long civilized talk with her, involving rational questions about whether or not she [censored] another dude. Then and ONLY then can u make a proper judgement about her involvement with Billy and these other guys.

It's funny cuz even though u handled this pretty terribly a friend of mine did worse - he actually hawked a loogie in his ex-gf's face when he found out she was cheating on him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, i totally am a super nice guy and let her do w/e she wants. I never flirt with girls. It was pretty much common knowledge within families that we were practically married. She kept asking for a freakin ring. She was pregnant and lost the baby. I just expect that with a relationship like that, there isn't even the consideration of another person.

It would be different under different circumstances. She lied to me pretty much every chance she got. Not to mention she gets drunk and parties all the time and pic above of her making out with another girl shows she just loves attention.

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 04:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Beat:
[ QUOTE ]
Sunday I get off work early (I work 2PM-10PM) and decide to take her on a date. We go to Ruby Tuesdays...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, it's a decent schedule for a poker player. get home, play all night, dont have to get up early to go to work. Not to mention a casino is en route so I will most likely be stopping there every night after work starting next week.

billyjex
01-12-2007, 04:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]\

LOL

if i could, i would bet a signifigant amount of money she's [censored] other guys, multiple ones

mlagoo
01-12-2007, 04:22 AM
pretty sure the beat was ruby tuesdays

Will.
01-12-2007, 04:25 AM
maybe she just wanted the attention from other guys, or maybe u aren't giving her enough attention(i know, totally gay).

grando
01-12-2007, 04:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
maybe she just wanted the attention from other guys, or maybe u aren't giving her enough attention(i know, totally gay).

[/ QUOTE ]

Noted Fatty Authority

Will.
01-12-2007, 04:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]\

LOL

if i could, i would bet a signifigant amount of money she's [censored] other guys, multiple ones

[/ QUOTE ]dude, u saw her pic...who the [censored] is gonna try to get on that. (BESIDES ME, I KNOW LOLOLOHAhAHAASLJK:FH)

Apathy
01-12-2007, 04:30 AM
beat shes not online

sdunsmb
01-12-2007, 04:33 AM
.....definately going to try hitting on her....

nath
01-12-2007, 04:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You have zero grounds for acting indignant or trying to get people to feel sorry for you or whatever the [censored] you're doing here

kurosh
01-12-2007, 04:34 AM
Obv she [censored] some of these guys if you didn't know about the sex swing. Sorry man. Get her good now, post those naked pics and everyone will rip her apart, then she will find the thread.

Everyone wins!

bigt439
01-12-2007, 04:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You have zero grounds for acting indignant or trying to get people to feel sorry for you or whatever the [censored] you're doing here

[/ QUOTE ]

keep your [censored] to the 8 threads its already in.

this one has too much potential.

Keyser.
01-12-2007, 04:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sunday I get off work early (I work 2PM-10PM) and decide to take her on a date. We go to Ruby Tuesdays

[/ QUOTE ]

baller

blackjack777
01-12-2007, 04:39 AM
So she was a hot piece of ass at 15 years old?

You gotta back that up with a pic or two.

snagglepuss
01-12-2007, 04:41 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/chuddo/bruisemyspace.jpg

wow surprised.

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 04:42 AM
she pretty much started becoming untrustable when she started hanging out with her old highschool friend several months ago. We will call this friend M.

Basically I knew M, and I went over to her house when night when the bitch was there. M liked me and my ex g/f knew it but when I hit on her she went with it anyway (precursor to the backstabbing bitch she is now?)

M was pissed at her and didn't talk to her for like a month, but eventually they made up and they were sort of friends again, but not like they were before. M had gotten pregnant and dropped out during her junior year. She's a real class act. I spent pretty much all my time with the bitch, which is why I'm like family to her parents now. I was at their house every day for the year and a half we were going out during highschool.

I am a year older and when I graduated I moved out of my parents house for college but not far. It was only like a 45-50 minute drive from her place but I went to school during the day and worked nights so we only got to see each other once or twice a week sometimes not even that often. She moved in with me when she graduated a year and half ago and soon after I bought a house and she moved there with me (THANK GOD IT'S ALL IN MY NAME).

I had dropped out of college trying to figure out what I want to do while she attended college for dental assisting. I paid the bills while she went to school and had a part time job. She paid about $200 towards bills per month, I paid the rest. Her course was 1 fall semester, 1 spring semester, and 1 summer semester, and she graduated this following summer. She hung out with her friends from school and they were super nice, really cool people. They were responsible and acted like adults.

After she graduated she had some time between the time she graduated and the time she got a job and during that time she started hanging out with M again.

M basically acts like a typical promiscuous 19 year old girl, even though she has a boyfriend and a baby. Thats when my g/f started drinking a lot and often. And she acts totally stupid when she's drunk. There are people that can control themselves pretty well, but she's not one of them. She started going to parties/strip clubs all the time. She started hanging out with a lot of guys.

She got a job and i thought all was well. But she didn't even make it 3 months before she got fired for bad attendance, lack of motivation and lack of dedication. The last straw was when her boss paid $1000 for her to go to a 2-day "boot camp" for dental assistants and she didn't even go the second day. I even told her "you cant keep calling in, you're gonna get fired.

So she got fired and has been unemployed for a few months, and just parties and sits on her computer. She didn't do any housework at all until Tuesday when she was trying to suck up

mlagoo
01-12-2007, 04:44 AM
brilliant

yvesaint
01-12-2007, 04:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
she pretty much started becoming untrustable when she started hanging out with her old highschool friend several months ago. We will call this friend M.

Basically I knew M, and I went over to her house when night when the bitch was there. M liked me and my ex g/f knew it but when I hit on her she went with it anyway (precursor to the backstabbing bitch she is now?)

M was pissed at her and didn't talk to her for like a month, but eventually they made up and they were sort of friends again, but not like they were before. M had gotten pregnant and dropped out during her junior year. She's a real class act. I spent pretty much all my time with the bitch, which is why I'm like family to her parents now. I was at their house every day for the year and a half we were going out during highschool.

I am a year older and when I graduated I moved out of my parents house for college but not far. It was only like a 45-50 minute drive from her place but I went to school during the day and worked nights so we only got to see each other once or twice a week sometimes not even that often. She moved in with me when she graduated a year and half ago and soon after I bought a house and she moved there with me (THANK GOD IT'S ALL IN MY NAME).

I had dropped out of college trying to figure out what I want to do while she attended college for dental assisting. I paid the bills while she went to school and had a part time job. She paid about $200 towards bills per month, I paid the rest. Her course was 1 fall semester, 1 spring semester, and 1 summer semester, and she graduated this following summer. She hung out with her friends from school and they were super nice, really cool people. They were responsible and acted like adults.

After she graduated she had some time between the time she graduated and the time she got a job and during that time she started hanging out with M again.

M basically acts like a typical promiscuous 19 year old girl, even though she has a boyfriend and a baby. Thats when my g/f started drinking a lot and often. And she acts totally stupid when she's drunk. There are people that can control themselves pretty well, but she's not one of them. She started going to parties/strip clubs all the time. She started hanging out with a lot of guys.

She got a job and i thought all was well. But she didn't even make it 3 months before she got fired for bad attendance, lack of motivation and lack of dedication. The last straw was when her boss paid $1000 for her to go to a 2-day "boot camp" for dental assistants and she didn't even go the second day. I even told her "you cant keep calling in, you're gonna get fired.

So she got fired and has been unemployed for a few months, and just parties and sits on her computer. She didn't do any housework at all until Tuesday when she was trying to suck up

[/ QUOTE ]

AOBndk xxZ c ....z i 'AK ASLdmv

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 04:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/chuddo/bruisemyspace.jpg

wow surprised.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol NH

rubbrband
01-12-2007, 04:47 AM
Major beat!

She is madd ugly and treated u like [censored]. What a [censored]. Feeling of betrayal is sickening.

Heavens_Myst
01-12-2007, 04:49 AM
first off stop posting [censored] long ass stories, we don't care

second, whose msg'ing here to come look at this post so this x-boyfriend looks like a total [censored] creep?

goofyballer
01-12-2007, 04:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For reals!

...oh, wait, are you being sarcastic? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

nutsflopper
01-12-2007, 04:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For reals!

...oh, wait, are you being sarcastic? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLEVELED

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 04:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

second, whose msg'ing here to come look at this post so this x-boyfriend looks like a total [censored] creep?

[/ QUOTE ]

I post long ass [censored] because I feel like I need to get it out, even if no one reads it.

how would I look like a creep for posting this? She's the one that [censored] up.

nutsflopper
01-12-2007, 04:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I post long ass [censored] because I feel like I need to get it out, even if no one reads it.

how would I look like a creep for posting this? She's the one that [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never trust anyone

mlagoo
01-12-2007, 04:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Never trust anyone

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/xfiles/images/340/csm01.jpg

Heavens_Myst
01-12-2007, 04:59 AM
lolvld

nutsflopper
01-12-2007, 05:06 AM
hahaahh

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 05:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Never trust anyone

[/ QUOTE ]

i got brandi'd.

thedustbustr
01-12-2007, 05:09 AM
myspace profile private? am i too late?

kassdog
01-12-2007, 05:12 AM
I'm still waiting for the phone number

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 05:12 AM
http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/412/img0702mt9.jpg

her with aforementioned friend

JKratzer
01-12-2007, 05:13 AM
reading this thread is a beat. op is a loser.

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 05:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm still waiting for the phone number

[/ QUOTE ]

still debating. I will see how the next few days develop. If it goes smoothly and she gets her [censored] out without complication, i will refrain. However if it doesn't go smoothly, I wont feel bad for posting it.

mlagoo
01-12-2007, 05:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

holy [censored] dude consider yourself lucky you now have a reason to move on

AJFenix
01-12-2007, 05:29 AM
jfc

thac
01-12-2007, 05:31 AM
MY EYES! MY EYEEEES!

Nice brag post OP

GetThere1Time
01-12-2007, 05:34 AM
THE GOGGLEZ THEY DO NOTHING

GAL
01-12-2007, 05:37 AM
OP, in future always make it a rule never to [censored] a girl who is uglier than you are.

Spleen
01-12-2007, 05:39 AM
You may not think so now but she did you a huge favor. The real beat would have been buying the ring and marrying her.

FreakSex
01-12-2007, 05:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You may not think so now but she did you a huge favor. The real beat would have been buying the ring and marrying her.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT, and congrats on the now-evident brag. Maybe this'll teach you not to latch onto the village hog next time, eh?

RikaKazak
01-12-2007, 05:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

context
01-12-2007, 06:02 AM
Over/under on how long it takes her to tell OP she's pregnant?

Heavens_Myst
01-12-2007, 06:05 AM
HOLY [censored] GOGGLES BATMAN

THREAD OF THE DAY, THANKS OP...

now whose messaging the cattlegrazer?

kickpushcoast
01-12-2007, 06:07 AM
the wools removed and now i see,
my leg was pulled the jokes on me(haha)
so heartbreaking like loving a whore,
might hurt you once but never no more
its like trying to fly but they clipping your wings
and thats exactly why the caged bird sings
who can nickname it, the shame rings true
seems to me reparations are overdue
i done been to the top i done sipped the juice
and with that being said bird crumbs will never do
even on my last not a penny in the bank(busto)
imma stand on my own so thanks but no thanks
keep the pranks as i bid farewell
i gotta answer to gildwulf and El(diablo)
and to little brother nath who i love dearly so
if ever i had millions never would you play PLO

Apathy
01-12-2007, 06:12 AM
Listen man, I know she seems like she disrespected you by messing around with all those dudes and all the partying she does but honestly girls like this only come around once in your life.

You already worked on this for 4 years maybe she just thinks she needed to try a few things before you made the jump to commit to this for life.

i think you should take a few days to calm down and then call her and ask to get back together.

At least try to hit it once more cause that chick is smoking and is probaby great in bed (or swing). Screw the jealous haters.

apefish
01-12-2007, 06:12 AM
Few thoughts.
1) OP - be glad. Run. Fast. For many reasons.
2) Obviously its the time invested that feels like [censored] at this point. You'll get laid again even if you have to pay for it- no worries on that front.
3) Faster.

iFoldTheNuts
01-12-2007, 06:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Listen man, I know she seems like she disrespected you by messing around with all those dudes and all the partying she does but honestly girls like this only come around once in your life.

You already worked on this for 4 years maybe she just thinks she needed to try a few things before you made the jump to commit to this for life.

i think you should take a few days to calm down and then call her and ask to get back together.

At least try to hit it once more cause that chick is smoking and is probaby great in bed (or swing). Screw the jealous haters.

[/ QUOTE ]

am i getting leveled here and i dont know it?

Eskaborr
01-12-2007, 06:14 AM
I say we make Apathy do her. Then we will see who is getting "leveled".

Heavens_Myst
01-12-2007, 06:15 AM
maybe we're all getting leveled and OP is actually some parapolegic and this is the best girl he could get ever?

ps, he probably has a lot of pimples too

apefish
01-12-2007, 06:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't know it- then no.
Can you smell burning tread yet? wtf are you waiting for.

Eskaborr
01-12-2007, 06:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Beat: WTF DO YOU MEAN AND DON'T KNOW IT!? DO YOU REALIZE HOW REPULSIVE SHE IS?
Variance: He probably really thought Apathy's plan was good.

Eskaborr
01-12-2007, 06:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
maybe we're all getting leveled and OP is actually some parapolegic and this is the best girl he could get ever?

ps, he probably has a lot of pimples too

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm starting to think the disability is strictly mental. Either that or he really likes pork.

HomerJay
01-12-2007, 06:19 AM
Op, sorry about the beat. I for one am willing to stand up and say that I have tagged much worse than this POA. Rest of you haters can keep up the charade if you like.

Vavavoom
01-12-2007, 06:20 AM
The Month that keeps on giving in BBV

Heavens_Myst
01-12-2007, 06:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Op, sorry about the beat. I for one am willing to stand up and say that I have tagged much worse than this POA. Rest of you haters can keep up the charade if you like.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are a digusting human being

also, i apologize if you are not said human being

snagglepuss
01-12-2007, 06:25 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/chuddo/bballhead1.jpg
http://www.basketfanclub.cz/clipart/clip12/Basketball_Head.jpg

JustinWilliams
01-12-2007, 06:34 AM
kill ur girlfriend, more pics of girl on right

prodonkey
01-12-2007, 06:38 AM
Am I the only one that has to laugh that she responds to a message with the whole a/s/l [censored].. wouldn't it be easier to just click your mouse and look rather than typing that [censored] out?

HomerJay
01-12-2007, 06:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
<u>Am I the only one that has to laugh </u> that she responds to a message with the whole a/s/l [censored].. wouldn't it be easier to just click your mouse and look rather than typing that [censored] out?

[/ QUOTE ]

-Yes.

mlagoo
01-12-2007, 06:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ew shes just as bad and reeks of trailer trash

snagglepuss
01-12-2007, 07:25 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/chuddo/bballhead2.jpg

LucidDream
01-12-2007, 07:27 AM
if you are now done with this girl then your post is most definately a brag

Chump Change
01-12-2007, 07:29 AM
See, it's not really even my style to rag on somebody's looks, I mean, i'll tell a bitch to take off that silly ass hat, but that's usually the extent of it...

So I say this not to offend but to express my scientific awe...

ExGf might be the ugliest person i've ever seen in my life.

I stared at the pic and was actually frightened, she barely looks human.

Her ugly is f**king phenomenal.

Something just crashed 2p2 and I think it might be the pic. I am in awe.

Chaos_ult
01-12-2007, 07:34 AM
if she lost about 30ish pounds she might be cute

ASmith84
01-12-2007, 07:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obvious case of FFS.. in 5 years you'll be happy you got away from this cattle.

nutsflopper
01-12-2007, 07:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if she lost about 30ish pounds and romoved her head she might be cute

[/ QUOTE ]

LovedBySgtSaLT
01-12-2007, 07:47 AM
brag: right chic hawt
beat: right chic got crappy teeth
variance: id still hit her... but kissing/bj, not so much

Eskaborr
01-12-2007, 07:49 AM
Whoa wait... No BJ because of her teeth? Have you ever had one? Do you know what your talking about? No kissing is understandable.

dollerAday
01-12-2007, 07:50 AM
wow they both are appalling. congrats for getting away, i'd advise changing your phone number, moving then getting facial reconstruction so if you ever bump into her in public you can fly under the radar.

Chump Change
01-12-2007, 07:53 AM
I looked at the bigger pic again and started to feel bad, i'm convinced she was in some horrible accident when she was younger, like her face got smashed in or something... Damn, i'm serious too.

Eskaborr
01-12-2007, 07:57 AM
LOL! OP POST PICS OF 4 YEARS AGO WHEN SHE LOOKED "BETTER" FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS POSSIBLE AND I GOT ALONG WITH CHUMPS THEORY.

Edit: Jesus what am I saying... You can't get much worse. But I still doubt she was ever appealing unless you of course are a boar.

ridonkulous
01-12-2007, 08:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[/ QUOTE ]

She looks like
http://www.peacheschrist.com/mmass/goons/sloth.jpg

and

http://disneyfan.50megs.com/graphics/hnd-title.jpg

love child.

Eskaborr
01-12-2007, 08:06 AM
Please don't insult the hunchback. I'd rather [censored] him.

HoneyBadger
01-12-2007, 08:18 AM
She acually lied about "billy" being a girl? I thought that was just sarcasm, I would've said the same if my gf asked me if "esmeralda" was a girl. I'd say "no, she's a guy".

Get_better_Baris
01-12-2007, 08:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if she lost about 30ish pounds and romoved her head she might be cute

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
winner

Lori
01-12-2007, 08:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She acually lied about "billy" being a girl? I thought that was just sarcasm, I would've said the same if my gf asked me if "esmeralda" was a girl. I'd say "no, she's a guy".

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.eyeofhorus.org.uk/images/photo/10tennant/publicity/tennant-piper-tardisdoorway-496.jpg

One of these people is called Billie, the other is called David.

Lori

KSOT
01-12-2007, 08:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OP, in future always make it a rule never to [censored] a girl who is uglier than you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are we assuming this again? I mean... think about the situation here.

nutsflopper
01-12-2007, 08:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are we assuming this again? I mean... think about the situation here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Logically he cannot be uglier than the ugliest human, DUCY?

PlzBadBeatMe
01-12-2007, 08:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WHY HASNT ANYONE MADE A PHOTOSHOPED VERSION OF THIS YET!?!?

HoneyBadger
01-12-2007, 08:34 AM
are we talking relatively uglier here, or in absolute terms? I.e. a girl uglier than you when you would be a girl who looks the same to guys as you look like a guy to girls now; or... when she is uglier than you looking like a guy (but in reality a girl) to guys now?

HoneyBadger
01-12-2007, 08:37 AM
Because in the former case I have to disagree by default: a hot guy, say a 9, can definitely get away with a girl who is just an 8.5. I even think there are situations that a guy is so hot he would just be borderline for other guys less fortunate. For example like eskaborr would rather do the hunchback.

Messiahkid
01-12-2007, 08:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
MY EYES! MY EYEEEES!

Nice brag post OP

[/ QUOTE ]

THEOSU
01-12-2007, 08:44 AM
http://homework.uoregon.edu:8080/dchat/images/cow.gif

swilla
01-12-2007, 08:51 AM
Variance: At least if you wake up to that every morning your day can only get better from then on.

JustinWilliams
01-12-2007, 08:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ew shes just as bad and reeks of trailer trash

[/ QUOTE ]

yeh shes bad, but after staring at the left girl for over 5 seconds burnt her image in my eyes, i had to watch 3 hours of raven riley to dispose of her pig like assets

xSCWx
01-12-2007, 09:02 AM
stop quoting the image you [censored]

fadedstar
01-12-2007, 09:05 AM
am i the only one who noticed in original post that OP punched his gf in the face?

maybe my english is bad or its totally normal behavior in those circumstances..

Chump Change
01-12-2007, 09:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wut?!?!?

http://www.pauldavidson.net/wp-content/themes/wfme/images/entries/ericmask.jpg

NicksDad1970
01-12-2007, 09:07 AM
What I'm wondering is why you slept on the couch.

Don't ever talk to her again.

kickpushcoast
01-12-2007, 09:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ugly pic was here

[/ QUOTE ]

WHY HASNT ANYONE MADE A PHOTOSHOPED VERSION OF THIS YET!?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

what could someone possibly do to it to make it worse?

nath
01-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Man I hope her pussy tasted like chocolate mousse because I can't imagine any other reason I would ever get near it

JustinWilliams
01-12-2007, 09:10 AM
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q141/Justin13W/piggy.jpg

kickpushcoast
01-12-2007, 09:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q141/Justin13W/piggy.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

possibly more attractive now somehow

Lori
01-12-2007, 09:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

am i the only one who noticed in original post that OP punched his gf in the face?

[/ QUOTE ]

He told her to get out so that he didn't punch her in the face, despite what it looks like in the pictures.

Lori

nath
01-12-2007, 09:18 AM
This whole thread is like an episode of Springer crossed with an episode of Cops

kassdog
01-12-2007, 09:20 AM
This thread has potential to become the greatest thread of all time.

nutsflopper
01-12-2007, 09:24 AM
/images/graemlins/heart.gif this thread

Chump Change
01-12-2007, 09:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wut?!?!?

http://www.pauldavidson.net/wp-content/themes/wfme/images/entries/ericmask.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

NicksDad1970
01-12-2007, 09:33 AM
What's the over/under of when she comes on here to talk smack about OP?

kassdog
01-12-2007, 09:34 AM
If you really want to piss her off you should send her a link to this thread.

fadedstar
01-12-2007, 09:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He told her to get out so that he didn't punch her in the face, despite what it looks like in the pictures.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously dude, you guys are young and obviously lacking communication skills. Don't want to ruin the thread with serious advices but as mentionned before, you both met quite young and it looks like she wants to try new stuff. She's changing, thats all, and its doesn't mean you relation will die. An adaptation is required tho..

Just try to express yourself the best way you can, using stuff like *I feel that..., I think you..., I'm angry because...* Focus on how you feel, go straight to the point and minimize any attack you could do on her. Encourage her to be coherent about herself too or at least think about it and come back to you with a clear mind.

Good communication is vital. Bad vibes and cheap shots is cancer in a relation.

If you hate her that much, you're prolly still in love.

good luck.

.fs.

NicksDad1970
01-12-2007, 09:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lori

Seriously dude, you guys are young and obviously lacking communication skills. Don't want to ruin the thread with serious advices but as mentionned before, you both met quite young and it looks like she wants to try new stuff. She's changing, thats all, and its doesn't mean you relation will die. An adaptation is required tho..

Just try to express yourself the best way you can, using stuff like *I feel that..., I think you..., I'm angry because...* Focus on how you feel, go straight to the point and minimize any attack you could do on her. Encourage her to be coherent about herself too or at least think about it and come back to you with a clear mind.

good luck.

.fs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if he did communicate better what would that do? If what he says is true she has such little respect for him that she lies many times. She's on the phone with another guy saying she's out with the girls?

She sounds like a real class act.

Then again there are 3 sides to every story.

tolbiny
01-12-2007, 09:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lori

good luck.

.fs.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is good advice. Here's a little example to follow.

*I feel that...burning sensation when i pee
I think you...gave me the clap
I'm angry because...you gave me the effing clap!

nath
01-12-2007, 09:46 AM
I LOVE READING ABOUT WHITE TRASH BREAKING UP, THE GENE POOL'S DILUTION HAS BEEN SLIGHTLY DELAYED ONCE AGAIN

killsadie
01-12-2007, 09:49 AM
omfg thats sick

Butso
01-12-2007, 09:52 AM
Old MacDonald had a farm
Lol i Lol i Lol
And on his farm he had some cows
Lol i Lol i Lol
With a moo-moo here
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/64/Cow_with_calf_dsc06514.jpg/250px-Cow_with_calf_dsc06514.jpg
And a moo-moo there
Here a moo, there a moo
Everywhere a moo-moo
Old MacDonald had a farm
Lol i Lol i Lol

_dc
01-12-2007, 09:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, i totally am a super nice guy and let her do w/e she wants. I never flirt with girls. It was pretty much common knowledge within families that we were practically married. She kept asking for a freakin ring. She was pregnant and lost the baby. I just expect that with a relationship like that, there isn't even the consideration of another person.

It would be different under different circumstances. She lied to me pretty much every chance she got. Not to mention she gets drunk and parties all the time and pic above of her making out with another girl shows That you ought to be f*ckin both of them

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously

fadedstar
01-12-2007, 09:58 AM
yeah i totally agree that a couple lies is definately a *OMG YUR SUCH A BITCH* alert and its time to seek for vengence.

illuminati
01-12-2007, 09:59 AM
Has she got a bubbly personality? Because of her eating etc.?

Gildwulf
01-12-2007, 10:27 AM
goddamit

DING-DONG YO
01-12-2007, 10:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
goddamit

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong, this post kicks ass. Long live BBV!!!

OP, damn dude, I mean, just damn. Get some game and go get some other ladies. That chick is ewwwwwww.

Get some game, and go out to the local community colleges and pick up 19 year-olds, my son.

Gildwulf
01-12-2007, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, like "guys, how should I do coke off a Russian prostitute" and "this guy keeps putting his balls on my face...what's my play?"

NicksDad1970
01-12-2007, 10:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

yeah i totally agree that a couple lies is definately a *OMG YUR SUCH A BITCH* alert and its time to seek for vengence.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would think in a situation like this 1 lie is enough.

I'm not saying that he handled it in a great way. I also think many of us (myself included) don't communicate as well as we should.

But any one of the few lies that were shown are across the line.

Gildwulf
01-12-2007, 10:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b305/gildwulf/yntf.gif

NicksDad1970
01-12-2007, 10:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b305/gildwulf/yntf.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that would be a total killer.

Gram Sizzle
01-12-2007, 11:07 AM
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q18/gramsizzle/redcopycopy.jpg

[Phill]
01-12-2007, 11:13 AM
I didnt read the entire thread - but i found her myspace (very easily) and messaged her a link to this thread.

Cue trainwreck /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DING-DONG YO
01-12-2007, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I didnt read the entire thread - but i found her myspace (very easily) and messaged her a link to this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

super sweet.

Hey piggy, when you read this, create a 2+2 account and post your side of it. Be thankful that OP put up with your ass full of jiggly pork fat for so long.

Niwa
01-12-2007, 11:19 AM
wow.

DING-DONG YO
01-12-2007, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Man I bet her pussy tasted like bacon fat

[/ QUOTE ]

SackUp
01-12-2007, 11:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...Annnnnd BEGIN!

amachur
01-12-2007, 11:37 AM
Where's this bitch at? Either she needs to get her lard ass over here and post or we need a gimmick account for the sake of taking this thread to the next level.

BarryLyndon
01-12-2007, 11:39 AM

Knight Vision
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/1/12/f_maxelli_e029m_7b9a2b40.jpg

pennpal
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/966/ugly2kw7.png

pennpal
01-12-2007, 11:40 AM
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/9589/ugly1hk4.png

Gildwulf
01-12-2007, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL

AJFenix
01-12-2007, 11:42 AM
I laughed

BarryLyndon
01-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Why is OP posting this? Has OP been hired by pokerstars? Has pokerstars been with OP's ex yet?

[Phill]
01-12-2007, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Where's this bitch at? Either she needs to get her lard ass over here and post or we need a gimmick account for the sake of taking this thread to the next level.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just checked and she hasnt logged into her myspace and got the message yet. Since its 10:42 ET and she is unemployed, she is due to get up to watch oprah soon right???

As this is a mix of both the life and teh internets instant gratification not garanteed.

[Phill]
01-12-2007, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/966/ugly2kw7.png

[/ QUOTE ]

This one is better just for the fact it took me a second to realise what the orig pic was /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

zer0
01-12-2007, 11:45 AM
beat: sleeping on the couch
brag: not sleeping next to that pale monster

NoMeansYes_
01-12-2007, 11:47 AM
wow dude get back with her she is gorgeous

Wex Montana
01-12-2007, 11:53 AM
I demand a full naked body shot

amachur
01-12-2007, 12:00 PM
Sorry OP, but the only time I would put it to this girl would be when I go hoggin' with the boys.

pennpal
01-12-2007, 12:04 PM
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7063/ugly3fy6.png

Gildwulf
01-12-2007, 12:04 PM
this post is the perfect piece of empirical research for comparing OOT and BBV:

link to OOT thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&amp;Board=exchange&amp;Number=8750616&amp;p age=0&amp;fpart=all)

DING-DONG YO
01-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Wow, the BBV version kicks ass, the OOT version is filled with useless retarded advice and flaming, none of it funny.

hmph, go figger

KilgoreTrout
01-12-2007, 12:12 PM
Obv BBV is the senior circuit here. OP, just throw your sow's [censored] out on the lawn and change the locks.

I want to play connect the dots with her acne.

supafrey
01-12-2007, 12:32 PM
holy cow batman, she's the one on the left?

there's no way this thread isn't an elaborate gag. I refsue to believe we're not being mega-levelled.

feesjah
01-12-2007, 12:49 PM
at first, i felt sorry for you OP.
but now ... LOL

tufat23
01-12-2007, 12:49 PM
BBV is seriously off the hook this month

PITTM
01-12-2007, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. SHE cheated on YOU? AHHHHHHH

rj

heresjohnny
01-12-2007, 12:53 PM
The best and most sincere apologies are made through the medium of fellatio

NozeCandy
01-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Jesus, that horse has "Denny's Waitress" written all over her. And that would take a lot of writing.

tufat23
01-12-2007, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. SHE cheated on YOU? AHHHHHHH

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

to be fair, we dont know what OP looks like

BarryLyndon
01-12-2007, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The best and most sincere apologies are made through the medium of fellatio

[/ QUOTE ]

Best, yes. Most sincere, no.

Teph
01-12-2007, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao

nowags
01-12-2007, 01:06 PM
looks like a poster child for SWAMPDONKEY!!!!! throw her picture on the definition at urbandictionary.com

move the f*ck on and consider yourself lucky.

rokstedy
01-12-2007, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is definitely a brag thread.

KilgoreTrout
01-12-2007, 01:09 PM
Can someone photoshop her head onto that dancing girl beast from a couple years ago? You know, the one with one foot up in the air and that hideous grimace? Better yet, can someone photoshop her head onto Grimace, the McDonalds purple thing?

rokstedy
01-12-2007, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
See, it's not really even my style to rag on somebody's looks, I mean, i'll tell a bitch to take off that silly ass hat, but that's usually the extent of it...

So I say this not to offend but to express my scientific awe...

ExGf might be the ugliest person i've ever seen in my life.

I stared at the pic and was actually frightened, she barely looks human.

Something just crashed 2p2 and I think it might be the pic. I am in awe.

[/ QUOTE ]

chump, you are quickly becoming my most favoritist poster ever. I think I'm going to start a diary or a blog now about you.

jk3a
01-12-2007, 01:16 PM
bummer dude, kick her to the curb please

epiLog
01-12-2007, 01:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh uh not so fast...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nowags
01-12-2007, 01:26 PM
Do what my buddy in college did when he found out his gf was cheating. Play nice just long enough to get some. Start with vag. switch to some anal, then switch right back to vag. There's a decent chance she'll get some quality infections from all the bacteria in her poo. It's "the gift that keeps on giving!" BRILLIANT!!! then never fukcing talk to it/ her again.

also, sorry about the waste of 4 years. that does suck.

rokstedy
01-12-2007, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh uh not so fast...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the point is moot. she's a skanky heffer who is no longer his problem. brag.

El Diablo
01-12-2007, 01:29 PM
m,

"ew shes just as bad and reeks of trailer trash"

false, true.

amachur
01-12-2007, 01:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do what my buddy in college did when he found out his gf was cheating. Play nice just long enough to get some. Start with vag. switch to some anal, then switch right back to vag. There's a decent chance she'll get some quality infections from all the bacteria in her poo. It's "the gift that keeps on giving!" BRILLIANT!!! then never fukcing talk to it/ her again.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is genius, I shall do it to the next bitch that deserves it.

Mrage
01-12-2007, 01:30 PM
Standard, kick that bitch to the curb and never look back

egocidal
01-12-2007, 01:47 PM
http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2003_Old_School/Thumb/003OSC_Juliette_Lewis_006.jpg

"I'm really sorry!"

Joymachine21
01-12-2007, 01:50 PM
To be fair a girl that fine is always going to cheat ! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dan87
01-12-2007, 01:50 PM
i was eating breakfast when i saw her picture and i literally threw up in my mouth a little

i dont lie about things like this

LiLmiSSpiGGy
01-12-2007, 01:51 PM
Let me start off by saying how stupid i think this site is and than my ex would come on here and post this. This is between me and him. I guys really know how to make a girl want to kill herself. And one thing, if you all think that I'm so ugly and fat then why did I and the shipit guys have a mass orgy with me yesterday after they read this. But come to think of it they really didn't have sex with me they just wanted me to wear a strapon and give it to them. But anyways thanks for calling me all those names.

Dan87
01-12-2007, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let me start off by saying how stupid i think this site is and than my ex would come on here and post this. This is between me and him. I guys really know how to make a girl want to kill herself. And one thing, if you all think that I'm so ugly and fat then why did I and the shipit guys have a mass orgy with me yesterday after they read this. But come to think of it they really didn't have sex with me they just wanted me to wear a strapon and give it to them. But anyways thanks for calling me all those names.

[/ QUOTE ]
F

Joymachine21
01-12-2007, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so much effort in her screen name simply awesome

KilgoreTrout
01-12-2007, 01:57 PM
Lame

powow
01-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Brag: This is officially the best post ever!

melac
01-12-2007, 02:06 PM
RTOFL

Suiteness
01-12-2007, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Horrible /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Corpsebean
01-12-2007, 03:07 PM
WTF man, I got all excited for a sec thinking this was an actual trainwreck.

Lame.

onthebutton
01-12-2007, 03:07 PM
First part of thread, I was laughing. Then I started retching. I'm back to lauging now.

kyleb
01-12-2007, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.eyeofhorus.org.uk/images/photo/10tennant/publicity/tennant-piper-tardisdoorway-496.jpg

One of these people is called Billie, the other is called David.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

And you have a penis and you're named Lori. Weird, isn't it!

Mr.JR
01-12-2007, 03:17 PM
OP is a pussy for not posting after pics of girlfriend were posted.

DontTouchMeThere
01-12-2007, 05:03 PM
beat: OP was banned for this thread or the one in OOT.

though he does have this to share

http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolmyspaceih2.jpg

also, if anyone would be willing to PM me their MSN name so someone can post updates without him having to message me every time, that would be appreciated.

DontTouchMeThere
01-12-2007, 05:08 PM
this is the email he got:

You have been banned at the The 2+2 Forums.
Reason: banned for trainwrecking his cheating girlfriend in OOT
Ban duration: User is banned permanently.

Mr November
01-12-2007, 05:18 PM
this is brutal.... please no more pics... i just threw up in my mouth a little bit

NicksDad1970
01-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Wow, That's a tad surprising. I've seen mods threaten people with physical violence and not get banned or lose their modershipness and this guy gets banned forever.

Did he end up posting her phone number etc?

DontTouchMeThere
01-12-2007, 05:30 PM
he says if a mod could get in email contact with him to discuss not being permanently banned that would be great.

dollerAday
01-12-2007, 05:32 PM
she is on myspace now, go go go.

nowags
01-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Dude, there was a thread a while back that was an ugliest girlfriend contest. You should've posted. You def. would've been in the running.

mlagoo
01-12-2007, 05:52 PM
wtf why did op get banned?

DontTouchMeThere
01-12-2007, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wtf why did op get banned?

[/ QUOTE ]

b/c this was posted in OOT as well and was seen as an intentional trainwreck which is against forum rules...

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

amachur
01-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Get Miss Piggy in here NOW! Someone send her a link!

Joe O
01-12-2007, 06:03 PM
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/7596/poisonzc3.jpg

MatthewRyan
01-12-2007, 06:18 PM
OMFG HOLY [censored] SHES UGLY BRO, MOVE THE [censored] ON AND BE HAPPIER!!!!!!!!!

DontTouchMeThere
01-12-2007, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Get Miss Piggy in here NOW! Someone send her a link!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
beat: OP was banned for this thread or the one in OOT.

though he does have this to share

http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolmyspaceih2.jpg

also, if anyone would be willing to PM me their MSN name so someone can post updates without him having to message me every time, that would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

tame_deuces
01-12-2007, 06:24 PM
I think it is sweet that OP was banned. It sort of fits the story.

Besides, everybody knows you should get out and pick up some chick after u dumped your GF, and _quickly_ before your brain realized your single and desperate, not sit at home and brood and type stuff about your ex on the internet.

iron81
01-12-2007, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he says if a mod could get in email contact with him to discuss not being permanently banned that would be great.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are 3 ways to do this:

-Email to forum-master@twoplustwo.com
-Set up a new account with a new e-mail address and send a PM to NT! or Ryan Beal. But don't make any new posts, just PM
-Pass a PM message yourself

blackjack777
01-12-2007, 07:04 PM
I had only one thought after reading the entire thread.

Do they even make a sex swing that is strong enough to support a beast that heavy?

Louis Vuitton
01-12-2007, 08:05 PM
Wow. I feel bad for OP. That chick is.. i dont even know what the [censored] is that?