Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2007, 02:02 PM

Default Phil Gordon Says Bluff Magazine Best in Industry. WTF??!!

I was over at ESPN Radio.com last night listening to the latest (3/28/07) edition of Phil Gordons radio show, The Poker Edge. He interviewed Eric Morris the co-owner of Bluff Magazine.

Phil said a number of times that Bluff was the "best poker magazine on the market" and "best poker magazine in the industry." Are you kidding me?? Cardplayer is MUCH BETTER than Bluff.

When you read Cardplayer there are always a number of well written technical articles on poker that can help you improve your game, rather than a bunch of stupid poker foolishness. But what about Bluff?? Here are a few articles that appeared in the January 2007 issue:

--Irrelevent poker backchat,

--Pamela Anderson drops in for a chat,

--Bar Bets: the Perfect Match,

--Poker Like a Rockstar: Antonio Hit Europe,

--Jennifier discovers the seedier side of Sin City,

and so it goes, all the issue are like this. Even when they attempt to do a technical article the caliber is usually low and not even close to that of Cardplayer. And no, I have nothing to do with Cardplayer....but lets get real, Cardplayer is BY FAR the best poker magazine in the industry.