View Poll Results: OP's sexuality
Gay 8 32.00%
BASTARD 17 68.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2007, 05:44 AM

Default Re: Ask a Strip Club Bouncer..

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who is dumb enough to tip a friggin' bouncer?

And you're gonna tell me you throw people out because they are just chilling there not tipping? Doesn't your club have an entrance fee? If I pay and then get thrown out for just chilling and watching (not tipping), it's on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bouncers get paid mostly on tips. That entrance fee you pay, we don't get it, neither do the bartenders or the dancers. The girls and the bartenders each give us a % of their tips, so if you're not tipping them, you're screwing us. The dancers get paid entirely on tips, so you're screwing them, and the bartenders barely make minimum wage so you're screwing them too. And if its on, oh well.

~Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you're just straight up a prick. No right to kick out someone who payed the cover just for not spending more money, that's why there is a cover. When I get dragged there with my friends i don't spend [censored] cause i don't find it appealing to pay to get [censored] teased, i can get much more for free. Pretty weak stuff bruh.
Old 06-27-2007, 07:26 AM

Atlanta SCs must seriously blow. Austin, TX SCs are very laid back. You can tip a bunch to a girl or girls, just sip a beer and get a burger, or head to VIP for more personal contact. I've never seen a bouncer down here give anyone grief for just chilling. Maybe lots of thugs congregate in ATL SCs and just screw with the dancers?

As for picking up the hottest girl in a SC, it's gonna take some combo (depending on the girl, obv) of:

game, cash, drugs/alcohol

Some girls will bang a hot guy just cos he's hot and she's horny, some need encouragement from various substances, and some just need $$ (look at the sugar daddies that hang out in SCs; many get nothing but maybe a hj sometimes, but some of these old dudes are taking girls home regularly). The hotter the girl, the more game you need.

And earlier Mike said $250 for a bj and $500 - 1k for full service. That is amazing. SO I HAVE HEARD in Austin it's more like $80 - $150 for oral (you really shouldn't ever pay the high end there, but if she is mega-hot, then maybe...) and a couple hundo more, tops, for full.

From reading this thread, I have learned Mike is a badass, and Austin blows away ATL for tittay bars. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-27-2007, 07:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Atlanta SCs must seriously blow. Austin, TX SCs are very laid back. You can tip a bunch to a girl or girls, just sip a beer and get a burger, or head to VIP for more personal contact. I've never seen a bouncer down here give anyone grief for just chilling. Maybe lots of thugs congregate in ATL SCs and just screw with the dancers?

[/ QUOTE ]

These are all various ways of spending money. That is what I'm concerned about, if you're doing these things, you're not "just chilling".

[ QUOTE ]

As for picking up the hottest girl in a SC, it's gonna take some combo (depending on the girl, obv) of:

game, cash, drugs/alcohol

Some girls will bang a hot guy just cos he's hot and she's horny, some need encouragement from various substances, and some just need $$ (look at the sugar daddies that hang out in SCs; many get nothing but maybe a hj sometimes, but some of these old dudes are taking girls home regularly). The hotter the girl, the more game you need.

And earlier Mike said $250 for a bj and $500 - 1k for full service. That is amazing. SO I HAVE HEARD in Austin it's more like $80 - $150 for oral (you really shouldn't ever pay the high end there, but if she is mega-hot, then maybe...) and a couple hundo more, tops, for full.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was shooting at the high end, making sure no one got slapped/kicked in the balls, because I knew some guy here with absolutely NO game would just cold walk up to a girl after reading one of my posts and go, "Hey, I'll give you $200 to SIIYP" (Yes, he'd actually SAY that).

[ QUOTE ]

From reading this thread, I have learned Mike is a badass, and Austin blows away ATL for tittay bars. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks.

~MIke
Old 06-27-2007, 08:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can you give general advice on customary tipping amounts?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're sitting around the stage, tip a minimum of $1-$2 per girl. In VIP, tip extra for "extras".

~Mike
Old 06-27-2007, 08:25 AM

Great thread [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 06-27-2007, 09:35 AM

Old 06-27-2007, 09:36 AM

nuff said, but feel free to vote yourself ~Mike
Old 06-27-2007, 10:17 AM

Whats the play when a skanky stripper walks up to you and asks you for a lapdance?

How do you say "no you're kinda fugly" without looking like a cheap/ass
Old 06-27-2007, 10:28 AM

kickass thread dude.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Whats the play when a skanky stripper walks up to you and asks you for a lapdance?

How do you say "no you're kinda fugly" without looking like a cheap/ass

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a "no thanks" is fine. They will move on.