View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Charlize Theron 160 42.11%
Ana Beatriz Barros 220 57.89%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2007, 12:51 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
So,

It would seem Sal has been accused/tried/convicted of botting by FTP.

Sal: are you running anything that may have triggered a false positive? AHK / AutoIT / Vista voice control etc?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have nothing on my computer that would have triggered this kind of a response. I have done nothing that FTP has accused me of. I am prepared to go to any lengths to prove that I am innocent of these charges.

I do not use pokertracker nor any other datamining programs on my computer. I have never used any artifical software.

I have asked FT/Mike Haven to contact me as well. I feel if they are going to accept information from sites such as FTP, then they should have dialouge with their accused posters as well. Do you not agree? Does FTP run a monopoly?
Old 11-03-2007, 12:52 AM

Dear FullTilt,

After an extensive investigation into the activity on your site, I have determined that you are clueless pricks hell-bent on stealing money from your customers.

Please note that the length of the investigation was due to the numerous characteristics that need to be assessed when making this type of determination.

As previously mentioned, in order to protect the integrity of this investigation and those in the future, I will not be releasing the evidence in this case. I can tell you that during the course of the investigation I reviewed and assessed detailed hand histories and playing patterns to come to my final decision.

My Full Tilt Poker account will remain permanently inactive and the remaining funds will be used for you to buy a clue and get off your high horse.

You are no longer welcome to receive any rake from me at Full Tilt Poker.

Regards,

skoal2k4
Independent researcher

-----

Just my opinion on the whole thing. I realize that playing on ANY site is a privilege, but there's a responsibility of sites for FULL DISCLOSURE when confiscating all funds based on an accusation. I'm tired of hearing the excuse "If we released our findings, we would give the bot makers insight into our investigation techniques." I don't believe all of 2+2 (or any other 3rd party) needs to know the facts, but the person that has all their funds being confiscated needs to be given all facts as YOU see them.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:53 AM

Although i do feel sorry for sillysal if she is innocent, and only she truly knows...

I would tend to think that when Full Tilt closes an account and seizes funds they are very sure their was behavior that went against their tos. Also, the way they handled this does not seem unreasonable. The only thing i feel is wrong is that they should have some sort of phone communication and atleast release what they are accusing you of.

One month to investigate whether their was fradulent behavior in 50k account does not seem to bad, although it can be frustrating when you are being accused and they do not release information on the case.

I can't believe how quick some of you are to bash fulltilt and assume they are falsely accusing sal and she is 100 percent innocent.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was being sarcastic that you guys thought that because sillysal didn't reply "fast enough" that she was more likely to be guilty.

Obviously, it is self-evident that the 3 hour delay isn't a bad reflection on FTP; Similarly, it is self-evident that the 1 (2?) hour delay by Sillysal is not a bad reflection on Sillysal.

While the IG forum is serious business, there are other things in the world that can hold someone's attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

While she has now posted it, my main concern was that she continued posting several times all of which were well after several people posted (and I pm'd her) asking her to post the damned email, and 3 hours later, no email, but several more posts proclaiming her innocence. In any event, she has now posted the email and this is a moot point. This was not handled well by Full Tilt Poker regardless of whether or not she is guilty because there is no way that she is 100 percent definitely guilty, no matter how much evidence FTP has, unless they've managed to get a video camera of a robot sitting at her computer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jman, you were one of the original posters of the absolute cheating scam if not the original. Please investigate the non stop bot accusation-frozen money Ftp scam. Then post your results in NVG or BBV cause alot of FTP players do not visit this section.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:58 AM

I absolutely do not think 100% that sal is innocent. I honestly don't know. Only she knows really.

But FT still deserves some significant bashing for how they have handled this and how they are STILL handling this.

They are refusing to acknowledge the possibility that they are not infallible and have yet to even talk to the accused on the phone.

I would think that if one wanted to run a semi-automated bot on a single table then the solution would be to have the bot run on a stand alone computer. The bot technician could enter the relevant flop, hole cards and action on the stand alone bot GUI.
It would be impractical for multi-tabling but undetectable otherwise. Fulltilt could not check the programs running on your stand alone computer. For the record I do not even data mine - i think this is AI data.

We should help Sal prove this if she is innocent. It would benefit all players.

But damn, if they did this to me and I was innocent, I would file suit against them in the State of Virginia, and trust me, the Virginia courts would excercise long arm jurisdiction over them.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Although i do feel sorry for sillysal if she is innocent, and only she truly knows...

I would tend to think that when Full Tilt closes an account and seizes funds they are very sure their was behavior that went against their tos. Also, the way they handled this does not seem unreasonable. The only thing i feel is wrong is that they should have some sort of phone communication and atleast release what they are accusing you of.

I can't believe how quick some of you are to bash fulltilt and assume they are falsely accusing sal and she is 100 percent innocent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost every major site has been proven to make a mistake in the confiscation of funds on at least one occasion. To trust a site to be 100% correct on all their decisions without data to back this up is naive.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I have asked FT/Mike Haven to contact me as well. I feel if they are going to accept information from sites such as FTP, then they should have dialouge with their accused posters as well. Do you not agree? Does FTP run a monopoly?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely agree that they should have dialogue with you.
It seems possible that FT is going to tell Mike not to disclose very much of what they tell him because they don't want to reveal too much about their super-secret bot-detection abilities. So they will likely insist that he keep you in the dark as well.

but instead of telling Mike more about what you did so that he can tell us I do think that FT owes you a lot more of an explanation and a dialogue than what they have given you.
WAY WAY WAY more.

If FT determined you were a bot due to your betting patterns then that strikes me as ultra-weird because I don't think such a thing is possible really.
So for them to even SAY that they made this determination via your betting-patterns leaves me questioning their detection procedures.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:03 AM

Hey everyone - Who datamines and collects the HH's of the games at FT? and specifically the games that pokergirlz plays in (not sure of the exact spelling of her online handle)?

Can we collect some of these HH's and see if there is anything unusual or eye-catching in the stats?
Who has played with this player and who has data on her?