Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-2007, 09:03 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

Update still on schedule for tomorrow?
Old 10-07-2007, 10:33 AM

Thanks, I just installed it (what time zone are you in anyway???).

You may have already been asked this, but is there/will there be any ability to track rakeback and bonuses? It'll get confusing if the size of my bankroll in HE is different than on FTP.

Cheers, Carl.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Looking great so far RVG. Are you done with the graphing function or will it be able to have the same look as the graphing on tourney manager? I really like being able to have the bottom part of the graph filled in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be making that an option at some point to either have filled in graphs or the line graphs

[ QUOTE ]
How crazy isn't it that you got steven levitt to write a testimonial for Holdem manager? Is he at 2+2?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he's 2+2 but I was obviously pretty excited that a guy who is all about numbers and analysis thought so highly of my program.

[ QUOTE ]

Is it possible to export data to exel or a similar program? This would make it possible to export the data to STATA or some other advanced econometrical program and do some really interesting statistical analyses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exporting from pgadmin to csv is your best bet

[ QUOTE ]
expected date for a completed HM?

[/ QUOTE ] Will be announcing this once the HUD is in beta for a few days

[ QUOTE ]

I think I have my auto import settings incorrectly adjusted. For some reason, it imports every minute, but the files that are created are individual files. Like, each post-imported HH file contains only like 1 or 2 hands. Is there any way for it to output all the hands at the table in one single HH file, like PT does?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really sure what it happening... Right now HM will only move files that it auto imports when they are at least 1 hour old. Could you tell me what site you play at and give me some more detail on the problem?

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to define Aliases like in PT, so I can see the merged stats of my accounts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes - under Options click on Aliases and then select the Alias as the selected player. It is a lot more flexible than PT since the stats remain separate and are merged as the report runs.

One really effective thing to do is create an alias with a bunch of regulars you play against and then when you run a report check the "group by player" checkbox and you can now see each players stats separately in the same report!

[ QUOTE ]
You can see the number of total events (like 3 of 12 times) by mouseover. But it does not work for all the c-bet data. Still to come?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, in fact I had to temporarily remove that again in the new version but you will get mouse over stats for everything.

[ QUOTE ]
Update still on schedule for tomorrow?

[/ QUOTE ]

If it is tomorrow it will be very late tomorrow - more likely I'll take another day. It'll be going out to about 6 or 7 people tonight so it depends on what they find.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, I just installed it (what time zone are you in anyway???).

[/ QUOTE ] PST but been working on this until 2-3ish am every night

[ QUOTE ]
You may have already been asked this, but is there/will there be any ability to track rakeback and bonuses?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a picture

rvg
Old 10-07-2007, 01:33 PM

Which folde do i need to put into autoimpot for party?
Old 10-07-2007, 02:00 PM

Is that screen shot above of version ".39" something yet to be released, or a version already released that I somehow missed? Thanks. (latest I have is ".36")
Old 10-07-2007, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is that screen shot above of version ".39" something yet to be released, or a version already released that I somehow missed? Thanks. (latest I have is ".36")

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, this is part of the big update I've been working on for a while that will be ready shortly. New DB schema, more stats, more flexibility, more analytical power, even better performance and more functionality.

Some of the new functionality isn't exposed yet in this new update but the db and code changes make a lot of new things possible.

Rakeback / Bonus configuration and graphing is part of the new update.

rvg
Old 10-07-2007, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Which folde do i need to put into autoimpot for party?

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally it would be the hand history folder but I've noticed a data flushing problem - once you read these files they stop updating until the tables close... I think importing from the root Party Poker folder would work (using the hhf files) but I'll need to double check this. I'm also working on the file flushing problem that I mentioned.

rvg
Old 10-07-2007, 02:45 PM

hi there,
just got hold fo this and it looks great. i haven't quite got my head around the filtering though and was wondering if there was anyway i could see all the hands vs a certain player?
thanks
Old 10-07-2007, 03:25 PM

So, will I enter the $ amount of rakeback/bonuses I have gotten at the end of each month or how is that blue graph calculated?
Old 10-07-2007, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hi there,
just got hold fo this and it looks great. i haven't quite got my head around the filtering though and was wondering if there was anyway i could see all the hands vs a certain player?
thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

vs a certain player filters aren't in there yet - I might get them in before I launch this update.

rvg