Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2007, 01:04 AM

Default Re: Refunds

[ QUOTE ]
didn't get a tracking number, didn't get my 30$ refunded

[/ QUOTE ]

They did tell me they would refund the money if I didnt get it on time, that may mean they mail it instead...don't know. i will ask after the fact next time.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I do not doubt they will pay...in the long run. I have a problem with being charged 30$ for a service that will take 7-10 buisness days according to thier Q&A, and really takes much longer. After 10 business days i called them and told them I would like the transaction reversed. That took a whole 3-5 minutes before the money was back in my acount. Yet the few other times I called them thye kept saying the bank had it, the check was cut, etc.....they simply lie because they have no clue how long it will tak, but when i asked for the funds to be returned so they could get back in action - BOOM - they got on that quick. I used to use netteller, and it was no problem, and fast, now I gotta wonder...that is all Ben. I thought that was the point of this post, to ask questions, and vent. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand your frustration with slow delivery, and appreciate the desire to vent. Just didn't want the bigger picture to get lost, either.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:26 PM

I'm sure if I pestered them about it they may refund the 30$, but I can't be bothered to go argue with customer service about that. The bottom line is they need to improve their system, or else they need to be more honest on their website. They need to say "30$ for 10 to 16 days" as opposed to however long the regular mail check takes.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure if I pestered them about it they may refund the 30$, but I can't be bothered to go argue with customer service about that. The bottom line is they need to improve their system, or else they need to be more honest on their website. They need to say "30$ for 10 to 16 days" as opposed to however long the regular mail check takes.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be somewhat out of their control as it seems that the check delivery date goes in fits and spurts. I had a run of six checks take anywhere from 5 to 10 days, all by airmail. The last two checks I've requested are now past two weeks.

I'm guessing that this has more to do with their check processor than with WPX.

To be fair to WPX they do have in bold red lettering on their withdrawal page:

To our valued customers:
Due to the high volume of draft requests, accompanied and brought on by the loss of alternative money transfer methods, there may be some delays in processing your withdrawal. WSEX apologizes for any inconvenience.

They're pretty up front about current delays. Most importantly, you always get paid.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:28 PM

That's true. I just made another withdrawal request 2 days ago. Let's see how long this one takes.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:37 AM

Default Update changes?

Anyone notice anything changed with the update? I haven't yet.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be somewhat out of their control as it seems that the check delivery date goes in fits and spurts. I had a run of six checks take anywhere from 5 to 10 days, all by airmail. The last two checks I've requested are now past two weeks.

I'm guessing that this has more to do with their check processor than with WPX.

To be fair to WPX they do have in bold red lettering on their withdrawal page:

To our valued customers:
Due to the high volume of draft requests, accompanied and brought on by the loss of alternative money transfer methods, there may be some delays in processing your withdrawal. WSEX apologizes for any inconvenience.

They're pretty up front about current delays. Most importantly, you always get paid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well in the one section it says that a fed ex check will take 2-4 buisness days...so even if it takes 100% longer then that, it should only be 4-8 days...this "unknown" delay is BS, and thats the only problem I have with them.