Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2007, 05:52 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]

Also, if I shutdown windows without shutting down FTS first, the shutdown process hangs on FTS until I hit the end now button.

I was also having an issue where it was trying to auto-reload full stacks at NL100 set on medium size tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have noticed the problem you mention in the past about FTS not shutting down when you shut down windows. I'll check for a solution to this.

I'll see if I can duplicate the reloading of full stacks problem you mention. Was this on Classic or Racetrack medium tables?
nano
Old 08-21-2007, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Also, if I shutdown windows without shutting down FTS first, the shutdown process hangs on FTS until I hit the end now button.

I was also having an issue where it was trying to auto-reload full stacks at NL100 set on medium size tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have noticed the problem you mention in the past about FTS not shutting down when you shut down windows. I'll check for a solution to this.

I'll see if I can duplicate the reloading of full stacks problem you mention. Was this on Classic or Racetrack medium tables?
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

racetrack, I had screen set to 1856x1392, not sure if that matters.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:39 AM

Since a few weeks I'm a happy user of your FTS program.

I recognized that it's necessary to determine a screensize (small/normal/large). Since I bought this program to make multitabling more easy I've put mine on small. However, it's not small enough for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. It's still a little bit bigger than the smallest possible with the FT software. Is it possible to add this size to the program? Because with that size I can 9table on my 22" widescreen without overlap [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks in advance
Old 08-22-2007, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not trying to be a crybaby about it since everything still works in Classic view, but I'd just like this problem acknowledged so it can be fixed for the next version.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have tried this several times, and I'm not able to duplicate what you are seeing, and I haven't heard any other users report this.

FTS uses image recognition to determine the number of players and the stack sizes, so the problem is usually a table mod. Do you have any table mods? If you send me a screen capture of your racetrack table I'll take a look and see if I see anthing wrong with it (preferrably a good quality .png image). Also, have you checked the troubleshooting notes here ?
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I've gone through the troubleshooting steps, and everything checks out fine. I was using a custom table, but everything was working fine until last Thursday when Full Tilt updated. I re-installed Full Tilt to get rid of any table mod interference, but the problem is still there.

Also, I should have mentioned this is on Play Money tables. I read through the entire troubleshooting section, and I read about FTS not detecting # of players correctly on 6-max Play Money tables. But not reading hero's stack size on 6-max Racetrack seems to be a separate problem.

Here's a screenshot of 6-max Racetrack:

Here's a screenshot of 6-max Classic:
Old 08-22-2007, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm testing the following as a solution to the problem. If you have time, let me know if this solves it on your computer.

Increase the Safety Delay 1 on the Misc tab from 150 to 250. If 250 works, then try 200.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should have some time tomorrow to check this out, and I'll let you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

250 and 200 both worked.

For grins, I decided to try one of Fozzy's classic mods, and the auto rebuy only worked on one of my tables. I didn't switch back to racetrack to see whether it started working again, but thought I would mention it given the problems the other guy in this thread is having. It's also strange that only one table out of four auto rebuys (I would have thought if the image was bad, it would fail on all tables).
Old 08-23-2007, 04:52 PM

Default M calculator not working

I emailed the author but havnt yet received a reply. The M calculator doesnt seem to include antes when doing its calculation.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:40 PM

nano I sent payment for the program under Full tilt sn= jplg9

I got a new labtop could you re send the code

josephn12@sbcglobal.net
Old 08-23-2007, 07:26 PM

Default Re: M calculator not working

[ QUOTE ]
I emailed the author but havnt yet received a reply. The M calculator doesnt seem to include antes when doing its calculation.

[/ QUOTE ]
Davey:
Can't find your email.
What type of table are you playing were M is incorrect? I need to know game type (holdem, etc), number of players, ring game, sng, or tournament.
I'm working on a problem with 6 and 2 person holdem tables, where M could be calculated incorrectly.

nanochip
Old 08-23-2007, 07:58 PM

Default Re: M calculator not working

I just started using FTS. I have always been worried about how it would work with my mods. I have only played maybe 1k hands or so, since purchasing it.

My table is heavily Mod'ed. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The auto-rebuy doesn't seem to work, as mentioned previously. I am pretty anal about staying topped up, and used to have do multiple clicks when my stack got low. I much prefer a quick Xbutton1 click. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

This program saves me soooo many mouse clicks I am upset I waited so long to purchase it. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Here is my current (boring) table set-up I am using.

Old 08-23-2007, 09:45 PM

Any word onthis?