Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > The Two Plus Two Bonus Program
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 11:28 AM

Default Everest bonus $200 clearance rate

Hi

I can't find at what rate the $100 sign up and 2+2 $100 bonus clear at. I am only a low stakes player so I need to know what rate it clears at and whether you have to clear the whole $100 each time or if it pays out in $5 or $10 increments.

Please help me understand whether this is a good bonus for me.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:46 PM

Default Re: Everest bonus $200 clearance rate

You get 1 "Summit Point" for every dollar in rake from the table. The bonus clears at $0.07 per summit point. There are no increments: if you earn a 1 cent bonus, that cent is added to your account when you leave the table. If you are one of the first 2 people to start a new table, you get double points. I haven't played a huge amount there, but at the lowest limit of full ring .02 NL, you would probably clear around $0.20/hr per table on average.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:11 PM

Thanks for the comprehensive reply I shall give it a go next week when I have a bit more time to play.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You get 8 "Summit Points" for every dollar in rake from the table. The bonus clears at $0.07 per summit point. There are no increments: if you earn a 1 cent bonus, that cent is added to your account when you leave the table. If you are one of the first 2 people to start a new table, you get double points. I haven't played a huge amount there, but at the lowest limit of full ring .02 NL, you would probably clear around $0.20/hr per table on average.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-12-2007, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You get 8 "Summit Points" for every dollar in rake from the table. The bonus clears at $0.07 per summit point. There are no increments: if you earn a 1 cent bonus, that cent is added to your account when you leave the table. If you are one of the first 2 people to start a new table, you get double points. I haven't played a huge amount there, but at the lowest limit of full ring .02 NL, you would probably clear around $0.20/hr per table on average.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im fairly sure the original poster is correct and it is 1 point per $ of rake on a cash game table
Old 11-12-2007, 05:19 PM

you are talking about 8 SPs per $ in TOURNY FEEs
Old 11-13-2007, 01:29 AM

Oh, my bad.