Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2007, 03:09 AM

Default Neteller transfer to Debit Card and ATM withdrawl still works for me

Around 9pm pst tonight I transfered my remaining balance (89 dollars) to my debit card and withdrew most of it at about 10pm. Of course whether or not this will work for everyone or anyone else, I don't know, but clearly if you still have money in Neteller and you have a debit card it's worth trying to withdraw even though the supposed Friday midnight deadline has passed.
I'm sure most are aware of this but keep in mind the 1k limit on transfering money to your card every 24 hrs and the same 1k limit on withdrawing per 24 hrs. Also be aware that the 24hr time period is from one transaction to another not one trasaction per calendar date...in other words you can't withdraw 1k at 5pm today and then 1k at noon tomorrow even though the second withdrawl request would be on the following day...there must be at least 24hours between the two transactions.
Finally, I've been using a Bank Of America atm (Star Network I think) and it will only process my withdrawls in multiples of 20...any others are denied. I don't know if this is the case with all ATM's but keep it in mind.