Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should I steal the TV?
yes 69 69.70%
no 30 30.30%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-12-2007, 07:38 AM

Default Re: How fast would I clear up 600$ FTP bonus playing NL50?

that was what I was afraid of. goddamn.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you are an idiot.

that was actually the most unhelpful post i've ever read on 2+2. it was directed to people who actually cleared the bonus and can tell me something useful. god, sometimes i hate this forum so much.

edit: idiot count: 2

[/ QUOTE ]

well, you're setting a good example
Old 06-12-2007, 07:45 AM

bw says for NL100, it clears $2.07 an hour per table...$600 bonus...yea, taking u some time here...

edit: also, post in IB, this is not really the right forum for this...
Old 06-12-2007, 07:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you are an idiot.

that was actually the most unhelpful post i've ever read on 2+2. it was directed to people who actually cleared the bonus and can tell me something useful. god, sometimes i hate this forum so much.

edit: idiot count: 2

[/ QUOTE ]

Instead of bitching at everybody, why don't you take a look at the forum name: Beats, Brags And Variance.

Is your thread a Beat? A Brag? Some Variance perhaps? Is the answer "no" to all 3 previous questions? Why don't you try posting this in the Bonuses forum, or Internet Gambling, or just use the search button for a topic that has been done many many many times over.

[censored].
Old 06-12-2007, 07:47 AM

i asked a simple question and it's like crack to these people. it's alhough there's a big antenna somewhere that transmits NEW THREAD alarm to all these people who quickly get up from their bed, detach themselves from IV and run to the computer so they can type a random bulls.hit as a reply. wait for one serious answer godammit before you infest thread with unnecessary random sentences.

#warbucks: for that, I apologize, but since BBV has long outgrew this kind of limits, i don't think i did anything wrong. i never do, haha. let's just call it variance.

i'm not bitching on everyone. but as you can see the thread is now 2 pages long and i got 2 helpful replies, 3 if I count your rant as a post rather than a string of random words.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i asked a simple question and it's like crack to these people. it's alhough there's a big antenna somewhere that transmits NEW THREAD alarm to all these people who quickly get up from their bed, detach themselves from IV and run to the computer so they can type a random bulls.hit as a reply. wait for one serious answer godammit before you infest thread with unnecessary random sentences.

[/ QUOTE ]
what are you talking about?
Old 06-12-2007, 07:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if you play an infinite amount of tables, you can already have cleared it, like, yesterday.

i hope that answers your question.

[/ QUOTE ]

OR

IN LAME MAN'S TERMS

Old 06-12-2007, 07:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

#warbucks: for that, I apologize, but since BBV has long outgrew this kind of limits, i don't think i did anything wrong. i never do, haha. let's just call it variance.

i'm not bitching on everyone. but as you can see the thread is now 2 pages long and i got 2 helpful replies, 3 if I count your rant as a post rather than a string of random words.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do not have a thread 2 pages long. Well at least to anyone that is not a noob.

Maybe if you post in the right forum you won't get flamed and actually get an answer though.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:55 AM

dont get me wrong, i really enjoy funny meaningless posts, which bbv is known for, but at least make them funny.

let's do the analysis of mugatus intellectual contribution in 3 posts. some would say that guy who made three posts in a thread at least had something to say.

example 1: move up to where they respect your bonuses
a typical use of a old 2+2 joke which stopped being funny around 2004. nice original joke there, dicksh.it, when do you perform live?

example 2: actually? seriously?
when confronted with the fact he didn't say anything helpful, he responded with more random unhelpful crap. that's like 2 in a row. we must be getting close to some kind of useless information jackpot.

example 3: what are you talking about?
DING DING DING!!

way to go. in this pace you will be the first internet person in the world to write that many words with so little content.

guiness book of records 2008:
from top 10 least content many words contributors, there will be 7 bbvers =).
Old 06-12-2007, 08:01 AM

^^kin, y u taking this so personal?? it's bbv man, no srs biz here...