Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2007, 07:42 PM

Default Asian Massage Parlor experience??

Lately I've had some stiffness in my back that needs working on and although I've had massages from therapists at the local chiropractor's office, they tend to be quite unattractive to say the least. (the last one had false teeth and coke-bottle glasses)

Before I try one of these places out, I'm concerned about the possible ramifications.

1. is there a hidden camera inside these places, filming the sessions? It would really suck if my session was filmed, then broadcast over the net for all to see.

2. I've read of law enforcement busting these places. If I were in the middle of a session and Johnny Law barged in, could I possibly be in hot water with the law? Also should I simply plead the 5th or tell them I'm here strictly for a back rub?

3. I think it would be somewhat embarrassing if someone I knew saw me walking into one of these joints. Even a stranger who saw me walking in or out of one of these establishments would be embarrassing. An idea I had would be to park in a different parking lot and wear a hat and sunglasses so nobody would recognize me.

4. Are the gals working here doing this against her will in the form of international slavery? I am not fond of helping out Asian Mafia or organized crime in any form..