Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2006, 03:49 PM

Default PT Sessions??

Hi all, hope you can help, I'm a newbie at pokertracker-have been using it for only a few days and liking it. One issue though I am multitabling on party poker-4 tables at once, but when I fininsh a Session I review my sessions stats in PT but instead of simply being one session there are multiple. Does PT count an opened table as a new session or is there a way to tell it to not count multiple table open as multiple sessions?

Cheers
Old 11-23-2006, 08:10 PM

Default Re: PT Sessions??

Not that I am aware of.

Unless someone else is aware of a way, I would suggest that you filter for that specific date (Preferences tab).
Old 11-23-2006, 09:05 PM

On a similar note, there is obviously the stat for session win %. But I was wondering if there is a way of seeing what % of days or months you are a winner. For me all I care about is that I am a winner on the day as a whole a large percentage of the time. Obviously this comes from having a good session % win, but this stat can be misleading.

For instance, if I sit at a table, lose say 10% of my stack in 10mins and determine that there are better tables available, I get up and leave. This is booked as a losing session, when in fact its not really a "session" as I sat down and decided that this was not the best table available.
Old 11-24-2006, 06:59 PM

There is a "Winnings by Month" at the bottom of the "Misc. Stats" tab.

If you know how to write SQL quiries you can probably dig any stat out of your DBs. There is a good forum on PT that deals with writing these.