Old 11-02-2007, 07:39 PM
Johny Poker Johny Poker is offline
Member

Default Re: FTP Answers 11/1

Funny how you make no comment on lack of rakeback on FT for some of us. Guess FTP is just to fing greedy to consider that. Well, I used to play on FTP daily, but this bs got me to leave. I now play on Pokerstars, and will stay as long as this policy is in effect. It makes me sick that you treat some us us so much worse than others. Good riddance, and yes your support is AWFUL.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:09 PM
ImsaKidd ImsaKidd is offline

Location: CHOO CHOO

Doug:

Auto Reload to 20bb.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:57 PM
GeoC GeoC is offline
Member

Re: Johny Poker's post!

I wonder the same thing. No response yet from any FT rep. I'd think the site would love to add additional revenue.

-GeoC
Old 11-02-2007, 10:58 PM
sillysal sillysal is offline
Member

This company is the biggest joke of all. I used to work there. Let me give you the low down. Their executive team is the biggest joke of all. Their very own Director of Support just got fired a few weeks ago for defrauding the company. The ex-Director of Support quit but not before defrauding the company too. Their own fraud department team has members who have been committing fraud undetected for months. Perhaps they need an internal fraud department because apparently most of the scams aren't coming from the players but from their own employees instead. Their HR department is unaware of canadian HR policies and laws and have on several occassions been taken to court for stuff like harrassment, wrongful dismissal, and more. Believe me, if you wanna job, look elsewhere. this place is run by idiots.

FTP Doug... Can you please respond to this. Is any of this true???
Old 11-02-2007, 11:07 PM
Josem Josem is offline

Location: Victoria, Australia

From: Josem
To: Full Tilt Poker Support <support@fulltiltpoker.com>
Date: Nov 3, 2007 2:04 PM

Dear Full Tilt Scumbags,

Given that your company seems willing to steal money from customers, please close my account and remove me from your mailing list.

You can read more about the scandal that has prompted me to email you at http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0&fpart=1

regards,
Josem
Old 11-02-2007, 11:29 PM
_dave_ _dave_ is offline

Location: UK

Most people (even fish) set their own personal stop loss

[/ QUOTE ]

Setting a personal stop loss and sticking to that stop loss require two very different levels of obedience. Every single account hack I have read about was the result of someone being stupid or otherwise ignorant of the technology they were using to manage huge sums of money. What this feature would do is penalize those of us who aren't likely to ever be hacked by keeping the fish from rebuying.

This is not to mention the negative repercussions on the business side of the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah this will never happen for the reasons you stated, but maybe someone could make a ahk script for stop loss. it wouldn't have to actually stop you from playing, just give some sort of notification so that you know when you have reached your stop loss. will give $20 ftp transfer if someone can make this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd think so, wouldn't you... oh wait [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/StopLoss

Not just FTP - works for any PT compatible site.

dave.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:11 AM
blackize blackize is offline

Location: Maryland

Quit trolling Josem. There is no need for you to post that FTP is stealing money in 3 different threads.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:07 PM
A_C_Slater A_C_Slater is offline

Location: Run, hide, the Highland way.

Since the 600FTP point single table sng for the $26 token is so popular why not make a $75 one? The current 300FTP big field that pays top 6 takes too long and is too demoralizing when busting out near the top 6.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:18 PM
RobTheDuck RobTheDuck is offline

Location: driving the bus to Value Town

[ QUOTE ]
When a ring game table gives the alert "YOU have 15 seconds left to act" it clears the betbox. Sometimes when I type in my bet, and the alert pops up before I hit the raise button, the betbox will clear and I will end up putting in a minbet/minraise. This has been really annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seconded-ed.. ed.

Why does it do this?
Old 11-03-2007, 01:26 PM
Phil153 Phil153 is offline

Main reason I don't play often on Full Tilt is the responsiveness of the buttons and the general slowness of the animations. Makes me feel like I'm running a three year old computer.

I'd prefer if a button instantly responds after clicking it so that I get instant feedback on my action and can go onto other things, instead of worrying if the window had focus or the mouse button hit properly when quickly multi tabling. I think Party does this well so it might be worth comparing.