Old 10-30-2007, 12:03 AM
Gilardino Gilardino is offline
Junior Member

Default Help with FTP - FTPDoug please help

Hi, I'm having trouble with FTP Support and am hoping FTPDoug or someone else can help. I finished 20th in the Million Dollar tourney last Sunday, when the Internet Server that FTP uses crashed. When I was disconnected, there were 25 people left, and I was in 12th or 13th chip position. Anyway, I blinded out in 20th place and wrote to FTP about it. They wrote back 3 days later, said they sympathized, but couldn't do much about it. However, realizing how important the tourney and my potential winnings were, they would credit $3,300 to my account within 24 hours. This was last Wednesday. I wrote to them on Friday saying I didn't receive my money and never got a reply. I waited 3 days and wrote back today, but still haven't gotten a reply.

Did I do something wrong? i don't know why no one can at least write back and explain what's going on. I'm hoping FTP Doug can help and maybe some of you have some tips on what I can do. Thank you.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:15 AM
Gilardino Gilardino is offline
Junior Member

Default Re: Help with FTP - FTPDoug please help

Here is the chain of e-mails, in case someone thinks I'm being a pschopath

Subject: RE: Full Tilt Poker Support - Disconnection (KMM4127733I19928L0KM)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 13:12 EST
From: Zakir4477
To: support@fulltiltpoker.com
« Previous | Next »

Hi,

I never heard back from FTP about this e-mail. Please let me know the status of the money about to be credited to my account. What is causing the delay and when can I expect the money to hit my account? I ask because your e-mail said 24 hours and it's been about five days. Thank you for your quick attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Zak

Old 10-30-2007, 12:26 AM
ikestoys ikestoys is offline

Location: I\'m not folding, stop bluffing

call them
Old 10-30-2007, 01:31 AM
sillysal sillysal is offline
Member

[ QUOTE ]
call them

[/ QUOTE ]

And after you get THAT number, can you forward Bill Gates, Brad Pitt, Oprah Winfrey and Santa Claus's numbers to me
Old 10-30-2007, 01:49 AM
drzen drzen is offline

Location: Donkeytown

Wow, they suck! Their server goes down and they tell you that you should be aware of the risks of playing online?
Old 10-30-2007, 03:12 AM
Gilardino Gilardino is offline
Junior Member

Yeah, I'm trying to be even-headed and calm about this, but I really don't like how they're treating me.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:25 PM
FTPSean FTPSean is offline
Member

2+2ers,

A major internet service provider did experience a technical disruption early in the morning on October 22.

While this caused an outage to various internet sites for some of our players, the issue was completely independent from us and outside of our control.

I understand that some of you were promised compensation following this outage. There was a miscommunication and these credits weren’t done when they were supposed to be. I have just been informed they will be completed within 24 hours.

OP, let me know if you haven’t received your credit by tomorrow and I will look into this for you.

Sean
Old 10-30-2007, 07:07 PM
dying2win dying2win is offline

Location: [censored]

[ QUOTE ]
2+2ers,

A major internet service provider did experience a technical disruption early in the morning on October 22.

While this caused an outage to various internet sites for some of our players, the issue was completely independent from us and outside of our control.

I understand that some of you were promised compensation following this outage. There was a miscommunication and these credits weren’t done when they were supposed to be. I have just been informed they will be completed within 24 hours.

OP, let me know if you haven’t received your credit by tomorrow and I will look into this for you.

Sean

[/ QUOTE ]

you are literally the only good thing about full tilt. they really really suck and so many people dont play on there because they suck.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:31 PM
DMoogle DMoogle is offline

Location: Oakton, VA, USA

[ QUOTE ]
you are literally the only good thing about full tilt. they really really suck and so many people dont play on there because they suck.

[/ QUOTE ]
FTPDoug too. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I've never had any problems with FTP support, and they've gotten a ton faster (for me at least). I only wish I had gotten at least like $50 compensation when I lost quads to a straight flush. Just because. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2007, 11:37 PM
Gilardino Gilardino is offline
Junior Member

Sean, Thank you so much for your reply. I will post and let you know by tomorrow if and when I get the credit. I've been a little frustrated with FTP and am really grateful for your response. Keep up the good work and thank you again for responding.