FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Charlize Theron 160 42.11%
Ana Beatriz Barros 220 57.89%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2007, 01:04 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
FTP fails again, assuming sillysal is being straight with us. If FTP has really seized her money, and has not told her ANYTHING about the reason why, then this is simply unacceptable and I'll never understand how people can see it any other way.
Blah
Blah
Blah
Edit to add: If FT HAS given sillysal some explanation, then obviously they are changing their ways, and much of what I've said above is rendered irrelevant. I might be jumping the gun, but given what we've seen in the past, I'm sorry to say that I doubt it.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is part of my post from earlier I'm quoting. Obviously it would seem I did jump the gun, FT did actually finally tell sillysal the reason her funds were being seized. Although I was careful to qualify my comments with the fact that we didn't know if they had told her, I apologize to FT for partially jumping to this conclusion.

I still think there should be a way for sillysal (or anyone else in a similar situation) to appeal this. It will be interesting to see where this leads, if anywhere.

Mr. Gatorade must not have heard the news yet in his (anti) botcave...
Old 11-03-2007, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Although i do feel sorry for sillysal if she is innocent, and only she truly knows...

I would tend to think that when Full Tilt closes an account and seizes funds they are very sure their was behavior that went against their tos. Also, the way they handled this does not seem unreasonable. The only thing i feel is wrong is that they should have some sort of phone communication and atleast release what they are accusing you of.

I can't believe how quick some of you are to bash fulltilt and assume they are falsely accusing sal and she is 100 percent innocent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost every major site has been proven to make a mistake in the confiscation of funds on at least one occasion. To trust a site to be 100% correct on all their decisions without data to back this up is naive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Offcourse it is 100 precent impossible to be sure of anything like this. That is why matters like this go to a jury and evidence is reviewed and a reasonable conclusion is reached.

I honestly don't think that fulltilt cares that much about seizing an extra 50k for personal benifit, they make enough money. I think the reason most people on this site feel that stuff like this always happening is because most of the time people post this stuff they are usually guilty and are just trying to get it on 2+2 and reach out for sympathy to help their case.

Cases like this which get resolved and accusations proven to be false just don't get as much attention, nor are they posted. The majority of post simliar to this are usually from newley registered users who obviously just trying to get a mob backing them in hopes that it will influence the pokersite accusing them of fradulent behavior.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey everyone - Who datamines and collects the HH's of the games at FT? and specifically the games that pokergirlz plays in (not sure of the exact spelling of her online handle)?

Can we collect some of these HH's and see if there is anything unusual or eye-catching in the stats?
Who has played with this player and who has data on her?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know gehrig datamines those games (or used to) so he should have plenty of hands.

A question for MrGatorade...did you believe pokergirl z was botting? If so, why didn't you list her on your site?
Old 11-03-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
But damn, if they did this to me and I was innocent, I would file suit against them in the State of Virginia, and trust me, the Virginia courts would excercise long arm jurisdiction over them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obtaining service would be fun, as would trying to execute any judgment. Other than that, suing them would be a great idea.

The UIGEA really distorts the market, and the nature of the offshore sites we deal with, by forcing the public companies, like Party Poker, out of the U.S. market, and only the shadowy ones step up to the plate.

I realize this is preaching to the choir, but if we had legalization, and legal sites with registered agents subject to our jurisdiction, the market could work. People with a meaningful choice would be more likely to insist on good customer service, phone numbers, and protection against arbitrary seizure of funds. If the free market alone didn't result in this, then perhaps a pack of hungry trial lawyers could. . .

Cheers, Carl.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:14 AM

i play on full tilt every day... I make my living from full tilt.. and I'm very concerned about these situations. I play heads up a lot and it worries me if someone says to full tilt I'm cheating, am I going to lose all my $ with no recourse?

Why are these situations so secretive?

Personally I think there has to be something done about this, you never see these threads about stars. Yet stars has what, a 3x's bigger player base? I hate playing on stars, hate the software, hate the games for the most part, but I will be moving there until this crap stops... -5k rake/month for full tilt.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:20 AM

Why are you blaming Full Tilt. I am sure they have to be 100% sure about this to take this kind of a radical action as seizing funds is. I say Thank You Full Tilt, because looks like Tilt is pretty much the only site that catches these "advanced" bots, which can beat big games.

You guys should be angry to this sillysal guy, who has taken money many years out of poker community by cheating. Finally she/he got caught. I donīt know how much she/he has made already by cheating from all sites she/he has played, this $47k is probably not even half of it, hopefully at least closet to 20% or something.

I understand that she/he is frustrated that she/he got caught when having pretty large sum in her/his account, and that is why she/he makes a thread to 2+2 to at least spoil sites name, which caught her/him.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:20 AM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

cliff notes?
Old 11-03-2007, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
cliff notes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Full tilt freezes OPs money saying they have to sherlock holmes her account, almost no communication, goes on for a while, her money gets taken, she claims innocence the whole time.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Obtaining service would be fun, as would trying to execute any judgment. Other than that, suing them would be a great idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Service on a foreign company is not that hard, I do believe FTP has facilities in Canada, correct me if wrong. I also believe Canada courts regularly enforce US judgments.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey everyone - Who datamines and collects the HH's of the games at FT? and specifically the games that pokergirlz plays in (not sure of the exact spelling of her online handle)?

I AGREE WITH YOU BOB, please anybody tht has info on me. Im serious. I this can prove my innocene or lack of it , please let go for it.

Can we collect some of these HH's and see if there is anything unusual or eye-catching in the stats?
Who has played with this player and who has data on her?

[/ QUOTE ]