Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2007, 02:59 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
New Version 1.39 9/4/07

1. Fixed problem with detecting the number of seats at Play Money 9 seat tables at the 1000/2000 (ring games))

[/ QUOTE ]

nano, no more problems detecting seats or hero's stack on all the play money ring games, 6 or 9 handed, limit or no limit, from 5/10 all the way up to 25k/50k.

I think you can safely take out this disclaimer from the FTS troubleshooting section now:
[ QUOTE ]
Play Money Tables: This software works with most play money tables, but there are a few exceptions. For example, FTS is not able to correctly detect the number of players at 6 handed play money tables. This should not affect your ability to evaluate this software.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2007, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
New Version 1.39 9/4/07

1. Fixed problem with detecting the number of seats at Play Money 9 seat tables at the 1000/2000 (ring games))

[/ QUOTE ]

nano, no more problems detecting seats or hero's stack on all the play money ring games, 6 or 9 handed, limit or no limit, from 5/10 all the way up to 25k/50k.

I think you can safely take out this disclaimer from the FTS troubleshooting section now:
[ QUOTE ]
Play Money Tables: This software works with most play money tables, but there are a few exceptions. For example, FTS is not able to correctly detect the number of players at 6 handed play money tables. This should not affect your ability to evaluate this software.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for testing this!
nano
Old 09-05-2007, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just added a 4th table size (into version 1.39), by putting the old "Small" Table size back in there, and renamed that smallest possible table size to "Tiny".

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice...I know that makes it more of a pain for you when FT decides to make certain client updates. Thx for accommodating everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

yw... It sounded like there were a lot of fans of both table sizes.
nano
Old 09-06-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is anyone having problems with FT freezing and not responding out of a sudden? im not saying its FTS, but its already happened 2ce since i got it and has never happened before. help?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are still seeing this, try increasing Safety Delay 2 on the Misc tab from 50 to 200. If that solves it, try decreasing the value some. Please let me know if this works or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nano, could you explain a little bit what this does? I think I might be having the same issue and I'd like to experiment with the settings. I assumed lowering the safety delay would help, though, not increasing?

To me it seems like it may be a problem with the OSD as if there is a lag while it calculated the figures. Possibly in conjunction with the different tables being activated once the mouse is over them. Just a guess at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

When the betting window first becomes visible, the software does have to do some calculations for the OSD1-2 and the Preset the bet window (if this option is selected on the Street bet tabs). Increasing either of the safety delays will slow these calculations down (but reduce the possibility of a calculation error or a FT crash). So, you should only try increasing these values.

I put some more info on the doc page regarding these at
www.dcity.org/poker/fts/default.html#Misc

Let me know if you have any quesitons.
nano
Old 09-06-2007, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nano, on version 1.39 when the table is set to "large" the initial automatic buy in doest work. it works for every other size except large.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't able to duplicate the problem you are seeing. Do you have the large table overlapped with another table?
nano
Old 09-06-2007, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know why your Control WheelUps aren't working. Both methods are working on my computer.

[/ QUOTE ]
DOH. I should allow FTS to hook the keyboard. FTS is an app that doesn't see the keyboard if it isn't allowed to insert a hook.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:28 AM

I'm going to start playing FTP and Stars at the same time tomorrow and I am wondering if I will run into any problems running Full Tilt Shortcuts and the BetPot script at the same time. Thanks for any info.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to start playing FTP and Stars at the same time tomorrow and I am wondering if I will run into any problems running Full Tilt Shortcuts and the BetPot script at the same time. Thanks for any info.

[/ QUOTE ]
It may be a problem if BetPot is also trying to interact with the Full Tilt table (perhaps it can be prevented from doing so). FTS will not interact with a Stars table, so that shouldn't be a problem.
nano
Old 09-06-2007, 10:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know why your Control WheelUps aren't working. Both methods are working on my computer.

[/ QUOTE ]
DOH. I should allow FTS to hook the keyboard. FTS is an app that doesn't see the keyboard if it isn't allowed to insert a hook.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm curious how you "allow FTS to hook the keyboard". Are you running some program that allows you to turn hooks on and off for specific programs?
nano
Old 09-06-2007, 10:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nano, on version 1.39 when the table is set to "large" the initial automatic buy in doest work. it works for every other size except large.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't able to duplicate the problem you are seeing. Do you have the large table overlapped with another table?
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

My question about overlapped tables isn't relevant for your situation... it was late when I wrote that [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Are you still able to duplicate this problem? I tried it on several computers and don't see anything unusual.
nano