Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2007, 10:47 PM

Default B&M 3/6 flopped small full house

This is the same B&M 3/6 game as the AJo hand in the huge pot where I made 2 pair on the river. The Australian woman to my right had finally gotten her stud seat and a young, well-dressed Asian woman had just taken her seat. She was probably changing tables, because she already had a small stack of chips. This Asian woman looked familiar and my vague recollection was that she is aggressive, but maybe I had her confused with someone else. (I left a few of hands latter, so I知 not sure.)

I知 in the HJ with 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

A couple of limpers, Asian woman checks her posts, I limp, few more people limp.

Flop: (7 players, 6 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Checked to the Asian woman, who bet. I raise. Everyone folded to the Asian woman who calls.

Should I have played this flopped full house fast like this or waited for the turn. The bet to my right allowed me to raise and knock everyone else out. Still, anyone who has 6x is not going to fold. I知 guessing the Asian woman has 6x. Players with pocket pairs are probably not folding either. Those are the hands that are most likely to draw out on me. So the players I would knock out are basically drawing dead. In this game, most players would slow play, so raising might disguise my hand. My image here is tight.