Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2007, 02:18 PM

Default Re: MOVING BACK UP

The stats in my post are my own for comparison ... the stats I am commenting on are yours [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2007, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now that I've logged 10K hands in my shiny new Pokertracker, I can say that I'm proud to be one of the few losing players in this thread. The swing doesn't bother me, most of it consists of a BASTARD shot at 100NL and a ton of coolers, beats, and I counted 2 tilt stackoffs and some more questionable hands that I've reviewed. My main question in this thread regards my turn and river aggro factors. I think this has to do with a couple tendencies that may or may not be leaks

1) I almost never 2 barrel (Prob not a leak at 50NL)

You should get used to it on 50NL, even lower, you need it for higher stakes and as an extra move

2) I rarely float (Also prob not a leak)

You should against the right villains, huge +EV

3) With marginal TPGK type hands I like to wait for the river to get value (Leak?)

Yes

4) I suck at value betting thin (Def a leak)

correct

Also I was a cbet crazed moran for most of this stretch, so my flop AF is abnormally high. I've calmed that down somewhat.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
quoted image deleted for size issues - matrix

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-06-2007, 04:40 PM

Default Re: How am I doing?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Right now I'm at 10 BB/100, over about 7500 (which is small), but at these stakes I was wondering if I should be satisfied, dissapointed, or very happy. I think that 10-15 is amazing at higher limits, but how about these?

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot to put Brag: in the subject. Also, your sample size is also too small to say anything about your true winrate. When thinking about winrate, I always try to remember two things:

1. It's all one big session, baby.

2. Variance is a fickle friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who brags about a 7.5k sample?
Old 03-06-2007, 05:44 PM

How do you get PT stats on the post? I've never done it before.

Regardless I'll type out the stats.
NL (.25) 6Max
4,229 Hands
27.93/11.14/2.33
Amount Won 287.50
BB/100 Hands 13.60

NL (.10) 6Max
10,986 Hands
31.42/11.31/2.42
Amount Won 129.45
BB/100 Hands 5.89
Old 03-06-2007, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How do you get PT stats on the post? I've never done it before.

[/ QUOTE ]

1st open up poker tracker and have your stats what you wanta show up. there should be a prnt scrn button somewhere on your keyboard, probably around the F keys and insert/delete/home etc. click that then go 2 paint and paste. Whatever you had up on your monitor at the time you clicked the prnt scrn button will now be a picture in paint then just crop out the stats part and paste that in a new paint, save it then host it on a site, i use photobucket(free and easy).
Old 03-06-2007, 06:42 PM

Default Re: Stats By Pot Size

[ QUOTE ]
I had the impression that my biggest leak was losing too many big pots. I thought I did well at picking up a lot of little pots, but called too many pushes when beat. I couldn't find a way to filter hands by pot size in PT so I wrote a simple Access query to do it. My results surprise me. Any comments on what this means? (Other than I suck at poker...)

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you give me this query?

My interpretation - although I don't know how my stats would look like - is that you are bleeding too much chips. Chasing draws, straights, calling down TPMK... This could be a reason why you lose many pots from $10-30.
But this is really just a thought! May be total BS.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
please don't break the stats thread by quoting large images multiple times kthnx. - matrix

[/ QUOTE ]

our stats are pretty similar...

1. i dont 2nd barrel much either, against most 25/50NL villains they just cant let down TPWK and even midpair sometimes...when i think im playin against a dec villian i will fire again if a scare card hits but on the most part dont fire often (a leak if so help please!!)

2. The only ppl i float are decent players that cbet alot and cbet turn low, though i dont do it very often...useually dont find many good chances too (should I start finding more?).

3. w/ marginal TPGK hands hit on the flop i def bet if called i usually slow down on the turn but this is villian dependent as well, if villian checks on turn then i value bet the river alot.

4. i use not to value bet much myself but i have been doing it alot more frequently and its great!

well my flop AF is even larger than yours but i dont get in many situations 2 handed where i dont cbet, only time i dont is if villian is a callin station and my hand sucks bad, 3+ handed only cbet if i hit hard, or already have a hand or if im in position and all villians fold to cbet alot. maybe im too aggro on the flop?? but i like it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

but you def have not logged in enough hands to tell if your a losing player so just keep grindin!
Old 03-06-2007, 07:21 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Stats thread**

well thats mine, 60k hands... every hand i have played since the first day i started playing poker... about 1 year ago.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:24 PM

how's that for varience lmao ... yeah when i started i was crazy... 2nd half the ups and downs are a lot smaller as u can see [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] and going up! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2007, 07:40 PM

all:

please be careful posting pics - and even more careful quoting pics that others post.

Pics that break the stat thread by being too big will just get deleted.