Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: 3betting CO
T9s 2 0.60%
JTs 8 2.41%
QJs 23 6.93%
KQs 55 16.57%
KQo 50 15.06%
A7s 16 4.82%
A9s 48 14.46%
ATo 48 14.46%
33 4 1.20%
55 24 7.23%
77 54 16.27%
Voters: 332. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2006, 07:22 AM

Default Re: Random Gossip from the BELLAGIO

[ QUOTE ]
Joe Sebok and Shannon Elizabeth were dancing together all night at Drai's yesterday...pretty intimate but didnt' see them kiss. Is this old news?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you listen VERY closely to the Jean Gluck episode of The Circuit, she actually outs the "relationship" between Sebok and Shannon Elizabeth but they bleep out Shannon Elizabeth's name (I brought this up in MsGluck's 'Any Questions?' thread) ... i don't know anything more than that but the fact that they went through the trouble of trying to keep Shannon's name on the DL suggests that there's something there more than mere friendship. But what do i know?
Old 08-07-2006, 07:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he always looks extremely pissed

[/ QUOTE ]

Conversation when I played with him in the 2500 6max.

Me: Paul, that's some watch (points to his ridiculous bling diamond encrusted watch)
Him: hm, thanks
Me: You see all these people wearing sunglasses at the table? They aren't trying to hide their eyes. They're trying not to get blinded by that watch. (table chuckles)
Him: hm.
Me: Thank you thank you, I'll be here all week.
Him: We'll see.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 08-07-2006, 09:21 AM

OMFG GOSSIP

while playing a 1k bellagio tourney tonight, joe bartholdi (wpt champ winner) walked in to talk to one of his buddies who was at my table. joe was with a smoking hot blonde who was all over him.

after joe left, i asked his buddy if joe's girlfriend was pre or post 3.7 million prize WPT championship. shockingly, they got together after joe's victory.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OMFG GOSSIP

while playing a 1k bellagio tourney tonight, joe bartholdi (wpt champ winner) walked in to talk to one of his buddies who was at my table. joe was with a smoking hot blonde who was all over him.

after joe left, i asked his buddy if joe's girlfriend was pre or post 3.7 million prize WPT championship. shockingly, they got together after joe's victory.

[/ QUOTE ]

Additional gossip from tonight...

Speaking of Joe's girlfriend, I was sitting next to Joe's childhood friend in a no limit game. He told me that "before the WPT he used to date fugly girls cause he's not much to look at himself, then after he won, he hooked up with this 18 year old blonde who is a HS dropout and has been flossin her everywhere"

on that same note Bartholdi (sp?) still drives the same honda he used to prior to the WPT win and still lives in the same condo, he refuses to invest his money won and refuses to make big purchases

in addition...

sitting in a 5/10NL game at 6am when this one dude named shane or sean salanic or something sits down, has about 10 5K chips in his hand, breaks out a 1K chip and plays 5/10NL...apparently he is good buddies with phil laak and informed me that in the 100/200NL game last night Helmuth dumped about 128K in under 90 minutes, and then they were constantly ripping on him b/c he is such a cash game donk.

on that same subject, this guy told me that JR Bellande is broke and has been playing 5/10NL and 10/20NL on bellagio credit lines, and then he picked up 10 $10 chips and told me that this is more than TJ Cloutier has to his name. Apparently TJ is attempting to sell pieces of himself in every WSOP event b/c he has blown his entire roll/life savings on the craps tables...

ok, enuff for now

anyway, does anyone know or has anyone ever heard of this salanic kid...he said he sold an internet company to clear channel and the taxes on the sale were close to $180 million...he sure had a pocket full of 5K chips to seem to back this up, just wondering if anyone has ever played with him or has ever heard of him...
Old 08-07-2006, 11:06 AM

I love this stuff although it makes me feel like an old woman.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

- and I'm a woman for posting all of this crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely not. The poker community deserves to be told the truth. Think of yourself as the poker equivalent of W. Mark Felt from the Watergate scandal.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Joe Sebok and Shannon Elizabeth were dancing together all night at Drai's yesterday...pretty intimate but didnt' see them kiss. Is this old news?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you listen VERY closely to the Jean Gluck episode of The Circuit, she actually outs the "relationship" between Sebok and Shannon Elizabeth but they bleep out Shannon Elizabeth's name (I brought this up in MsGluck's 'Any Questions?' thread) ... i don't know anything more than that but the fact that they went through the trouble of trying to keep Shannon's name on the DL suggests that there's something there more than mere friendship. But what do i know?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe this was stated to not be the case later in that thread.
Old 08-07-2006, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wrong! You are ridiculously awesome for posting all of this. NVG needs more G.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and he also does not wash his hands after going pee-pee

[/ QUOTE ]

Done and done.
Old 08-07-2006, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he always looks extremely pissed

[/ QUOTE ]

Conversation when I played with him in the 2500 6max.

Me: Paul, that's some watch (points to his ridiculous bling diamond encrusted watch)
Him: hm, thanks
Me: You see all these people wearing sunglasses at the table? They aren't trying to hide their eyes. They're trying not to get blinded by that watch. (table chuckles)
Him: hm.
Me: Thank you thank you, I'll be here all week.
Him: We'll see.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2006, 03:03 PM

This thread rocks.