Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2007, 09:08 AM

Default NFL Week 4 player props thread

Consistent with the new board policy, this thread is for everyone's picks, not just mine.

I have only a few picks so far. Many NFL teams have gotten really pass-happy so far this season, which partially explains why some of my picks have been disastrous. So I'm gonna try to avoid most QB props until the lines adjust accordingly.

Willie Parker under 110.5 rushing yards at -115 for 1 unit (Bodog). Although FWP is one of the very few RBs who has consistently produced thus far, Arizona's rush defense is actually middle of the road. They held Gore to 55, S. Alexander to 70, and McGahee to 98. Also, with Ward out, Parker may get more passes thrown to him.

Derrick Ward under 84.5 rushing yards at -120 for 2 units (VIP/BetGameDay). The Eagles have a top 10 rush defense, B. Jacobs might get carries, and Ward is questionable himself. Beyond that, the Giants still have a pretty horrible defense and it wouldn't surprise me to see the Eagles dominate time of possession.

Dallas Clark under 64.5 receiving yards at -115 for 1 unit (Bodog). The line is down to 60.5 right now. Clark killed me last week. I'm betting against him again because frankly, the line seems like an overcompensation. Peyton is targeting him somewhat more this season, but the fact remains that Clark has exceeded 64 yards in only 15 percent of his career games. The only reason why I'm not betting more is because Denver's awesome CBs will likely blanket Harrison and Wayne, which would force Peyton to look elsewhere.

Good luck, everyone.

YTD: 5-9, -4.68 units