Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2007, 05:44 PM

Default Re: Prop bet thread

Ill do the 3 chipotle burritos bet if anyone is interested. Only I get half an hour instead of 15 minutes. Ill book as high as a couple hundred

I'll do a bet where I eat KFC 3x a day for a month and not gain any weight for $10K

Id be willing to do some kind of bet where I have to continuously touch the same spot on a wall for 48 hours, cuz I've always wanted to try that
Old 08-07-2007, 06:15 PM

"Id be willing to do some kind of bet where I have to continuously touch the same spot on a wall for 48 hours, cuz I've always wanted to try that"

do me a favor. reach up and touch the wall as high as you possibly can (tippy toes). report back that number and the highest spot that you would do for even money. also the $$$ amt.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Id be willing to do some kind of bet where I have to continuously touch the same spot on a wall for 48 hours, cuz I've always wanted to try that"

do me a favor. reach up and touch the wall as high as you possibly can (tippy toes). report back that number and the highest spot that you would do for even money. also the $$$ amt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can touch the very top of the wall on my tippy toes. Id be willing to do this on a spot on the wall say 6ft of the ground. Im torn as to the amount id be willing to do this for. On one hand I dont wanna bet much because I think it would be sick hard. On the other Id want to bet a lot to make it worth my while. There is also the issue of proving i stay in constant contact with the wall, but I guess a web cam could be set up. $2Kish??
Old 08-07-2007, 09:44 PM

well I need to know how tall you are. if the spot is 6ft I think it makes a big difference if you are 5'6 or 6'3.

Can I pick the wall? Like what if I put it in a walk-in closet type area. can I dictate the contents of the room?

what are the pee/poo/food/water logistics? some kind of bottle contraption? small table for food/water?

I definitely have interest for 2k range

edit: web cam is no problem for a bet in the 2k range
Old 08-07-2007, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well I need to know how tall you are. if the spot is 6ft I think it makes a big difference if you are 5'6 or 6'3.

Can I pick the wall? Like what if I put it in a walk-in closet type area. can I dictate the contents of the room?

what are the pee/poo/food/water logistics? some kind of bottle contraption? small table for food/water?

I definitely have interest for 2k range

edit: web cam is no problem for a bet in the 2k range

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 6'1"

We could mutually agree on the wall and contents. No way do I wanna this in the broom closet [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I was thinking the wall in my bedroom, just mark off a circle say like 10" in diameter and thats what I have to touch. As for food and bathroom, Any food I would prolly just have the GF or roomate bring me, same with water and I just wouldnt crap for two days and any pissing would be done in a jug or something. I hate endurance bets or contests where there are breaks or whatever for bathroom, thats just weaksauce. Once I'm on the wall there would be continuous touching of some part of my body for 48 straight hours.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:49 PM

yes, i think that is fair as I would think having to touch the wall with your hand the whole time would be next to impossible as your arm/shoulder would feel like it is going to fall off long before 48 hrs.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:54 AM

I think the 10" diameter circle and any part of your body stipulation make you a favorite.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:41 AM

Added stipulation: taco bell must be eaten once per 24 hours.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the 10" diameter circle and any part of your body stipulation make you a favorite.

[/ QUOTE ]

well the circle could be smaller, I just picked 10" cuz I figured thats how big my hand was
Old 08-08-2007, 04:15 AM

you have a big hand