Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2007, 09:06 PM

Default Re: Just Got Patrik Antonius Answer To The Question I Asked Kenny Tran

Sounds to me like Patrick Antonious wants a bunch of internet players to play against him with the feeling that they have "something to prove".
Old 11-24-2007, 09:16 PM

When the online guys go to vegas, why don't you guys just start tables? Surely if online players are such "live ones", and are surely not in the top 20 nlhe players in the world, the table should be full pretty quickly? [censored] getting invited to their game, just create your own games, and post it, or tell David S?

I think this would definitely figure out how respected online players are? Just a thought, I duno
Old 11-24-2007, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When the online guys go to vegas, why don't you guys just start tables? Surely if online players are such "live ones", and are surely not in the top 20 nlhe players in the world, the table should be full pretty quickly? [censored] getting invited to their game, just create your own games, and post it, or tell David S?

[/ QUOTE ]
There is a reason there are no more high stakes holdem games on full tilt, these guys will not play each other. Would they play hands before someone joins them or wait for a rich guy to ante up? More players will take shots if they have a game already running.