Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2007, 12:03 AM

Default Bodog! Gimme my money!

So I've officially jumped ship with bodog and started playing on UB, still looking for a new site to sports bet on though...

Anyway, requested a payout seven days ago and still waiting on the GD western union info. I keep reading all these posts about people's 24hr turnaround WU payouts so maybe I'm just cursed. I wrote them today and requested the payout be changed to a mailed check but they pretty much told me to [censored] off and the usual "24-72hr" update that I've been hearing since last week...

I can be a patient person, but this is getting absurd...

What's a good site to place sports bets on now that Pinnacle is toast?
Old 01-26-2007, 12:10 AM

Default Re: @&%# YOU BODOG GIMMIE MY MONEY !!!!!!

pick up you phone, dial customer service, problem solved in 15 minutes.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:47 AM

Calling them didn't change a damn thing. I still got the 24-72 hours speech. I requested my WU Cashout on the 21st and am still waiting as well.
Old 01-26-2007, 09:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Calling them didn't change a damn thing. I still got the 24-72 hours speech. I requested my WU Cashout on the 21st and am still waiting as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I requested mine on the 20th, and have received nothing also. Please post in this thread with updates. I will do the same. 'Stosh
Old 01-26-2007, 05:36 PM

Default Re: Bodog! Gimme my money!

I requested $3,000 on 1/20/07. The payout was "issued" on 1/22/07 and the e-mail said it would take 2 business days. Everytime I talk to customer service they push the date back two more business days. They're now saying 1/30/07. I'm not to the point where I'm getting worried yet, but it sure is awfully annoying. I've got about $10K total that I need to get out of my Bodog account, so I really hope it's not going to take this long for each transaction.
Old 01-26-2007, 05:47 PM

Sorry, all your money goes to feed the ego of Calvin Ayre, the poor man's Bob Stupak.
Old 01-26-2007, 06:31 PM

I have requested my payout via WU on 19th and received the details of the transaction today morning. The guy at WU needed to see my SS# card along with a photo ID(though I have two photo IDs)to issue the payout. Carry your SS# card, just in case.

I don't think there is any need to panic.
Old 01-26-2007, 06:52 PM

I posted tis in the other thread but will post it here as well, as it may calm some nerves:

On 1/23 I requested a payout of $24,500 from my Bodog account via check. (This was within 12 hours of their announcement that they could now issue checks for payouts). The payout was processed quickly, and I was notified yesterday that it would arrive via FedEx before 10:30am today. This morning, FedEx arrived at 9:00am with my check, drawn in US dollars from the Bank of Montreal (New York Branch). There was no mention of Bodog anywhere on the check. For paranoia reasons I'll avoid stating any other identifying details. I deposited the check into my bank account at lunch today. Due to its size they placed an 11 day hold on the full release of the funds, with partial release in 5 days. And they encouraged me to look into their CD products (although i think I'll be opening an ING Direct account with it once the money is released).

Anyway, it seems to me if Bodog was out to screw anyone, they would start with someone like me, who withdrew a large amount from his account. Instead, they have been very helpful and have gone out of their way to pay me my money -- they also processed a $3k WU transaction for me last week that took about 72 hours to complete.

I gather I was fortunate to get into their payout system early, but they DO have a new system in place and seems to be working, so I would urge those with funds in limbo to be patient: if Bodog didn't cheat me out of $25k, they probably won't cheat you, either.
Old 01-26-2007, 09:55 PM

I got some of my money already as well, Although I was nervous for a little bit, I feel a lot better today, after recieving 3k by WU
Old 01-27-2007, 02:33 PM

I wanted to post and let you guys know that bodog is paying out money and in a reasonable time period, but the fact that many people are rushing to take out their money is overloading them. Bodog is not going under, they still have plenty of people playing (pokerscout.com). I requested a payout of $500 on Saturday January 20 through Western Union. While waiting for the information I read these blogs daily worrying about not getting the money and all these ridiculous panicky theories espoused on this site. I received my payout information on Friday which is 5 business days after the payout request. I went to Western Union and the money was very easy to extract. I think that we need to be careful what we write on these forums because panicky postings cause scared people to panic. You will get your money and your payout will be processed in the order it was put in. Please everyone no more panicky postings because those cause much more harm than good.