Colston v Bal 4 44.44%
Bryant Johnson @ GB 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 01:59 PM

Default Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: OCT (nc) *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Bubaloo, you havin problems with pacific today? My lobby is screwed, hardly any tables running and it won't even let me sit at the empty tables. You still taking a shot at 1/2?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah im having the same, something is definetly wrong, i finally got onto a 0.5/1 table, but all the others had waiting lists of like 26 ppl (wtf!) i found 1 1/2 table w/ a seat. this is the first shot ive taken in ages (didnt go well obv) [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

have you taken anymore shots at 2/4? whats it like?

[/ QUOTE ]

Site is still [censored], wish id played yesterday now, was too much good sport on tho [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Think you picked a bad day for shot taking as I can't imagine too many $1/2 donks queing up on waiting lists of 10+ lol.

Had a shot at 400nl fri b4 last which went very well (graph posted in here), still mainly playin 1/2 tho cos im such a chicken and the thought of losing like 4 or 5k in a couple of days scares me although im well rolled for it (nearly 60 BI).

Games mostly seem fair bit tougher than 1/2 especially in the week but still very beatable, so prob move up full time next month if im comfortable. I'll drop in for some 100nl maniac shortstack play soon [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], gl with your next 200nl shot.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Bubaloo, you havin problems with pacific today? My lobby is screwed, hardly any tables running and it won't even let me sit at the empty tables. You still taking a shot at 1/2?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah im having the same, something is definetly wrong, i finally got onto a 0.5/1 table, but all the others had waiting lists of like 26 ppl (wtf!) i found 1 1/2 table w/ a seat. this is the first shot ive taken in ages (didnt go well obv) [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Site is still [censored], wish id played yesterday now, was too much good sport on tho [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Think you picked a bad day for shot taking as I can't imagine too many $1/2 donks queing up on waiting lists of 10+ lol.

Had a shot at 400nl fri b4 last which went very well (graph posted in here), still mainly playin 1/2 tho cos im such a chicken and the thought of losing like 4 or 5k in a couple of days scares me although im well rolled for it (nearly 60 BI).

Games mostly seem fair bit tougher than 1/2 especially in the week but still very beatable, so prob move up full time next month if im comfortable. I'll drop in for some 100nl maniac shortstack play soon [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], gl with your next 200nl shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

youre right, terrible timing on the shot taking (there was still only 1 or 2 good players at the table tho, standard)

lol next time you hit 400nl, ill come do some shortstacking (i have god mode when i shortstack)

i was tempted to get back on the waiting list for some 100nl tables because there are some big stacks, as people dont want to leave the table, but im not in the right frame of mind to play now.

lol, people keep joining the lists, why would you join when there are 47 people infront of you waiting to play? madness.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:15 PM

wowow are those waiting lists common at pacific?
Old 10-14-2007, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wowow are those waiting lists common at pacific?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, there is some problem with the software today which is preventing more tables from opening up. Standard monthly screw up by pacific.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

youre right, terrible timing on the shot taking (there was still only 1 or 2 good players at the table tho, standard)

lol next time you hit 400nl, ill come do some shortstacking (i have god mode when i shortstack)

i was tempted to get back on the waiting list for some 100nl tables because there are some big stacks, as people dont want to leave the table, but im not in the right frame of mind to play now.

lol, people keep joining the lists, why would you join when there are 47 people infront of you waiting to play? madness.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, true addicts desperate for a fix. Either that or Pepinoto is multi-tabling.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:27 PM

Down $1800 during last two days [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey guys, this is a vid of me 4 tableing FTP 200nl. if anyone would like to watch it that would be great. all advice/criticsm/flaming is welcome.

but a word of warning, i didnt realise i mumbled so much and even I can't understand what i am saying at times! so you americans have got no chance [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

also i know i really, badly misplayed some hands so dont laugh too much lol

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F2WNRB0J

[/ QUOTE ]

kinda hard to follow but lucky for me I lived in London for 2 years so I understand mumble. Not a whole lot to say about the video, you play solid.

Not crazy about opening K8o from the co, I like a cbet with 99 into 2 people on the bottom right table, would've like to see you 3bet/call and float Pizz master with KQo, against smithroger I prefer a 4 bet to 80 when you had KK the hand after he just got sucked out on, gives him some FE and he's prob steaming still so he would shove over you much lighter than he would call your shove. I like a smaller vbet against guru when your tripped 7's on the turn I think you get looked up lighter if you bet 70.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey thanks for watching and commenting. i agree with everything u say. yeh K8 open is a bit loose and i dont do that all the time. on the hand where i make trips 7 should i have raised the turn? the KK hand i new straighht after that i shudda 4 bet to give him chace to shove, oops.

thanks again, glad u could understand some of it!

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know if I raise the turn there, it just looked like he was trying to buy the pot again and if you raise you end the hand there, the only card you have to worry about on the river is a heart cos an 8/10 gives you a FH/straight. I like the call there and give him another chance to stab at it and then if checked to bet a little smaller than you did to get a call from a 9 or J.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pokerev still not working...

hmm very strange

oh well in other news moving up is very easy:

[/ QUOTE ]

do you play like 50 hands a day?

[/ QUOTE ]
i played played like 10 hands ages ago of fullring with chris ferguson was in so i could steal his blinds lol... pretty koool right
Old 10-14-2007, 02:56 PM

Why is Taylor in his CR videos such a pussy about raising limpers with good hands like AQ and AJ in the blinds? I ALWAYS raise those hands after limpers.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
@bubaloo, this is my 200NL experience with 5000 hands missing and about 800 profit short:

Basicly there is about 4k worth of tilt here, so i advice someone to sweat you or something if you dont have enough confidence..:

[/ QUOTE ]

ty for the advice, but its not a matter of confidence, i only played 96 hands @ 200nl today (-$422.25 lol)
1 pot was losing a 70-30, the other was just tilt (the change in stakes must have affected this, because i wouldnt tilt if id lost a 70-30 at 100nl)

i think i just need to get more hands in @ 200 and just get used to the betting sizes and stuff.

according to pokerEv im down 300 in sklansky bucks instead of 700 which is nice to know (if its accurate)

also, im glad to see you are doing well now shizzle.

[/ QUOTE ]
ya but if im being sweated i usually tilt very little. One session i was down 2bi the first 10minutes, and i misclicked and folded a set vs 2 maniacs 200BB deep.. And i still didnt tilt. Guy prevented any tilt and i ended up being 1200 lol.
Closed Thread