View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Charlize Theron 160 42.11%
Ana Beatriz Barros 220 57.89%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2007, 04:45 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You englighten us with what sillysal has NOT done.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for making my point. This is exactly the ass-backwards system that's in place. Seize now, look for evidence later; you better prove yourself innocent. But really, FTP is only behaving this way because people like you are too moronic to realize how grossly incongruent this practice is with pretty much all of western civilization's banking practices. People can't "freeze" YOUR accounts because they suspect you of anything. That the very definition of YOURS. If people can choose to take things from you at their leisure, and deprive you of the money, when they want, it is THEIRS.

Of course, if you are playing for nickels (as I suspect most people who aren't alarmed by these repeated issues must be) then it doesn't matter. 50K matters.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, thank you for making MY point. If you are goign to compare a banking practices to an online poker site, then you are the moron.

Online institutions such as poker sites reserve the rights to hold your money if they feel you are conducting fraudulent activities. When you opened an account there and deposited money, you signed that dotted line.

They don't have a choice but to "freeze" accounts. Are you saying that since western civilizations banking practices don't allow people to freeze your accounts, then a poker site shouldn't be allowed to freeze a suspected player's money? So that they can run and chip dump and distribute the funds in question to the rest of the online poker world?

Old 10-31-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I hope that if I was involved unkowingly in some kind of chip dumping scandal, or a credit card scam, that they punish the wrongdoers accordingly. If that turns out to be the case I will acknowledge FTP securtiy deparment was dilgent in finding illegal activity that damages all of us involved with online gaming.

[/ QUOTE ]

sillysal, so you're saying that you approve of the way FTP has conducted this investigation?

I fully believe that you will be exonerated if you really did nothing wrong.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Please tell me what is then. Please fill me in on what I did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not saying that you did something spefically wrong. What i meant was, you did one of the thigns you listed, that triggered the investigation. Sorry if it came off wrong and sounded like an accusation
Old 10-31-2007, 04:58 PM

sillysal, so you're saying that you approve of the way FTP has conducted this investigation?

[/ QUOTE ]

what rock did you crawl out from under??????? ARE YOU INSANE!!!!OF COURSE IM NOT HAPPY WITH THE WAY THIS INVESTIGATION HAS GONE. There is NO EXCUSE for the amount of time and lack of information I was given. This whole thing has been absured and I find your post's to be absurd. Are you a FTP employee or something or do you just like to hear yourself talk.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what rock did you crawl out from under??????? ARE YOU INSANE!!!!OF COURSE IM NOT HAPPY WITH THE WAY THIS INVESTIGATION HAS GONE. There is NO EXCUSE for the amount of time and lack of information I was given. This whole thing has been absured and I find your post's to be absurd. Are you a FTP employee or something or do you just like to hear yourself talk.

[/ QUOTE ]

gee i wonder where i got it from.. oh wait whats this

"If that turns out to be the case I will acknowledge FTP securtiy deparment was dilgent in finding illegal activity that damages all of us involved with online gaming. "
Old 10-31-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for making my point. This is exactly the ass-backwards system that's in place. Seize now, look for evidence later; you better prove yourself innocent. But really, FTP is only behaving this way because people like you are too moronic to realize how grossly incongruent this practice is with pretty much all of western civilization's banking practices. People can't "freeze" YOUR accounts because they suspect you of anything. That the very definition of YOURS. If people can choose to take things from you at their leisure, and deprive you of the money, when they want, it is THEIRS.

Of course, if you are playing for nickels (as I suspect most people who aren't alarmed by these repeated issues must be) then it doesn't matter. 50K matters.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, thank you for making MY point. If you are goign to compare a banking practices to an online poker site, then you are the moron.

Online institutions such as poker sites reserve the rights to hold your money if they feel you are conducting fraudulent activities. When you opened an account there and deposited money, you signed that dotted line.

They don't have a choice but to "freeze" accounts. Are you saying that since western civilizations banking practices don't allow people to freeze your accounts, then a poker site shouldn't be allowed to freeze a suspected player's money? So that they can run and chip dump and distribute the funds in question to the rest of the online poker world?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. And you are willing to be a second class citizen, subject to the whims of FTP. I am not. If this is their business model (and numerous threads confirm that it is) count me and my money out. No other industry claims to need this god like control over my funds. Somehow, every other industry (and several other sites within this industry, I might add) has found a way to combat fraud without month long repeated "freezes" without even so much as a phone call.

And LOL and your saying that she MUST have done something wrong and then immediately retracting it after making the rhetorical point you needed at the moment. Now you readily admit she may be completely innocent.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I hope that if I was involved unkowingly in some kind of chip dumping scandal, or a credit card scam, that they punish the wrongdoers accordingly. If that turns out to be the case I will acknowledge FTP securtiy deparment was dilgent in finding illegal activity that damages all of us involved with online gaming.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh. Please ignore my previous posts. I wasn't aware of the severity of whatever is interfering with your comprehension skills. Carry on. My bad.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. And you are willing to be a second class citizen, subject to the whims of FTP. I am not. If this is their business model (and numerous threads confirm that it is) count me and my money out. No other industry claims to need this god like control over my funds. Somehow, every other industry (and several other sites within this industry, I might add) has found a way to combat fraud without month long repeated "freezes" without even so much as a phone call.

And LOL and your saying that she MUST have done something wrong and then immediately retracting it after making the rhetorical point you needed at the moment. Now you readily admit she may be completely innocent.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Name one other poker site that would NOT freeze a player's account while investigating them. Im sure the people at FTP will not sleep at night knowing that you "refuse to be a 2nd class citizen!", and play at their site.

Also, never did i readily admit she may be innocent, just like i never admitted she was guilty. i was only clearing up the fact that i meant to say she must have done something to trigger the investigation, and that FTP does not just investigate a player out of thin air.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:40 PM

Wow. You are a great advocate. FTP should hire you to represent them. "I don't know why they seized the money your Honor, but they had a good reason. I just know it. Besides, its only 47K. "
Old 10-31-2007, 05:58 PM

Wait, let's back up a minute. Did turtle82 really think that people who are being held for rape don't get to know what they're being held for?

I just want to know what kind of a retard we're dealing with here.