Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2007, 12:08 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
For some odd reason my Street Betting settings are out of whack. Preflop I have it set to 3.5 but instead I am getting 3xBB. No matter what I set it to I am still getting 3. Also, my per street settings are stuck on 50%.

[/ QUOTE ]

It sounds like the software may not be calibrated to the color of your table felt. That is what is used to tell what street you are on. See the troubleshooting tips here.

nano
Old 09-01-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
New Version 1.38 8/30/07

1. Fixed problem with detecting the number of seats at Play Money 6 seat tables (ring games))

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfecto! Thank you, sir. I'll be registering in the future once I break the play money stakes. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

*EDIT*

Woops, spoke too soon. The 1000/2000 and 10K/20K stakes are wrong. Those are the overlapping stakes. On the NO LIMIT tables they're 9-handed, but on LIMIT tables they're 6-handed.

NO LIMIT:
9 - 5/10, 100/200, 1000/2000, and 10K/20K
6 - 25/50, 300/600, 3000/6000, and 25K/50K

LIMIT:
9 - 10/20, 200/400, 2500/5000
6 - 50/100, 1000/2000, 10K/20K

So now when I sit at a No Limit 1000/2000 or 10K/20K table, my stack size is not read since FTS thinks I'm sitting at a 6 max table.

I think it's necessary to specify "1000/2000 - Limit" and "10K/20K - Limit" in the title recognition for play money 6 max ring game on Racetrack view logic (what a mouthfull!) to make sure the No Limit tables for those stakes aren't affected.

But except for those two very specific instances, play money side is looking good!

[/ QUOTE ]

I confirmed that the play money 1000/2000 NL game was not being detected as 9man... but I couldn't confirm the others. They seemed to be working correctly here.

I have a fix for the 1000/2000 NL case. If you want a copy of it, just send me an email.

If you set the Debug Tooltip to Enabled (on the misc tab) you can see what the software is detecting the tables as.
Let me know if you still see the problem with the other tables you mentioned.
nano
Old 09-01-2007, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just posting on here to say that I am user of the small table size and at the smallest allowable by FTP my HUD stats become unreadable. This is no big deal, as I simply have chosen not to download the newer version, which should hold me over until Full Tilt decides to change their images again. When that happens I will simply revert to the medium size and endure the mild inconvenience of slightly larger tables. But bigger tables means I have to look more to left and right to keep track of my tables, and I'm not sure if I would be able to 6 table as optimally.

This is not a huge deal at all for me because I use a 30" 2560x1600 monitor for poker, and can fit 12 medium tables without overlap on it. But users of 1600x1200 monitors can't fit more than 4 medium tables on that monitor size without overlap, whereas they can fit 9 of the old small size and still have readable HUD stats.

So, I guess I'm just posting to say that if users begin complaining and would like a revert, then I'm with that camp. I also wouldn't mind donating some extra money if you decide to keep both sizes to appease both groups. I realize this will make extra work for you, but your product has been beyond excellent otherwise, so I'm more than fine with any decision you make on this issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your thoughtful comments. I may have to put it to a vote [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

If FT would stop changing the fonts and buttons, I wouldn't mind putting another size in there.

I'll watch the user feedback for awhile, and see which way the wind is blowing.

nano
Old 09-01-2007, 09:16 AM

I havent downloaded the new version yet, but in regards to the size issue I assume the majority of people use 1600x1200 monitor resolution settings. If that's the case, I would suggest making the medium sized tables 535x390 size. If this is done, we can then fit 3 tables horizontally and 3 vertically without overlap.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:13 AM

I can understand that some of the users of "the old small table size" are not amused now. However for me this is ideal. I'm using a 22" 1600*1050 (widescreen) monitor and I can fit 9 (new) small tables now without overlap. I use PaHUD for my table-overlay and I had to pitch up the fontsize a little (from 8 to 10 and from 10 to 12, verdana fontstyle). But everything is well readable now.

Here is a picture of my setup now:

Old 09-03-2007, 01:44 PM

I use the prog and love it, has anyone been able to get it working with a numpad? I tried a usb one and it wouldn't work. Also the arrow keys on the keyboard. Thanks
Old 09-03-2007, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can understand that some of the users of "the old small table size" are not amused now. However for me this is ideal. I'm using a 22" 1600*1050 (widescreen) monitor and I can fit 9 (new) small tables now without overlap. I use PaHUD for my table-overlay and I had to pitch up the fontsize a little (from 8 to 10 and from 10 to 12, verdana fontstyle). But everything is well readable now.

Here is a picture of my setup now:

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a sick setup! I get the cold sweats just thinking about trying to play so many tables at once. Wow.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:18 PM

Could you add an option to add a specific number of small blinds if we are in a Blind vs. Blind situation?

Personally i raise my standard preflop amount of 3.5bb and add 1 bb if i'm in the SB vs. the BB. When i'm the BB i will also raise 3.5bb + 1bb vs. a limper from the SB.

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:19 AM

is anyone having problems with FT freezing and not responding out of a sudden? im not saying its FTS, but its already happened 2ce since i got it and has never happened before. help?
Old 09-04-2007, 02:27 AM

I recently bought FTSC - and the auto-rebuy wasnt working because of all my extreme table mods. One of my problem's was never calibrating my felt color, and I changed table colors often. The other big problem were my avatars. (Hilite_1/Hilite_2 in Classic View, and SeatRT_Empty/SeatRT_Off). The SeatRT_Empty was made 75% opaque, for the SNG OSD to be able to count the # of players remaining. After talking to Nanochip, I was able to figure out what color each areas of the images needed to be.

This is what I came up with. I posted this in the FT Mods thread. I am quoting it here.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok just logged a session on FTP with the 2nd table. i really liked it, and FTS seemed to work with no issues. I love auto-reload [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. I spent some time tonight making sure it would work. I even got it to work in classic view.

*Anyone that uses FTSC and has Auto-Rebuy issues - try this.

ftsc.zip

For Racetrack View -

- Made seatrt_empty.png as a 75% Opaque Black - so that it will be recognized as empty, during sng's so the OSD Display will work. The seatrt_off is the same solid black one I always used. These are the only 2 critical files - made the proper colors for the auto-rebuy to work. You should be able to use any of my previous seatrt_on regardless of color.

For Classic View

-Made a new Hilite_1 - Solid black square. (I can make these with some color/gray borders later). Made a new Hilite_2 - this has to be white, for auto-rebuy to work (I added a red border, which I can make a variety of). These are the 2 critical files for Classic View.

I tested ring games in both views. I tested a sng in RT view (NOT classic view yet)

Screengrab of my current \avatars\ folder in my FT client:

Classic View

Racetrack View

[/ QUOTE ]