Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 10:16 PM

Default Re: lolz super accountz

Edit: never mind.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It will work, I can convert this to any format he wants. Although, assuming they have the ability show multiple hole cards at the table, I would have to do it "table by table." But I don't think anyone cares about anything except table 13.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't convince a script to do it, I can fix by hand the HH that were posted for Table 13. The HH look better than one I saw earlier. When I scanned through, I only noticed one instance where there was any problem other than lines needing to be reordered.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, this is another interesting piece of info. I don't think it has been posted yet.

Once again, credit goes to snagglepuss for figuring this out.

But there is some "metadata"-like info attached to the XLS file that seems to indicate who created the file. The name includes first, last and middle initial. And it's a unique name that I would not expect to pop up often.

But if you google the guy, he's an alleged rapist who went missing (from a state in the US) while free on bond in 2006. (Pretty much a year ago)

There's no guarantee that it's all connected, but I'd say there's a solid chance that it is. So we might have a rapist to thank for sending Marco the file.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some one might have created an account with that rapist's name as a pun. This doesn't prove any thing.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It also seems unlikely that AP have a superuser account built in, that just seems like suicide security.

[/ QUOTE ]
Emailing this excel file to Marco also seems like suicide security. And it proves there are no limits to how dumb someone can be.

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw, back when I first started playing on Party a friend of mine used to play low-stakes donkaments a lot. He once e-mailed support to ask for the HH for a tournament since (I forget why) he didn't have the whole thing, and Party accidentally sent him a text file that a.) showed everyone's cards, similar to the Excel file that Marco received b.) showed everyone's client actions at the table (i.e. it would mention "soandso hits the 'check/fold' button" whenever people clicked something.

Not suggesting this kind of cheating is going on at Party, just that support at any site would have access to this kind of information and apparently they're capable of screwing up and sending the wrong files to players at both of these sites as well.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, this is another interesting piece of info. I don't think it has been posted yet.

But there is some "metadata"-like info attached to the XLS file that seems to indicate who created the file. The name includes first, last and middle initial. And it's a unique name that I would not expect to pop up often.

But if you google the guy, he's an alleged rapist who went missing (from a state in the US) while free on bond in 2006. (Pretty much a year ago)

There's no guarantee that it's all connected, but I'd say there's a solid chance that it is. So we might have a rapist to thank for sending Marco the file.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some one might have created an account with that rapist's name as a pun. This doesn't prove any thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a case of responding before you have read all of the posts. Later on, it was clarified that it was NOT the rapist, but there is a System Administrator in Costa Rica with the same name. This is more likely the person.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a case of responding before you have read all of the posts. Later on, it was clarified that it was NOT the rapist, but there is a System Administrator in Costa Rica with the same name. This is more likely the person.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I just finished reading the whole thread. Sorry for the quick reply. I am glad multiple competent people are on top of this.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone else ever requested a HH of a tourney? Do they always send a messy excel file similiar to what marco received?

Maybe this AP rep wanted to make sure that #363 didn't get away with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've thought of this as well...

[/ QUOTE ]

me too. but we'll never know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it likely that management at AP has access to records of e-mails sent out by support? This guy would get canned for doing it intentionally. Prob will get canned anyway.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone else ever requested a HH of a tourney? Do they always send a messy excel file similiar to what marco received?

Maybe this AP rep wanted to make sure that #363 didn't get away with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've thought of this as well...

[/ QUOTE ]

me too. but we'll never know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it likely that management at AP has access to records of e-mails sent out by support? This guy would get canned for doing it intentionally. Prob will get canned anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]
Willing to bet Costa Rica does not have any whistleblower protection.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:47 PM

Default Re: X-Post from NVG and Internet Gambling

[ QUOTE ]

I've written a letter to the Kahnawakee gaming comission as I suggest everyone else do the same.

[/ QUOTE ]
I loled
Old 10-14-2007, 10:53 PM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker
Default Re: X-Post from NVG and Internet Gambling

can we get an absolute poker t shirt contest going similar to the lol donkaments shirts?

if we could get a dozen people showing up to tournament wearing shirts with a combination of
- user #363
- superuser
- i'm in your tournaments reading your hole cards
- mark seif funny stuff (like admos grand theft holdem superuser edition)

If it gets going i'll put at least 100$ towards it
Closed Thread