Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2007, 12:02 PM

Default Re: Dramatics! Neverwin Stars Busto? Collateral Damage?

[ QUOTE ]
Cliff notes on thread? Been away a week and looks like a missed an awesome-o drama bomb

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi now believes she is a celebrity and in the lime light, bankhandedly apologizes for some stuff she did when she was young and wild (3 months ago), offers to pay back newhizzle for the money she scammed off him, but doesn't respond when he tries to arrange a time and place; Jenn Fox says it's men's fault for making Brandi [censored] it up in the poker world, no new naked pics or stories of penises on backs or trading anal for buyins.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cliff notes on thread? Been away a week and looks like a missed an awesome-o drama bomb

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi now believes she is a celebrity and in the lime light, bankhandedly apologizes for some stuff she did when she was young and wild (3 months ago), offers to pay back newhizzle for the money she scammed off him, but doesn't respond when he tries to arrange a time and place; Jenn Fox says it's men's fault for making Brandi [censored] it up in the poker world, no new naked pics or stories of penises on backs or trading anal for buyins.

[/ QUOTE ]

she didnt scam newhizzle. newhizzle scammed himself for thinking with his dick
Old 08-22-2007, 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

she didnt scam newhizzle. newhizzle scammed himself for thinking with his dick

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's a matter of some dispute, and besides, I was just attempting to cliffnoting this thread, not the original thread also.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:29 PM

i love when girls make up reasons for dressing like whores.

no, you just like wearing a whore's uniform.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know that being in the lime light will always make me subject to some kind of vicious torment.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to bust your bubble, but being the butt of a bunch of stupid jokes does not put you in the "lime light".

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker Bob, I laugh every time you post. Especially at this, coming from a man who would start an entire thread about being in an elevator with me!

Have you forgotten that I've met you in person? You were quite the spectacule... with that nasty "I haven't showered in days" look you had going on, gross beer belly, dirty (yes, there were stains on it) tourist T shirt, and trucker hat. Not to mention that you sounded like a uneducated hick standing there talking to me about marriage, moving to the middle of nowhere and having kids, etc. Do you really think I give two [censored] about what you think of me?? LOL. Take a shower, get a stylist, read a book, and good luck.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:50 PM

What transpired between Mr. Newhouse and I is a private matter, and it will be handled in such way... privately. I have already contacted him and we working on a solution.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:53 PM

Brandi, you really need your own blog ... you crack me up whenever you write!

"with that nasty "I haven't showered in days" look you had going on, gross beer belly, dirty (yes, there were stains on it) tourist T shirt, and trucker hat"

Let us know, if you set one up.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:54 PM

you seem like a narcissist.

[ QUOTE ]
At least five of the following are necessary for a diagnosis (as with many DSM diagnoses, they must form a pervasive pattern; for example, a person who shows these criteria only in one or two relationships or situations would not properly be diagnosed with NPD):

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance
2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
3. believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by other special people
4. requires excessive admiration
5. strong sense of entitlement
6. takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
7. lacks empathy
8. is often envious or believes others are envious of him or her
9. arrogant affect.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope for the people around you, you seek and find help at some point
Old 08-22-2007, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What transpired between Mr. Newhouse and I is a private matter, and it will be handled in such way... privately. I have already contacted him and we working on a solution.

[/ QUOTE ]

Handled in a private way? Why start now?
Old 08-22-2007, 04:58 PM

I'm surprised that despite my constant misspellings of words, I appear to be one of the more educated people on this website. For those who do not know the definition of the word "celebrity", I have decided to generously inform you.

This straight out of the dictionary:

ce·leb·ri·ty [suh-leb-ri-tee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ties for 1.
1. a famous or well-known person.
2. fame; renown.
[Origin: 1350–1400; ME < L celebrit?s multitude, fame, festal celebration, equiv. to celebr- (s. of celeber) often repeated, famous + -it?s -ity]

—Synonyms 2. distinction, note, eminence, stardom.

Also... Was I not the 4th most Googled person on Earth during the WSOP???
hmmm....... Looks like some people need to go back to school.