Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 08:39 AM

Default Re: looking to stake people part 3

forget the staking, i have some money online...just teach me where my leaks are and how to plug them
Old 10-30-2007, 08:40 AM

I was playing NL25 on party, then moved up to NL50.

I had to cash out my whole BR to go on holiday, so am currently working in a call centre to save up a new BR, but it's taking a lot longer than expected.

I would love to be staked for NL50, I have received and paid for coaching by someone on this site, and I also frequented #ssnl on IRC when playing.

A lot of people in #ssnl should remember me, I'm sure some of them could give you personal references for me.

I was playing 4 tables at NL50, but sometimes play 2 to work on my game and put more thought into it.

I love reading in NL ms forum, and have contributed in there frequently. I have also read a lot of literature, around 11 books on holdem and am always looking out for more!
Old 10-30-2007, 08:41 AM

Why would the king of nits do a coinflip if he is up against a bigger stack? That's not a nit's way.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:57 AM

I see people with impressive results want to be staked. Why? You can make it on your own.
On the other hand, people like me, who really need the coaching can use this much more. I'm playing the micros 10NL and 25NL and I'm a winning overal player but could really use the coaching and staking.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:07 AM

Its because some of us have a hard time to move up just like you, like from 1/2 to 2/4. Alot of people could use the coaching/stake, not just the micro players. Its easier to move up from the micro's to SSNL than from SSNL to mid/high stakes.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:11 AM

4 months ago, i had 200$ in my account, and now im killing 1/2, so its not really that hard. but the donkament thing is serious, I lost like 800-900$ on those things, maybe im unlucky or just too impatient, but i wanna beat those things.

Also you can get a job, and deposit like 200-300$ and destroy the micro's and move up if your a winning player...
Old 10-30-2007, 09:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its because some of us have a hard time to move up just like you, like from 1/2 to 2/4. Alot of people could use the coaching/stake, not just the micro players. Its easier to move up from the micro's to SSNL than from SSNL to mid/high stakes.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, ok, i wouldn't know how that's like. op didn't mention if it's small stakes or high stakes. Going through the thread and seeing who is interested i will assume the offer is for high stakes players. damn, i could have really used the coaching/stake. but i'm like at the bottom of the list here. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2007, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is serious, I would like to be staked for big donkaments. Im a winner at 100 and 200NL (like 4.5 ptbb over 110k hands). But i have a bit of a tilt problem, and if i play those things with my own money i keep on losing them. I lost like 8 50k guaranteed tourneys on stars now in a row [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. And i just had it to keep spending money on them, and i would feel much more comfortable if i could be freerolling them. It just tilts the hell out of me to lose like 55$ or 109$ on a coinflip that took me 2 hours.

Also getting some coaching for moving up to 2/4 would be nice also :P .

this was october to prove im a winner at small stakes (dont feel like loading 110k hands now on this crap pc lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

lol they wont stake me in donkaments either, but nvm cos im actually good at them now
Old 10-30-2007, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Bumping this b/c I recieved a PM on the 21st of September with the subject line of "We'd like to stake you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]" and haven't really heard anything since.

Guys?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, me too! same pm!

The deal they offered didn't sound all that hot though so I kinda forgot about it.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:56 AM

I would like to grind $25 and $50NL and see what I can do. Right now I am barely clearing my bills with my crappy paying job (I love my job for what I do and the place I work, pay just sucks). I put $100 online and will grind it up to $150-$200 playing .01/.02NL then let my roommate play on it. Ill wake up in the morning to a note saying "I owe you $200 I lost all $170." I refuse to let him play on it anymore and have grinded my way back to $150 from $100 a week ago.

Recently I moved to FTP because they are offering a reload bonus. I am playing .05/.1PL there and have been doing ok. But because I am a bankroll nit I dont really feel comfortable playing with 15 buy-ins. I have played about 2000 hands there and am running 12bb/100.

I will post PT screen shots later if there is interest. I am running about 30+bb/100 at .01/.02NL over 30,000+ hands.

Because I have work and school I only have about 10-15 hours a week (on average) to commit to poker. Right now I spend about 4/5 of my time playing and the other 5th of my time reviewing HH and trying to fix leaks.

Now I would like to thank you for helping me realize how broke I really am. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Closed Thread