Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2007, 01:41 AM

Default TLDR Jeep Club

This post is inspired by Mr Wookie and the Beer Club which I have grown to love. Anyway I just wanted to share my passion of Jeeps with you all so let me show you my Jeep now.

Here is a pic of my Jeep the day I brought it home from the dealership. This was about a week and a half ago for those wondering.

Here is another of me standing beside it on day one.

With any Jeep there are many things you can do with them. Mine from day one was super basic. It is a 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Regular everything. Now in these next few pics you will see some of the changes I have made to it and feel free to tell me what you think.

Here is the front of the Jeep now. It now has a chrome brush guard on the front which I got from a friend for 100 bucks. He had it in his garage and thought it would look good on mine so he hooked me up.

Here is a pic from the side. As you can tell I have put some bigger tires on my Jeep. They are 31 inch MTRs off of a Rubicon. The rims/wheels (depending on what you call them) are also bigger as well, they are standard on the Rubicon's as well. I bought these from a local off road shop for a 750.00 this included a full size spair that was never used. The 4 tires on the Jeep now still have about 75% tread on them for those wondering.

Now on to the good stuff, the little things. In the first two pictures you can see I added a throttle body spacer to the intake. This helps with your HP and gas milage. Its the little red thing if you are wondering where it is.

Next is the Flowmaster muffler I added to it as well. This also helps with HP and Gas milage. I like it mainly cause it growls now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Not a great pic but it will do.

Next is my new shifter knob on my 6 speed manual transmission. This just adds some style and makes the inside look tough IMO.

This is my CD Player. Its a Premier in case you were wondering.

Next is just a picture of the engine. Its a straight 6 and runs nice IMO. I also added a K&N air filter to the Jeep as well but I dont have a pic of it, Sorry. The K&N helps with HP and gas milage as well.

The last pic is one just to show you how many miles I have on this thing LOL. Hard to believe huh?

Well guys and gals this is my Jeep. Feel free to post pics of your Jeeps and comment and ask questions about mine. Thanks for you time!

X