Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2007, 05:55 AM

Default SB KTs flop MP + BDFD

MP3 unknown 25/0/2 (without PF - AF) only 20 hands
BB 35/6/2 only 30 hands

Poker Stars
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $0.25/$0.5
9 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is SB with T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
4 folds, MP3 calls, 2 folds, Hero calls, BB checks.

Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3SB, 3 players)
Hero ????

Should hero lead out here or is better to check and see the action behind?

When I post villain's stats is it standard to include PF - AF in the total AF or not?
I'm sorry for asking this again but I'm still uncertain about this. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2007, 06:11 AM

Default Re: SB KTs flop MP + BDFD

Hi, I lead out the flop and if raised re-evaluate the turn.

If heart does come and you've been raised on the flop by someone with probable Qx and the other fellas called, its 4.5 BB on the turn with a second nut FD. If just called on the flop you could be ahead, so I lead out everytime. I could be wrong but i'm being honest, so maybe I'll learn something from subsequent replies. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Beak
Old 03-14-2007, 06:16 AM

I did a search and found this:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...part=1&vc=1
I looks little similar. Villains are little different and the board is rainbow.

A lot of people suggested a c/r there. Some thought betting out would be best.

edit: Oh, and there's 4 players in fretelöo's hand
Old 03-14-2007, 06:18 AM

:grunch:

I'd PFR KTs to get it HU with tight-ish villain. You don't have enough players in the pot to go on a draw, so let's try to just get it HU and hope that the flop gives us TPTK or something.

It's hard to know what villain is on. He's pretty tight but he merely limped in.

I'd raise PF and c-bet on the flop. You've got a pretty decent hand on the flop. MP with a great kicker, a BDFD, and a BDSD. So though you're behind to any Q, you could well improve.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd PFR KTs to get it HU with tight-ish villain. You don't have enough players in the pot to go on a draw, so let's try to just get it HU and hope that the flop gives us TPTK or something.

It's hard to know what villain is on. He's pretty tight but he merely limped in.

I'd raise PF and c-bet on the flop. You've got a pretty decent hand on the flop. MP with a great kicker, a BDFD, and a BDSD. So though you're behind to any Q, you could well improve.

[/ QUOTE ]I agree that the hand would play out differently after a preflop raise. The only thing that worries me with it is that we're OOP.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:36 AM

Post their total AF.

I think I bet this. It's a tiny pot and you have some sort of a hand. I don't really want to make the pot too big and I'm not exactly in love with my hand. Also, I'm c/r'ing too much, lately. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
If they just call, I'd probably b/f the turn. Your position sucks big time here...

Marty,

what do you do now that you DIDN'T raise pf?
Old 03-14-2007, 07:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Post their total AF.

[/ QUOTE ]Ok. So I'll include the PF - AF in total AF in the future. Otherwise all my villains will look superaggro to you.

[ QUOTE ]
If they just call, I'd probably b/f the turn. Your position sucks big time here...

[/ QUOTE ]So our plan would be to be on b/f mode the rest of the hand UI. And I take it that you wouldn't raise PF either here. We have like 51% equity against MP3 maybe but is that good enough to raise OOP?
Old 03-14-2007, 07:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Post their total AF.

[/ QUOTE ]Ok. So I'll include the PF - AF in total AF in the future. Otherwise all my villains will look superaggro to you.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So our plan would be to be on b/f mode the rest of the hand UI. And I take it that you wouldn't raise PF either here. We have like 51% equity against MP3 maybe but is that good enough to raise OOP?

[/ QUOTE ]

MY plan would be (and so on). Don't know if it's correct.

Raising pf definitely has merits, but I'm not sure that being oop doesn't negate most of those. I'm very tight from the SB. Had you raised, you'd have to bet every street unless you meet resistance.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:59 AM

*grunch*

I would c/f here since the you do not have all that many outs to improve and the pot is very small.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:08 AM

I bet the flop. Against one opponent fire again on the turn if a blank falls. Against both, c/f turn.