Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What are your average earnings per month?
Less than 1000 PTBB per month 25 49.02%
From 1k PTBB to 2k PTBB per month 16 31.37%
From 2k PTBB to 3k PTBB per month 7 13.73%
More than 3k PTBB per month 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2007, 01:41 PM

Default Re: How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Didn't lose virginity until very recently... and I'm 22.

Was of the religious type and thought I would wait until marriage, but thankfully didn't. When I finally did, I was with a girl that I truly love [and am still dating] and tipsy. It lasted about 30 minutes and I didn't finish. I gave it a 6 because it was very good and emotional, but we obviously were not experienced.

For all those that say it sucks to finish in 2 minutes, you are not me. I can go forever and unless I get into very specific positions, like doggy style, it becomes almost impossible for me to finish, even while completely sober. I feel like I don't have as much sensitivity as I should. I would say about 1/3 of the time I don't finish when we have sex. She has officially finished more than I have, and I know that is a bizarre statistic. I usually attempt to make her get off at least twice before I do and then I have to really try. As far as I am concerned, I say you guys should value your sensitivity, but I of course know I am lucky that I am able to please my woman... a lot.

As Monk would say, "It's a blessing, and a curse."

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is awesome on so many levels, I can't even start. You and I have more in common than I originally thought. Also, I guess that whole marriage thing involving mutual friends didn't work out so well. Eeeeeee.

[/ QUOTE ]
zomg me too. (the sensitivity thing) im too embarrased to tell my female doctor. im not circumstanced fwiw. its really wierd that at times i dont feel anything. this happened with a lot of girls. even very very tight ones (as far as my fingers could tell)
what it do?
my first was with a 27year old cheerleader coach/ ex cheerleader that was totally messed up mentally but had the most smoking bod/ awesomest tatas ever (uggo teeth though)
i was 16 fwiw and had only made out once in my entire life before
it lastet for at least 2.5 hours before i was too exhausted to keep on going.
i feel sicko about this.