Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2007, 02:12 PM

Default Re: Dexter 11/11

[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone else think that she might not be a meth addict at all and that she was just in rehab for pyromania the way Dexter was for serial killing? That's the way I interpreted the end of the episode anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really do not think it is drugs she is addicted to at all and pretty much suspected that from day 1. She is similar to Dexter in compulsion (but worse way too manipulative and more destructive) and he realized it looking at that light bulb. He realizes she is a bad pony and I hope he does not want to bet on her. (to borrow a line from a movie)

Anyway, I think the Doakes thing moved Dexter away a bit from the covert to the overt. Not sure I agree with that much as it more out of character for him. i guess that is what they wanted to accomplish as the result of him now being with Lila. She brings this side out in him.

Also for once I was not completely annoyed/repulsed with his sister on screen. Weird, I like where that story arc is headed for some strange reason. Prior to this I absolutely could not stand the sister.