PDA

View Full Version : Fulltilt Main Event seat winners

flipflop1970
07-02-2006, 03:08 AM
I won my Main Event seat on fulltilt on June 6th .. As soon as i won they gave me $2000 in my account for spending. But I have yer to get a confirmation from the RIO or Fulltilt that says I am registered for event..

Has anybody else wona seat on Fulltilt and if so have you recieved any info.

BTW.. I have contacted fulltilt 3 times and everytime they said they would contact the rio and that the rio would be in contact with me shortyly

TheRailbirds
07-02-2006, 12:05 PM
I qualified for the Main Event in the 20 seat giveaway last week. I was contacted the next day asking which Day 1 I would prefer playing on. I sent a response but have not heard from Full Tilt as of the status of my starting day. See you at the Full Tilt hospitality suite.

mike
TheRailbirds

danielkomen
07-03-2006, 02:18 PM
I qualified a few weeks ago and sent them my info. I finally emailed them this week and got this reply: Your registration information and entry fee was forwarded to the Rio on
Tuesday, your registration should be complete by the end of next week.
When your registration has been completed, the Rio will e-mail you
directly confirming the availability of the date you selected.

I also won a $1500 Seat and didn't receive anything from FullTilt? I assume we just go there and pick up our chips? Or do we need some sort of confirmation for that.

Philuva
07-03-2006, 02:35 PM
I won a sat there on June 12th and got my email from the Rio on July 1st. I had to send FT my DOB and preference of start dates. I ended up getting my 3rd choice FWIW. MY confirmation came from a Tiffany Burris with a subject that said "Confirmation for Event #39" and then my start date. IT went to my junk email so you should make sure you have not deleted it by any chance. Tiffany's email address is tburris AT lvrio.harrahs.com

-Phil

flipflop1970
07-03-2006, 05:38 PM
Thanks Phil...

I sent an email to tburris@lvrio.harrahs.com and within 20 minutes received my confirmation. I will be starting on day 1B...

Thanks..

-Pat

TonyS0pran0
07-03-2006, 05:51 PM
I qualified at Full Tilt a couple months back. They will email you a thing saying you are registered soon enough. When you get to the The RIO go to the booth in the hall way called "will-call" and give them your ID. They will give you your seat card and that's it! It was really that easy. Don't worry guys, Full Tilt has a huge presence out here right now. You will not get hosed, trust me.

UpstateMatt
07-10-2006, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I also won a $1500 Seat and didn't receive anything from FullTilt? I assume we just go there and pick up our chips? Or do we need some sort of confirmation for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in the same boat with the $1500 seat - i haven't heard anything. Who did you guys email to get the ball rolling. I don't really want to go out to Vegas a week early without having at least confirmed with FullTilt the $1500 event i want to play.

I don't even really understand how this works - are they going to literally hand me $1500 in lammers, or are they going to register me for an event of my choice? Any help appreciated.

matt

52s
07-10-2006, 10:47 PM
For the $1500 Bracelet Race stuff, when you get into town go to the Full Tilt Suite and ask for Richard re: Bracelet Race winnings. He's got a list of names and e-mails, and will ask for ID.

FTP has been giving $1500 in Rio cash chips which can be taken straight to the cage and turned into bills, unlike the $500 tourney lammers which have to be used in play or sold to other players.

Johny Poker
07-11-2006, 01:14 PM
I won my main event seat about 7 weeks ago and a $2000 package, sent e-mails back and forth to support for about 4 weeks, with constant promises of it is coming. Never came. But I went out for event #6 and everything was done, I was registered for main and got my 1500 in rio chips (not lammers). Try emailing as mentioned in one of the posts if you are not gonna be out there before main. For a while you could call tournament desk and ask, but they seem to have stoppped answering. gl.

Ayodeji13
07-17-2006, 02:49 PM
Quick question... I made the FT of the 100 seat guar. last night, and they said we would receive hotel accom. at the Rio in addition to the standard package...How do I go about confirming my hotel reservation?

I know it seems like a wierd question, but theres only like 10 days till the ME starts and Full Tilt is slackin on the replies

THEOSU
07-17-2006, 03:18 PM
ayodeji,

email events@fulltiltpoker.com

timm_
07-17-2006, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
..they said we would receive hotel accom. at the Rio in addition to the standard package...

[/ QUOTE ]

I grabbed a seat in the same event, where does it say that they'll hook you up with a room? I haven't been able to find info on that.

Also, I booked a flight from the 25th to the 11th, how much of that are they going to cover? Any idea?

FTP support isn't replying to my emails :|

B-Man
07-17-2006, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I grabbed a seat in the same event, where does it say that they'll hook you up with a room? I haven't been able to find info on that.

[/ QUOTE ]

The hotel room is only for the people who made the final table. They announced this extra prize during the tournament.

I won a seat last night, too, and they have not emailed me or responded to my email (though they did deposit $2,000 into my account).

kdotsky
07-17-2006, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The hotel room is only for the people who made the final table. They announced this extra prize during the tournament.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang, they should have made this clear earlier, I stopped playing after the bubble burst.

Does anyone know what the deal with the start days is? I can't plan my trip until I know.

kdotsky
07-17-2006, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quick question... I made the FT of the 100 seat guar. last night, and they said we would receive hotel accom. at the Rio in addition to the standard package...How do I go about confirming my hotel reservation?

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did they say this, and did you make the final table of the satellite?

Jayhawk
07-17-2006, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wish I would have noticed... I was in top 10 when at what I thought was the end.

Ayodeji13
07-18-2006, 02:04 AM
nm, you just gotta stay on top of them w/the emails....

i'm gonna be registered on wed. and i got my hotel info...

thanks guys and cyall in vegas /images/graemlins/smile.gif

kdotsky
07-18-2006, 11:42 PM
Does anyone know when the dinner and seminar with Team Full Tilt is, and what it entails? In the terms and conditions it just says before the start of the main event. I need to decide if I should fly in early to attend it, since I start on day 1d.

Thanks

kdotsky
07-19-2006, 12:07 AM
Got an email reply already:

[ QUOTE ]

Hello David,

The dinner will take place the evening prior to the day you are registered for. You will receive an e-mail later in the week with more information regarding the VIP dinner.

Regards,

Steve
Team Full Tilt

[/ QUOTE ]

FUJItheFISH
07-19-2006, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Got an email reply already:

[ QUOTE ]

Hello David,

The dinner will take place the evening prior to the day you are registered for. You will receive an e-mail later in the week with more information regarding the VIP dinner.

Regards,

Steve
Team Full Tilt

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i wonder how these 60+ person dinners are going to be. oh well, if it is free im there.

danielkomen
07-19-2006, 10:42 AM
This is getting ridiculous. I qualified one month ago today, replied to them with the pertinent information and still don't have a start date. I've written them a few times since. Each time they say I'll know my start date in some time period in the future, that passes, and then I still don't know my date. I even emailed the lady at Harrah's that was recommended on here. I was planning on flying out the day before but can't by a ticket.

It seems to me they are understaffed in the Customer service department. I won $2000 in the WSOP race for bracelets and never even received an email on this. (I'm under the assumption my chips will be there). I've qualified for their WSOP monthly freeroll and never received an email that I was in. I love their site but am getting frustrated. Pokerstars Customer Serivce is much better.

I hope someone at FT reads this thread. I've basically given up on emailing them but should perhaps give it a try. The only saving grace is a friend of mine who qualified after me doesn't know his start date either so at least they seem to be going in order that you qualified. Problem is probably 200 people have qualified after me. Hate to be one of them.

kdotsky
07-19-2006, 05:16 PM
I won the 100-seat this past Sunday. I got a generic email with instructions to submit the start day I wanted and my date of birth. The email stated that you would get the starting day you wanted provided you replied by the deadline they had. They said they did not expect to have the days sold out, so I'm assuming my start day will be the one i submitted.

kdotsky
07-19-2006, 11:15 PM
Did anyone else book a flight/hotel right before the email today saying that we can no longer register for the 3rd/4th days? In the previous email they said choosing our day "shouldn't be a problem". Great.

Zofox
07-19-2006, 11:41 PM
Whoa, they sold out day 3 and 4 already? Anyone willing to put up a copy of the email?

kdotsky
07-19-2006, 11:55 PM
They didn't really fill up, they're just stopping at 1600 until the 4 days even out again. Here's the email.

[ QUOTE ]

Dear Tilters,

The World Series of Poker has stopped registering players for the third and fourth days of the Main Event. Currently, days three and four have several hundred more players registered than do days one and two so, to even out the fields, the WSOP has started funneling players to the first two days. This does not mean that you cannot play on days three or four, but at this time, you will be registered for one of the Main Event's first two days.

The reason the WSOP is trying to even out the fields is so that all of the first days end at the same time and have the same amount of chips in play. If the days become uneven, players on a particular day will have an unfair advantage over the players on another day.

If you arrive at the Rio before July 28th, you should be able to change your start date. The WSOP is capping each day's field at 1,600 players until all the fields are even. Once each day's event is even, the WSOP will open up the days to accommodate the full 2000+ players.

The WSOP representatives have also told me that they will not be sending out confirmation emails because they are too far behind in the registration process to do so.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience these changes may cause, but please realize that this situation is out of our hands and that this policy was put in place by Harrah's and the WSOP.

Please feel free to respond to events@fulltiltpoker.com with any questions you may have.

Thank you,

JD

[/ QUOTE ]

So if I want to play on day 1D I have to get there before day 1A to change it. That makes a lot of sense. I know this is mostly Harrah's fault, but it seems like FT should gotten this information before they emailed us a few days ago saying registration for the day we pick should be "no problem".

I'm assuming if you didn't get this email you didn't qualify through the 100-seat tournament. If that's the case, the situation could be different for you, since they probably registered you earlier.

2wiredeuces2
07-20-2006, 12:00 AM
Below is the copy of my email about this debacle. I am posting a response from "Steve" with "events" at FTP in the next post.

Dear Tilters,

The World Series of Poker has stopped registering players for the third and fourth days of the Main Event. Currently, days three and four have several hundred more players registered than do days one and two so, to even out the fields, the WSOP has started funneling players to the first two days. This does not mean that you cannot play on days three or four, but at this time, you will be registered for one of the Main Event's first two days.

The reason the WSOP is trying to even out the fields is so that all of the first days end at the same time and have the same amount of chips in play. If the days become uneven, players on a particular day will have an unfair advantage over the players on another day.

If you arrive at the Rio before July 28th, you should be able to change your start date. The WSOP is capping each day's field at 1,600 players until all the fields are even. Once each day's event is even, the WSOP will open up the days to accommodate the full 2000+ players.

The WSOP representatives have also told me that they will not be sending out confirmation emails because they are too far behind in the registration process to do so.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience these changes may cause, but please realize that this situation is out of our hands and that this policy was put in place by Harrah's and the WSOP.

Please feel free to respond to events@fulltiltpoker.com with any questions you may have.

Thank you,

JD

slogger
07-20-2006, 12:02 AM
Yeah, I got this too. Total bummer. It's really pathetic that Harrah's can't run this thing more efficiently (and that Full Tilt can't get there information straight).

2wiredeuces2
07-20-2006, 12:04 AM
Just got this about 5 mins ago. I'm about to say "f" it and just go for the week and play in cash games. I'm really irritated about the whole damned thing.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do at this time, Harrah's has
closed registration for the last 2 days. You will be randomly be
selected
for the first two days. We recommend you try and arrive on the 26th or
27th to confirm your registration and make any available changes. We
can
not override or change the decision that has been made. We apologize
for
any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

Steve
Team Full Tilt

MrWeen
07-20-2006, 01:29 PM
Is there any kind of party or get together put on by Full Tilt for us qualifiers that anyone knows of?

slogger
07-20-2006, 01:52 PM
For all you Full Tilt seat winners who are already in Vegas, what can I expect in the hospitality suite? I've heard about the iPod Nano promotion, which sounds pretty cool. What else does FTP have going out there?

luvrhino
07-20-2006, 04:58 PM
They have t-shirts for players and for everyone they have hats, mouse pads, iPod protectors, key chain bottle openers, water bottles, posters, and possibly more.

What i found most useful was food (taquitos, chicken fingers, nachos, etc.) and beverages that were sometimes available during breaks. If you're there for the Main Event, getting in and out of the FT Suite for food without missing any hands might not be feasible.

I did get some dirty looks when i came in wearing Absolute Poker gear during my first Event, but i got my free food, anyway.

2wiredeuces2
07-22-2006, 10:22 AM
Finally heard from Jason at FTP. I got my requested date of D1 to start. Harrah's is really making my first wsop kinda nightmarish.

kdotsky
07-22-2006, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Finally heard from Jason at FTP. I got my requested date of D1 to start. Harrah's is really making my first wsop kinda nightmarish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you win your seat in the 100-seat tournament?

timm_
07-22-2006, 07:11 PM
I still haven't recieved a starting day. I contacted Joanne Douglass (jdouglass@lvrio.harrahs.com) and she said they haven't recieved any information from FT regarding my entry (won in the 100 seat guaranteed)

After forwarding that to events@FT, I got this from Steve:

"The Rio is no longer accepting pre-registrations for days 1c and 1d. You will randomly be registered for days 1a or 1b. We recommend that you arrive in Vegas on the 26th or 27th to confirm your registration and make any available changes."

No problem man, I'll just change my flight from Norway then!

(Thankfully I booked a flight on the 25th so it'll work out, but that isn't exactly the kind of service I was expecting)

timm_
07-23-2006, 01:07 PM
Before contacting Joanne Douglass, I contacted Vicky Liotta and I got a reply just now saying..

"We have processed all entries as of close of business yesterday. Your name is not listed on Event #39..."

I'm real happy with how FullTilt is handeling this /images/graemlins/frown.gif

2wiredeuces2
07-23-2006, 10:44 PM
I contacted that Trish chick and then it was Full Tilt events that got back with me first but she did email me the next day and confirmed what he'd told me. I won mine in a private tourney on Full Tilt hosted by pokernews.com on July 8th. So a bit earlier then the 100 seat, thankfully to the looks of it. Good luck!

2wiredeuces2
07-23-2006, 10:45 PM
OH, and I might add that I did need the skill to take down 181 other players to win the first place, and only, prize! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

slogger
07-24-2006, 01:50 PM
Has anyone who qualified in last Sunday's 100-seat guarantee figured out a way to determine their starting day prior to arriving in Vegas?

I have made contact with both Full Tilt and Harrah's and Harrah's told me yestgerday that they had not received my registration info from FTP yet, despite FTP's claim that they'd submit it on Wednesday, July 19.

My contact at Harrah's has been very accessible and appears to be willing to help me with any info I need, but since FTP has not provided anything, yet, there's not much she can do. Full Tilt has not been responsive to my inquiries and my patience is wearing thin.

Any thoughts or ideas from other 100-Guarantee qualifiers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

B-Man
07-24-2006, 01:54 PM
I'm in the same siutation. I won my seat in the 100-seat guaranteed tournament, Harrah's has never heard of me, and Full Tilt's support is useless.

I won a seat last year on Partypoker and I was sure Full Tilt's process would put Partypoker to shame. I was wrong.

2wiredeuces2
07-24-2006, 02:48 PM
My experience has been that FTP does pull through. I won my seat on July 8th and it took them 2 weeks to put my registration through. Look back through this thread and find Trish's email addy at the Rio and she'll get back to you. Took her about 2 days to respond to me but she did and just before I opened that email Jason, at FTP, emailed me the same confirmation. They are just slammed. I don't think they know what the hell they're doing with the growth of this thing and it's p!ssing alot of people off royally.

slogger
07-24-2006, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the input guys. Just an update:

Finally got a response to my most recent email (after about 48 hours) from Full Tilt. They assure me that my registration will be confirmed by "late tomorrow." Great. I wonder if I'll be able to change my flight reservations for Thu. night "late tomorrow" for less than $500.

Oh well. I guess wondering which day I'm playing in the Main Event of the WSOP is problem wouldn't mind having.

See y'all at the Rio!

B-Man
07-25-2006, 03:48 PM
Full Tilt's useless support told me (by email) that it would be done by today. Harrah's still has not heard of me. This is incredibly annoying.

kdotsky
07-29-2006, 01:31 AM
I've read the terms and conditions of FT's 10 million bonus but something is unclear to me. Do you have to wear their gear the whole tournament or just at the final table (not that I have a chance)?