Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2007, 03:52 PM

Default Re: PETA documentary last night

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A) I save my dog over a stranger. I believe. My point was that I can't know for sure. But I do care more about my dog than a human I don't know. And my cats too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a given in daily life. I was thinking a few days ago about what will make me more sad, when one of my dogs dies or a relative I see once a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am 100% sure I will be far more upset when my aging wiener dog dies than when most of my relatives dies. I had a dog die in my arms on the way into the vets office a bunch of years ago and I wasn't right for a long time after that. I still think about that dog and miss him. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2007, 04:47 PM

Default Re: PETA documentary last night

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A) I save my dog over a stranger. I believe. My point was that I can't know for sure. But I do care more about my dog than a human I don't know. And my cats too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a given in daily life. I was thinking a few days ago about what will make me more sad, when one of my dogs dies or a relative I see once a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am 100% sure I will be far more upset when my aging wiener dog dies than when most of my relatives dies. I had a dog die in my arms on the way into the vets office a bunch of years ago and I wasn't right for a long time after that. I still think about that dog and miss him. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I still feel bad thinking about one of our dogs that died when I was a kid. I get really attached to my animals. That's why I don't have one now. I spend too much time in the office to give a pet enough attention. But I'd really love one!